Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launchesforums, a part of the
New Skins / Themes Launchessection;
SIMPLICIFY V2 Simple , elegant , yet bold . Designed off of TheStudents GRAND LS, SIMPLICIFY V2 is a reworked version of the previous upload. It is still a free...
02-17-2014, 06:20 PM #1SIMPLICIFY LS V2.0 + V1.0 - For LockHTML & Groovylock
Simple, elegant, yet bold.
- Designed off of TheStudents GRAND LS, SIMPLICIFY V2 is a reworked version of the previous upload. It is still a free theme created to add some fun to the lock screen but not crowd it up.
- Supported on iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, or iPhone 5C only. Might port to iPhone 4 if enough people want it.
- This theme comes with a Black and a White color set. Both with Solid text colors and several Opaque ones.
- So far, the best way to apply this theme is using LockHTML3, as this will allow you to remove lockscreen elements and reposition the theme to fit where you want it. Though, you may also apply it with GroovyLock, but will require other tweaks to remove LS components.
- SIMPLICIFY V2 is currently a free download but is currently pending approval on ModMyI repo! Keep checking! Leave your feedback in the comment section below!
Any requests for changes to this theme can be sent to my MacRumours inbox.
Installation requires you to SSH into your phone and place all files into/var/mobile/Library/LockHTML
Update (9:10am Feb 19th): I'm am doing a big overhaul on the theme to make it cleaner, and give it better text flow. I will keep the old version up and replace the screenshots with the new ones. It should be uploaded within the next few days! I'm far to lazy to install an iPhone emulator on my desktop so I'm currently editing the theme using iFile and lots of resprings! #dedicated
Update: (7:32AM Feb 20th): I fixed some minor issues, now uploaded V2.1.
Last edited by xxxhackaxxx; 02-20-2014 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Update
02-17-2014, 07:10 PM #2
Very nice gonna try it out now.
The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:
02-17-2014, 07:39 PM #3
The Following User Says Thank You to iVidski23 For This Useful Post:
02-18-2014, 04:13 AM #4
Thank you very much xxxhackaxxx, just made a slight change: shortened the days to 3 letters and date to lowercase.
I'm using Groovylock and customLS to hide clock and slider.iPhone 5s, 7.0.6
02-18-2014, 05:01 AM #5
So nice to see that people create beautiful stuff not only for money.
Thanks a lot.
The Following User Says Thank You to sclntrk For This Useful Post:
02-19-2014, 10:08 AM #6
I'm am doing a big overhaul on the theme to make it cleaner, and give it better text flow. I will keep the old version up and replace the screenshots with the new ones, it should be uploaded within the next few days! I'm far to lazy to install an iPhone emulator on my desktop so I'm currently editing the theme using iFile and lots of resprings! #dedicated
The Following User Says Thank You to xxxhackaxxx For This Useful Post:
02-19-2014, 06:25 PM #7
02-20-2014, 06:11 AM #8
Just a few minor glitches to correct:
- remove an extra empty folder called SIMPLICIFY V2 - BLACK 75%_
- Lockbackground.html in SIMPLICIFY V2 - BLACK SOLID (probably all)when setting to 24 hours still displays AM or PM
- in "function DayNumeric" 18th, 19th and 26th are in uppercase and the rest is lowercase
- Lockbackground.html in SIMPLICIFY V2 - WHITE SOLID when setting to 24 hours still displays AM or PM
- in "function DayNumeric" all dates are in uppercase (not an issue if this is your choice )
I personally prefer version 2, it's a great job, thank you very much!
Ps: you can also add to your 1st post the Groovylock address: /User/Library/GroovyLock/
Last edited by tito12; 02-20-2014 at 06:24 AM. Reason: added pic and psiPhone 5s, 7.0.6
02-20-2014, 08:22 AM #9
1) I'm not sure where that extra folder is coming from, I just used unarchiver in iFile and it gave me all the right folders without extras. I'll look into this more.
2) I meant for this theme to be 12Hr mostly, and if there was a user who wanted to modify it to be 24hr then they could. If you have done this but it is still showing AMPM open the HTML file and change this line " var timeOfDay = ( currentHoursDisplay < 12 ) ? "AM" : "PM"; ", simple remove the AM and PM from the quotations. It will still technically do the function just it doesn't have an output so nothing will show.
3) These three are all related. In the HTML file (all of them as they are exactly the same) the Dates, Numbers, and Months are all set to be capitalized. Not though CSS but manually written as arrays. Though i noticed for some reason the HTML file for black solid was not changed. I will update and re upload tonight! Sorry about that!
Let me know if you notice anything else.
Last edited by xxxhackaxxx; 02-20-2014 at 08:29 AM.
02-20-2014, 09:28 AM #10
Thank you for your fast correction, afaik everything is good, you can remove the 2.0 zip
One thing I noticed, when using Black Solid on black background (yes ) I can see the text thanks some light outline but not the bottom row (date)iPhone 5s, 7.0.6
02-20-2014, 09:34 AM #11
" in the CSS. You can either remove it completely from each class or just change the 3px to 0px and that will line it up with the text. I set it to 3 on all of them as it gives it a better effect, seems to backfire on black background. Won't change that but will add that note on the main post.
Last edited by xxxhackaxxx; 02-20-2014 at 10:55 AM.
02-21-2014, 09:04 AM #12
After my wife told me this layout looked confused, I made some modifications and here's what came out (with her approval of course )iPhone 5s, 7.0.6
02-21-2014, 09:07 AM #13
02-21-2014, 10:20 AM #14
Throwing my glasses away! Thanks again!iPhone 5s, 7.0.6
02-26-2014, 10:38 AM #15
I've been playing a little, mostly copy/paste from different old locks, added weather (icons from twolfer Yahoo Weather vector icons) and here's the result, maybe not the last one Thanks again xxxhackaxxx
Last edited by tito12; 02-26-2014 at 02:12 PM.iPhone 5s, 7.0.6