Page 67 of 76 FirstFirst ... 17 576566676869 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1515

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: LockBuilder - You're not going to believe this!

  1. #1321
    Hello LockBuilder team, I just downloaded the new themes and icons from Cydia, and they did not install to my LockBuilder they installed to winter board. Any help? Thanks.

  2. #1322
    Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DaytonaBeach, FL
    Posts
    6,790
    Thanks
    5,254
    Thanked 10,108 Times in 3,690 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    Awesome!!! Looks perfect mate thankyou
    Cool i'll add it to the next update.

    I had a few more requests so I am trying to implement them. Plus someone is talking bad about me using a 2yr old uniAW code. Seems my name is slandered across a lot of widget threads. I'm getting sick of it tbh.

    Neighborhood is experimental. Meaning it don't work for everyone. My city/location does not support this, and i'm sure a lot of others don't either. Just FYI

    Was meant for the whole thread and not so much you.

    Quote Originally Posted by AleciPhone View Post
    Hello LockBuilder team, I just downloaded the new themes and icons from Cydia, and they did not install to my LockBuilder they installed to winter board. Any help? Thanks.
    First post has a video on how to use LockBuilder. The icons always install to winterboard. Select them from inside LB. menu/icons/winterboard select icons. Instructions are usually in the cydia description.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    Splatty79 (03-26-2014)

  4. #1323
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Cool i'll add it to the next update.

    I had a few more requests so I am trying to implement them. Plus someone is talking bad about me using a 2yr old uniAW code. Seems my name is slandered across a lot of widget threads. I'm getting sick of it tbh.

    Neighborhood is experimental. Meaning it don't work for everyone. My city/location does not support this, and i'm sure a lot of others don't either. Just FYI

    Was meant for the whole thread and not so much you.



    First post has a video on how to use LockBuilder. The icons always install to winterboard. Select them from inside LB. menu/icons/winterboard select icons. Instructions are usually in the cydia description.
    I'm not new to LockBuilder, I've had it before it was in Cydia. Now I can't get any themes to load, I select them in the menu, they appear on the screen, then I lock my device then open it, and the theme is gone. The only thing that is there is the weather wallpaper. Thanks.

  5. #1324
    Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DaytonaBeach, FL
    Posts
    6,790
    Thanks
    5,254
    Thanked 10,108 Times in 3,690 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AleciPhone View Post
    I'm not new to LockBuilder, I've had it before it was in Cydia. Now I can't get any themes to load, I select them in the menu, they appear on the screen, then I lock my device then open it, and the theme is gone. The only thing that is there is the weather wallpaper. Thanks.
    When did this start? What theme?

  6. #1325
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    When did this start? What theme?
    It literally started right now. I just rebooted and can't even access the menu anymore 😞

  7. #1326
    Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DaytonaBeach, FL
    Posts
    6,790
    Thanks
    5,254
    Thanked 10,108 Times in 3,690 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AleciPhone View Post
    It literally started right now. I just rebooted and can't even access the menu anymore 
    Did you install something? I really dunno bro.

  8. #1327
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Did you install something? I really dunno bro.
    The last thing I installed was dock flow. I also about a month ago had a issue where I couldn't get past the skip tutorial screen. I fixed by restoring. I really don't want to restore again

  9. #1328
    Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DaytonaBeach, FL
    Posts
    6,790
    Thanks
    5,254
    Thanked 10,108 Times in 3,690 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AleciPhone View Post
    The last thing I installed was dock flow. I also about a month ago had a issue where I couldn't get past the skip tutorial screen. I fixed by restoring. I really don't want to restore again
    LB cannot just stop working unless the code is tampered with.

  10. #1329
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    LB cannot just stop working unless the code is tampered with.
    Trust me. I have no idea what to do when it comes to code. I did not mess with it ImageUploadedByModMyi1395884441.165523.jpg here's a pic of my is right now. I just applied lines then I locked my device and it went to this

  11. #1330
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Poolman1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    294
    Thanked 137 Times in 75 Posts

    I know when I installed the new LBTheme Mech from Cydia earlier it created a new folder in /var/mobile/Library named LBTheme. I just had to go in and copy and paste it into LBThemes and all was good.

  12. #1331
    Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DaytonaBeach, FL
    Posts
    6,790
    Thanks
    5,254
    Thanked 10,108 Times in 3,690 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Poolman1 View Post
    I know when I installed the new LBTheme Mech from Cydia earlier it created a new folder in /var/mobile/Library named LBTheme. I just had to go in and copy and paste it into LBThemes and all was good.
    Good to know. I'll update.

    Quote Originally Posted by AleciPhone View Post
    Trust me. I have no idea what to do when it comes to code. I did not mess with it ImageUploadedByModMyi1395884441.165523.jpg here's a pic of my is right now. I just applied lines then I locked my device and it went to this
    I still can't help bro. This really tells me nothing. Sorry.

  13. #1332
    Dang it. I need to restore so I can use my favorite tweak, not blaming anyone here, I just don't know what's happening D:

  14. #1333
    Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DaytonaBeach, FL
    Posts
    6,790
    Thanks
    5,254
    Thanked 10,108 Times in 3,690 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AleciPhone View Post
    Dang it. I need to restore so I can use my favorite tweak, not blaming anyone here, I just don't know what's happening D:
    Just as before with the tutorial not disappearing. No clue why that happened, and we tried many things. Yet no one else experienced the issue. No clue, wish I did.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    AleciPhone (03-26-2014)

  16. #1334
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Just as before with the tutorial not disappearing. No clue why that happened, and we tried many things. Yet no one else experienced the issue. No clue, wish I did.
    Thanks for all the help. Hopefully it will fix itself before I have to restore

  17. #1335
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Poolman1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    294
    Thanked 137 Times in 75 Posts

    Just a heads up, Safe House update 1.1 no longer plays nice with LockBuilder.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Poolman1 For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (03-27-2014)

  19. #1336
    Quote Originally Posted by Poolman1 View Post
    Just a heads up, Safe House update 1.1 no longer plays nice with LockBuilder.
    I don't have it, but thanks anyways!

  20. #1337
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 37 Times in 24 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    So it is different than what shows when you select city?
    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    You don't know what the forecast is pulling? You are wanting Springvale correct? Which is not the city? I dunno all these city/neighborhood what region i'm in etc.

    So tell me what you want to display please. Its confusing an quite frustrating.



    Attachment 663645

    This is what you want to show?
    Yes 😃
    Is there something I doing wrong?

  21. #1338
    Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DaytonaBeach, FL
    Posts
    6,790
    Thanks
    5,254
    Thanked 10,108 Times in 3,690 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hipperd View Post
    Yep



    Yes ��
    Is there something I doing wrong?
    No I fixed this issue, then overwrote the fix with an old file. Next one is almost done, planning to upload tonight/this morning.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    Hipperd (03-27-2014)

  23. #1339
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 37 Times in 24 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    No I fixed this issue, then overwrote the fix with an old file. Next one is almost done, planning to upload tonight/this morning.
    No problem, I know you can fix this 👍

  24. #1340
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    It uses urlSchemes to open apps. Apple set these to open compose on sms, and email. Twitter opens my Timeline with twitter app and Tweetbot. You could adjust these to open different pages I believe. (Not sms or email) First post has a link where I talk about changing what icons do. SMS opens messages, or if you have biteSMS it will open quick reply. Not sure why yours is different.

    The notifications are not working "now" they have always worked. Go to weather items click the arrow. This will take you to the notification menu.

    Hahahahahaha, you are correct in the fact that i missed the arrow, funny how you knew that ! Sorry for jumping the gun and asking on here with out doing my homework.

    I've seen there are multiple videos on lockbuilder info, i'll stick to those !! lol

    I looked on your first post and it seems changing the URL stuff is WAY above what i know ! lol I'm good with how it works for me know ! Again, thanks for everything !

Page 67 of 76 FirstFirst ... 17 576566676869 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •