Page 17 of 76 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 67 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder - You're not going to believe this!

iPhone? More like MyPhone fredHD's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok cool

I upgraded my Cydia version after I deleted the version you emailed; and had no issues. I use customLS to remove everything since I no longer need LockHTML

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rbern3 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (02-15-2014)

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,349 Times in 3,763 Posts

Ok now refresh cydia and try to install.

Yea he caught me as I was updating, now you must refresh cydia. Lock Screen Settings works too.

This is not the cydget version as its meant to be. It will get everyone by with the weather issue though. I will work on this more tomorrow my girl is killing me right now...
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 02-15-2014 at 01:15 AM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

fredHD (02-15-2014), Hip5 (02-15-2014), rbern3 (02-15-2014)

Long as my ******* luvvv meee yaayaaa

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,349 Times in 3,763 Posts

As always let me know of any issues. rbern you made my night bro, thanks for testing and verifying I wasn't going crazy. Peace

Always buddy! I'll keep you informed. Have fun tonight happy V dayy!

Edit - My menu button isn't working once I deleted LockHTML. When I go to click the mini menu bar, the screen just jitters as if it's me trying to slide to unlock.

Edit #2. Once you delete LockHTML, no touching works. However, if you have LockHTML installed, it will work perfectly. I currently have Cydget enabled, with the Lockbuilder tweak enabled in it. I have LockHTML turned off, but it still works. So essentially Cydget isn't touch capable yet, but you can use Lockbuilder through Cydget if you have LockHTML installed but disabled.
    Last edited by rbern3; 02-15-2014 at 01:43 AM.

Thanks

With update of Lockbuilder, I am having a problem. My lockscreen wallpaper is fading away. Any suggestions?

ImageUploadedByModMyi1392464451.022039.jpg

Thanks.

I can confirm rbern's #1, but for #2, I am able to touch and move things around without LockHTML3 installed.

Also, the text time says "TESTTIME" instead of the actual time.

To test the top quarter of the screen, as well, I moved something up there and now can't grab it to move it back.

Do you recommend reinstalling LockHTML?

Update 1: Reinstalled LockHTML3. Menu bar returns as does the ability to move things in/out of the top portion of the screen... I was able to move that item, previously moved to the upper area, back to a lower portion of the screen. Updates at respring/wake up do appear to be working properly. Text time still reads "TESTTIME":

Update 2: Going into the menu / settings and touching 24hr or 12hr clears up the text time reading as "TESTTIME" for me.

Something else that I just noticed:

I reinstalled/re-enabled ConceptLS as an additional Cydget...changing the wallpaper in ConceptLS also changes the wallpaper in LockBuilder. I haven't tried it via LB to see what it does to CLS, but I suspect it will do the same, and the weather icon does not appear to be updating, although the weather text and temperatures are.
    Last edited by Freakdog; 02-15-2014 at 07:12 AM.

I'm happy you can't confirm his #2 lmao
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Interesting...weather icon did update. Is LB coded to pull/recognize sunrise/sunset times? If so, it would explain why it was still showing a moon for me...sunrise wasn't until 7:37AM.

June, in the Cydgets version I can't see the Menu grabber at top and it's hit or miss to even get it to open? Is there some other tool I need to use now to suppress the Notification Center grapper or something? I have to turn off LH3 I'm guessing..

It fades out if you press where it should be the menu will open still. Well should does for me anyway

15. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (02-15-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    It fades out if you press where it should be the menu will open still. Well should does for me anyway
    Maybe it's my fat fingers.. and this is even worse in Cydgets version - but 'many' buttons in LockBuilder are very, very small touch areas. Takes me 2-3 cliks to make any menu window open -- since the release. I'm hoping June will make menus a little larger and touch areas less super precise.. Most of us will make a LS once and then forget it. But I like to change my look every couple of days.. I'd love for those touch areas to be a little larger. They only appear when you're CREATING your LS.. Why not make them take up the whole screen? ..

But this problem in the Cydgets version is weird. I keep tapping in that area and randomly after about a 4th or 5th hit - the menu will pop open.. We need to get that resolved.

There is a bit of lag when waking the phone. It takes a couple of seconds for LockBuilder to appear. I have both Cydget and Lockhtml 3 enabled.

Edit: I disabled Lockhtml 3 and now no lag except for the Time takes a couple seconds to display
    Last edited by Hiesenburg; 02-15-2014 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiesenburg View Post
    There is a bit of lag when waking the phone. It takes a couple of seconds for LockBuilder to appear. I have both Cydget and Lockhtml 3 enabled.
    Hmmm. When I enable LockHTML 3 and Cydgets both enabled-- only my blank LS wallpaper shows..

June afther i did the upgrade that it show in cydia i lost lockbuilder i dont have it anymore it said is instal in cydia but i dont have in winterboar what can i do to get it back ?? Thanks!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Melrod For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (02-15-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Melrod View Post
    June afther i did the upgrade that it show in cydia i lost lockbuilder i dont have it anymore it said is instal in cydia but i dont have in winterboar what can i do to get it back ?? Thanks!
    You must install Cydgets from Cydia. Then in Settings-->Cydgets choose select theme and uncheck every checkmark.. Then put a check next to LockBuilder.. Respring . Then turn Enable HTML in LockHTML3 OFF..

All should be good..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (02-15-2014), Melrod (02-15-2014)

Thanks all good know !!! 😀

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Hmmm. When I enable LockHTML 3 and Cydgets both enabled-- only my blank LS wallpaper shows..
    With both installed press home button when wallpaper shows

It also very good work without cydget.I put the Theme in GroovyLock and I activated throught LockHtml3

Page 17 of 76 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 67 ... LastLast