Page 26 of 76 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 36 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder - You're not going to believe this!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Poolman1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    That's very backwards. I dunno how this is possible to be honest

I have found the issue with uniAW, but I have yet to find an issue with zip code. Can someone verify zip code doesn't work. Here is a zip code 38671 and another 72301
    My zip is working now June but for some reason right after I installed the update earlier and tried to set it up it would not. Maybe it was something I did wrong on my end, if so sorry for the misinformation.

P0mccla also had an issue with the zip, don't know if his is working now or not.
    Last edited by Poolman1; 02-25-2014 at 03:16 PM.

Menu/weather items/arrow/unlock button for tap to unlock

In the settings submenu it shows help and reset. It should not be blank
    So they are...apologies...they were hidden behind the "forecast".

So, I added the the tap to unlock "button"...I get the text that I added but no button/icon...not sure if that should matter.

The behavior I am seeing (and having some difficulty reconciling) is that if I select "Lock" from the menu to freeze the elements on my lockscreen, then tapping my unlock text/button does nothing (no...I do not have a passcode set to unlock my device)...until I've tapped my screen 2-3 times, which unlocks the elements and then allows me to unlock my device by tapping on the "unlock button".

I'm assuming that I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not sure.
    Last edited by Freakdog; 02-25-2014 at 03:24 PM.

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,317 Times in 3,751 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Poolman1 View Post
    My zip is working now June but for some reason right after I installed the update earlier and tried to set it up it would not. Maybe it was something I did wrong on my end, if so sorry for the misinformation.
    ahh this makes sense. It was not recognizing the toggle for zip if it wasn't switched first. Fixed and thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Freakdog View Post
    So they are...apologies...they were hidden behind the "forecast".

So, I added the the tap to unlock "button"...I get the text that I added but no button/icon...not sure if that should matter.

The behavior I am seeing (and having some difficulty reconciling) is that if I select "Lock" from the menu to freeze the elements on my lockscreen, then tapping my unlock text/button does nothing (no...I do not have a passcode set to unlock my device)...until I've tapped my screen 2-3 times, which unlocks the elements and then allows me to unlock my device by tapping on the "unlock button".
    You tap the LOCK button to lock the screen where nothing moves. If you tap the screen 3 times it unlocks the screen so you can move items. The TAP TO UNLOCK will not work while the Lock button is active at this point. I will change this Today.

The tap to unlock gives you no icon, just text, you can change this with emoji or html entities. Such as ones listed on http://Junesiphone.com/special

For a whole entire list of symbols you can use refer to HTML Special Characters
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 02-25-2014 at 03:21 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Poolman1 (02-25-2014)

That's very backwards. I dunno how this is possible to be honest

I have found the issue with uniAW, but I have yet to find an issue with zip code. Can someone verify zip code doesn't work. Here is a zip code 38671 and another 72301
    ZIP codes work for me...I've been using 46037 (my home ZIP), tried the two you gave us and tried my in-laws (several states away). UniAW sticks with whatever the animation is for fair, but my weather and forecast widgets show the correct info, as far as I can tell.

You tap the LOCK button to lock the screen where nothing moves. If you tap the screen 3 times it unlocks the screen so you can move items. The TAP TO UNLOCK will not work while the Lock button is active at this point. I will change this Today.

The tap to unlock gives you no icon, just text, you can change this with emoji or html entities. Such as ones listed on Special Characters

For a whole entire list of symbols you can use refer to HTML Special Characters
    Ok...good. I thought that I'd seen a screen shot with a circle/button looking TAP TO UNLOCK item. My mistake. Thanks for confirming that the actual "TAP TO UNLOCK" behavior I was seeing was actually happening (and shouldn't be). :-)
    Last edited by Freakdog; 02-25-2014 at 03:37 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Freakdog View Post
    ZIP codes work for me...I've been using 46037 (my home ZIP), tried the two you gave us and tried my in-laws (several states away). UniAW sticks with whatever the animation is for fair, but my weather and forecast widgets show the correct info, as far as I can tell.

Ok...good. I thought that I'd seen a screen shot with a circle/button looking TAP TO UNLOCK item. My mistake. Thanks for confirming that the actual "TAP TO UNLOCK" behavior I was seeing was actually happening (and shouldn't be). :-)
    The circle was the tap to unlock. I will find the html special code.

& # 9775 ;

& # 10146;

Enter this instead of text, with no spaces.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 02-25-2014 at 04:38 PM.

The circle was the tap to unlock. I will find the html special code.

Enter this instead of text
    I'm a dope..I need to not do this stuff while I'm working.

Thanks

v0.4 is up

Allows you to unlock even with lock on. Also allows icons to be pressed.
    Fixed zip issue, and fixed uniAW weather
    Wallpaper options are changed to allow blur, and a little easier to understand.

I have more to do, but wanted to push this for the weather issue. Thanks for your help finding it, and feedback.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

dwizurd (02-25-2014)

My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you
    Noobus Majorus thanks are welcome <---

iPhone? More like MyPhone alfox's Avatar
    Thanks

Fresh update v0.4 for lockbuilder...grab it now while its hot...

ImageUploadedByModMyi1393381639.215265.jpg ImageUploadedByModMyi1393381666.825993.jpg

12. The Following User Says Thank You to alfox For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (02-26-2014)

My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Thanks

Noobus Majorus thanks are welcome <---

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dwizurd For This Useful Post:

alfox (02-25-2014), June'sIphone (02-26-2014)

Thanks

Great news, I have figured out how to create 5 layout saves dynamically. Allowing you to name each save. So far I have only gotten the wallpapers to save, but it is looking very promising. A lot of coding ahead to get each element back to there saved position, but I am on it. This is huge.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

dwizurd (02-26-2014), Freakdog (02-26-2014), Poolman1 (02-26-2014), rine5 (02-26-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Poolman1's Avatar
    Thanks

Great news, I have figured out how to create 5 layout saves dynamically. Allowing you to name each save. So far I have only gotten the wallpapers to save, but it is looking very promising. A lot of coding ahead to get each element back to there saved position, but I am on it. This is huge.
    This is awesome news. One thing we can always count on with your themes and lockscreens, you're always working to make them better. Thanks

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Poolman1 For This Useful Post:

I do have a question...it's probably not really a LockBuilder question so much as Cydget, but since Lockbuilder is currently the only Cydget I have installed, much less active, I thought I'd ask here:

Is anyone experiencing any safe mode crashes? I've had two this morning...one earlier this morning, while waking up my phone (while it was trying to load the Cydget), and another just now...presumably when an iMessage was being recieved (this could be directly attributable to having the current BiteSMS 8.1 beta version, though).

I've sent the crash log and syslog from the earlier crash to Saurik, for analysis, but I'd really like to eliminate Cydget (and LockBuilder) as the issue, if possible.

Awesome, tt's almost like backboard, only difference is that this is for lockscreens instead of springboard layouts. If we can save 5 different lockscreens (combination of wallpapers, groovylock themes etc) as individual cydgets, then we can cycle thru over saved custom lockscreens like what cydgets do in addition to our own lockscreen cydgets.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to rine5 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

http://moby.to/8jll79 here is a video of it working with wallpaper, description and humidity.

@freakdog read the first post to figure out what's causing the crash. I have none, but I don't have bitesms either.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 02-26-2014 at 10:37 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

alfox (02-26-2014)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    @freakdog when mine was doing that I had to do a restore. Put bitesms and lockbuilder back on my phone and all is good now. Never found out what kept causing the crash but it would crash every time I got a message.

Green Apple
    Thanks

June'sIphone when will this be released ?

Thanks

I will release when its finished, and the beta testers have no issues.

iPhone? More like MyPhone alfox's Avatar
    Thanks

http://moby.to/8jll79 here is a video of it working with wallpaper, description and humidity.

@freakdog read the first post to figure out what's causing the crash. I have none, but I don't have bitesms either.
    Wow this will be great.5 setups saved so now it will be easier to change from setup to another

Thanks

Who wants to try LockBuilder with the new option to save Layouts?

Page 26 of 76 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 36 ... LastLast