Page 28 of 76 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 38 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder - You're not going to believe this!

My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Thanks

iPhone 5s white icon set, the image for fair I did try respring, also tried disabling cydget then enabling this is still what I have ImageUploadedByModMyi1393511386.711534.jpg
    Noobus Majorus thanks are welcome <---

Thanks
    Thanked 1,996 Times in 1,027 Posts

Was working fine for me until the update yesterday, now every time i set up my lock screen the weather icon keeps disappearing and if i switch icons they go back to the icon the were before i switched. This happens whenever i open my phone and then lock it .

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm getting the white rectangle outlines, too. My phone is an iPhone 5. I just updated to 0.6. I have internet. It's getting the temperature information, just not showing the images. My ZIP is 95726. Here is a screenshot showing the rectangles:

-2014-02-26-22.58.41.png

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,058 Times in 3,680 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tobiasn83 View Post
    i think it is 0,4 :/, Can u pls set me up for beta tester =)
    How do you have 0.4 if your not a beta tester?

So far we have 4 people who don't have icons and 3 people that do. I still cannot figure out why.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 02-27-2014 at 11:51 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Poolman1's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine seems to working great so far. I have iPhone 5 with 7.0.6 and the newest version of Lockbuilder 0.6ImageUploadedByModMyi1393527866.827116.jpg

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Poolman1 For This Useful Post:

dwizurd (02-27-2014)

My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Poolman1 View Post
    Mine seems to working great so far. I have iPhone 5 with 7.0.6 and the newest version of Lockbuilder 0.6ImageUploadedByModMyi1393527866.827116.jpg
    Great looking setup, just had to point that out. Thanks for sharing it.
    Noobus Majorus thanks are welcome <---

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dwizurd For This Useful Post:

Poolman1 (02-27-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by vectornut View Post
    I'm getting the white rectangle outlines, too. My phone is an iPhone 5. I just updated to 0.6. I have internet. It's getting the temperature information, just not showing the images. My ZIP is 95726. Here is a screenshot showing the rectangles:

-2014-02-26-22.58.41.png
    I ran into that a few times, early this AM, running 0.4 or 0.5, but I wound up resetting my layouts and recreating/reapplying. Been solid as far as the Forecast Widgets' icons go, from that point. I'm on 0.6 now, though, so whatever it may have been may have already been remedied.
    Last edited by Freakdog; 02-27-2014 at 12:28 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Freakdog View Post
    Well, that explains my frustrations this morning (never apply updates at 4:30AM and then start playing with the feature set...at least, not without reading this forum, first LOL).

Glad to see it's coming along.
    Glad to see your icons are showing lol. I have not set the choose wallpaper to be set with the lock on. I guess I could add this too. The wallpaper not setting I completely dunno whats going on there. Have you tried to set another wallpaper other than the black wall? I don't think it has anything to do with the wall, but it should work the way you tried.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    Great looking setup, just had to point that out. Thanks for sharing it.
    Thanks and you are welcome!👍

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Glad to see your icons are showing lol. I have not set the choose wallpaper to be set with the lock on. I guess I could add this too. The wallpaper not setting I completely dunno whats going on there. Have you tried to set another wallpaper other than the black wall? I don't think it has anything to do with the wall, but it should work the way you tried.
    I did, actually...that second slot would continually bring the weather wall to the display when I applied that set.

What I haven't tried, yet, was setting up a third to see if the behavior repeats for all subsequent layouts, or if it's just a "last layout configured" issue.

Nope...layout 2 does not bring up the black, I created a 3rd layout, named Shadow, with a silhouette type image for the wall. It applies when I manually set it, but if I save the layout, apply layout 1 (which does bring up the stored wall), then apply layout 3 again, layout 3 comes up with the weather wall, again.
    Last edited by Freakdog; 02-27-2014 at 01:13 PM. Reason: More info.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    How do you have 0.4 if your not a beta tester?

So far we have 4 people who don't have icons and 3 people that do. I still cannot figure out why.
    i got this version :/ isnt that 0,6?
    Attached Images Attached Images

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Freakdog View Post
    I ran into that a few times, early this AM, running 0.4 or 0.5, but I wound up resetting my layouts and recreating/reapplying. Been solid as far as the Forecast Widgets' icons go, from that point. I'm on 0.6 now, though, so whatever it may have been may have already been remedied.
    Tried that, no luck. I even tried using a WOEID instead of a ZIP with the same results. Before I upgraded to the first version that allowed me to save layouts (0.5 I think? there was an upgrade in Cydia before the one to 0.6) the images worked. After I upgraded, they stopped working. I don't know what changed other than being able to save layouts.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tobiasn83 View Post
    i got this version :/ isnt that 0,6?
    Yes, that is 0.6 and if you have access to that. Then you are a beta tester. Everyone here is beta testers. It is not public in cydia and wont be for awhile.

Tried that, no luck. I even tried using a WOEID instead of a ZIP with the same results. Before I upgraded to the first version that allowed me to save layouts (0.5 I think? there was an upgrade in Cydia before the one to 0.6) the images worked. After I upgraded, they stopped working. I don't know what changed other than being able to save layouts.
    0.5 added savable layouts. 0.6 fixed text colors in uniAW, 5day and clock. Also fixed weather icon sizing. I did not mess with the weather icons what so ever. I still have yet to find what is going wrong for everyone that has the blank icons. I do not have this issue, if I did I could find the problem immediately. Since I don't then it is impossible for me to find a fix. Therefore I have asked someone who has this issue to find the problem. He also has no icons, where many others do. This is beta, I dunno if some have forgot that. This is not final and will not be final for awhile.

I spent a lot of time on LockBuilder, more than you can imagine. So I ask for your patience until this is figured out.

Good things in the future. Maybe even sharable layouts. I'll let you know if we are able to pinpoint this weather icon issue.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 02-27-2014 at 04:40 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

June, I'm sorry if I came across as complaining, because I'm not. I fully understand that this is a beta. I'm just trying to give you whatever information I can to help figure out what's going on. I'm grateful for your work and your talent in this area where I have little to none.

iPhone? More like MyPhone alfox's Avatar
    Thanks

Good day june.im confused bro.using ip5s and beta tester 0.6.nothing happens for me
    As u can see i chose those weather icons but nothing
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1393547635.319927.jpg ImageUploadedByModMyi1393547665.116610.jpg

Sorry my bad.after update need to setup lockbuilder again in settings app.great update bro june.really appreciate it and now im torn betweeen lockbuilder and destinicydget.hahahaah
    Last edited by alfox; 02-27-2014 at 05:38 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

June i got 0,6 but i dont have abilitiy to save :/ is there any special place the button for save is? i only get the ussual u know set weather and that. i have aldo emailed u, did u get it?

Thanks

I have no emails from you, I just checked them all.

If you have something you need to ask please keep it here. I posted earlier how to save please read back.

June, I'm sorry if I came across as complaining, because I'm not. I fully understand that this is a beta. I'm just trying to give you whatever information I can to help figure out what's going on. I'm grateful for your work and your talent in this area where I have little to none.
    Not at all, just explaining so everyone knows what's up. And thank you.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to alfox For This Useful Post:

dwizurd (02-27-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Poolman1 View Post
    May I ask what your widgets are ? They are pretty close to amazing

23. The Following User Says Thank You to robertmoore208 For This Useful Post:

Poolman1 (02-27-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robertmoore208 View Post
    May I ask what your widgets are ? They are pretty close to amazing
    Yes you may and thank you!
    Here is what I have turned on:

Weather Items= Temp, Icon, City, Date, Low, High, Time & Unlock

Widgets= Forecast

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Poolman1 For This Useful Post: