Page 18 of 76 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 28 68 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder - You're not going to believe this!

When following the instructions I am unable to select widget LockBuilder, it is not there to select. I checked Winterboard where it does not exist. I have set all settings per instructions to no avail. Did an uninstall, reinstall, and springboard. At a loss.
    Last edited by quigley12; 02-15-2014 at 10:35 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Thanks

Newest version requires cydget. Then in settings/cydget/uncheck all options except LockBuilder. I hope this answers your question.
    Noobus Majorus thanks are welcome <---

Did that as well. All I get is a blank wallpaper.

Quote Originally Posted by quigley12 View Post
    When following the instructions I am unable to select widget LockBuilder, it is not there to select. I checked Winterboard where it does not exist. I have set all settings per instructions to no avail. Did an uninstall, reinstall, and springboard. At a loss.
    Please read back a few posts before posting, people! Your question was already answered twice just several posts before yours. And now a third time before this post..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks

I have tried everything that was suggested (uninstalled Cydget, LockHTML3 and Lockbuilder), but on my LS is wallpaper blured and not visible anymore after the last update.

Could anyone help me, please?

ImageUploadedByModMyi1392487234.643281.jpg

Thank you.

Make sure LockHTML is installed but DISABLED, and Cydget is the one running LockBuilder

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rbern3 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (02-15-2014), p4ra (02-15-2014)

Thanks

I did that. Here is the result.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1392489434.983658.jpg

LockHTML is unticked - disabled. Cydget is running Lockbuilder and AwayView.

Quote Originally Posted by p4ra View Post
    I did that. Here is the result.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1392489434.983658.jpg

LockHTML is unticked - disabled. Cydget is running Lockbuilder and AwayView.
    Set a wallpaper, or press weather to show weather.

*/-----\*

This is not good

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

p4ra (02-15-2014), pioneer88 (02-15-2014)

We were both tricked June!

Thanks

Care to explain what you mean by this? In Lockbuilder settings I did set Stock Wallpaper as I got it in the Settings.

I've just realized, when I press home button, my LS is switching - I can either see it blured as shown above, when I press it, I see the wallpaper, but I don't see the clock and weather. Weird..
    Last edited by p4ra; 02-15-2014 at 12:51 PM.

1. Disable everything in LockHTML except whatever you want to hide on the Lockscreen. Then go to advanced, and enable " disable edit screen ".

2. Go to Cydgets in settings, and enable Lockbuilder, but disable all the other Cydgets. Go to the lock screen, type in your zip code or WOE.

3. You then enable the time and weather via the " Weather Menu " once you click the mini bar on a lockscreen, or you use the HTC clock by going to " Widgets ".

4. If you have blur, try going into LockHTML - misc settings - disable blur and tint as this it what I have.

5. MAKE SURE LOCKHTML IS DISABLED EVEN THOUGH ITS INSTALLED!!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rbern3 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (02-15-2014), p4ra (02-15-2014)

I dunno what to do at this point. LockHTML3 is broke caching the weather xml. Cydget is broke without LockHTML3.

I have a bunch of emails, and dunno how to answer. Also donations that I don't even know what instructions to send.

This wouldnt be as big of an issue if LockHTML3 was free...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

pioneer88 (02-15-2014)

Truthfully I don't mind Cydget with the combo of LockHTML. it's not hard to set up, people just need to listen. If you want, I can do my best to help customer service. I think the combo is worth it, to get the working weather, but even if it's just LockHTML until Saurik updates Cydget, the tweak is still a beautiful thing! I'm sure something will be fixed, until then either option is solid.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to rbern3 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (02-15-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rbern3 View Post
    1. Disable everything in LockHTML except whatever you want to hide on the Lockscreen. Then go to advanced, and enable " disable edit screen ".

2. Go to Cydgets in settings, and enable Lockbuilder, but disable all the other Cydgets. Go to the lock screen, type in your zip code or WOE.

3. You then enable the time and weather via the " Weather Menu " once you click the mini bar on a lockscreen, or you use the HTC clock by going to " Widgets ".

4. If you have blur, try going into LockHTML - misc settings - disable blur and tint as this it what I have.

5. MAKE SURE LOCKHTML IS DISABLED EVEN THOUGH ITS INSTALLED!!!
    Thank you, buddy. I have disabled blur and tint and it works. I cannot thank you enough.

All I know is yesterday before the update i had NO issues just using lockhtml... After the update, well, i need to spend some more time playing around and tweeking things.

Out of curiousity, is there a way that it can be run like it was before the update via lockhtml alone OR via the way it is now so users can run it however works best for them??

Explain more time tweaking things.

To answer your question yes.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 02-15-2014 at 02:24 PM.

I just meant tweeking settings and tweeks themselves. Got a fair amount of stuff running on my phone and you know how easily conflicts arise. Thanks for making lockhtml setup available. That seems to work best for me, smoother and faster. Cydget and I just don't jive for some reason.

Both versions are up, I have to recompile everything. Patience please

24. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (02-15-2014)

Just so you know bro, current version in Cydia 1.7, after you upgrade it keeps saying there's an upgrade, so it's currently bugged :P

So you will be putting the LockHTML3 version back at Cydia, June? And make sure that neither .deb 'auto-un-installs' the LockBuilder from each folder, LockHTML3 and Cydgets? I know you're doing your best. Thanks!

Page 18 of 76 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 28 68 ... LastLast