Page 16 of 76 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 26 66 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder - You're not going to believe this!

Quote Originally Posted by VikingRyan907 View Post
    Just think June, you almost left ALLLLL this BS behind, lol. You were almost free.
    Providing good customer service, patiently, is never BS. Especially when good $ is spent by the user.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (02-14-2014), rbern3 (02-15-2014)

Customer service is free. You pay for my work on packages that I make. Most think I just put them into existence, and forget it takes weeks/months to create.

Some do take advantage of that though. Thinking I owe them something since they sent me $4 and lets not forget about the pirates who don't even pay.

I could be like other devs and provide none, but I see that as wrong. To think this isn't a headache you would be very wrong, but the enjoyment of seeing people enjoy what I make is priceless and makes up for it.

Reason i'm here

P.S I literally do "work" more on this than any job I ever had. At "work" you don't work all the time, doing this you work from dawn till night, and most of the time from night to dawn:P
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 02-14-2014 at 07:11 PM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

dwizurd (02-14-2014), Hip5 (02-16-2014), NewdestinyX (02-15-2014)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks a lot.
    I just donated.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pottsau For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (02-14-2014)

I donated 10$, I did what I can! As for pirating, can't you add anti pirate measures ? I saw on someone's twitter that they downloaded a pirated app, and it actually just kept crashing there phone until they removed it. Obviously that's somewhat excessive, but can't you make it so it refuses to work ?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rbern3 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (02-14-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by rbern3 View Post
    I donated 10$, I did what I can! As for pirating, can't you add anti pirate measures ? I saw on someone's twitter that they downloaded a pirated app, and it actually just kept crashing there phone until they removed it. Obviously that's somewhat excessive, but can't you make it so it refuses to work ?
    I thank you for that, most are not that generous. As far as piracy measures I have been adding them for quite awhile. The repos know I do, so they comb through my code until they find it. When you pirate one that the piracy hasnt been removed it will display text instead of the lockscreen, then direct you to cydia to purchase. Nothing is secure when it comes to iOS if you want it you can hack it, thats what jailbreaking is all about

Old piracy code would reboot your phone haha. I have removed these though, and use the method above.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 02-14-2014 at 07:22 PM.

My weather is actually working , I think it works sometimes and doesn't others

I dunno how this is, but I have fullscreen touch on cydget.

The weather issue is no longer there.

I have been drinking but 0_0

Did I miss a cydget update? WTH
    Anyone want to test this? Please

12. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

dwizurd (02-15-2014)

I will test.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

dwizurd (02-15-2014)

Testing now

Let me know asap please. I made the menu's blazing fast so be careful.

This is so perfect on my end.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

dwizurd (02-15-2014)

How would I show a dynamic wallpaper that changes with the weather? With zip code set, i get local weather conditions, however, setting Background to Weather always shows Paris Eiffel Tower. I want a weather background that changes with the current weather and time. For example, a night rain might show water dripping down on window at nighttime; a hot day might show sun over a dessert.

Quote Originally Posted by k12s View Post
    How would I show a dynamic wallpaper that changes with the weather? With zip code set, i get local weather conditions, however, setting Background to Weather always shows Paris Eiffel Tower. I want a weather background that changes with the current weather and time. For example, a night rain might show water dripping down on window at nighttime; a hot day might show sun over a dessert.
    If you read the thread starting from the here you will see this is a known issue. Which I think cydgets is working so just be patient for now. Will know shortly

Quote Originally Posted by rbern3 View Post
    Testing now
    I just need to know if you can move items in and out of the first 1/4, of the top of the screen. Then I can continue coding this

iPhone? More like MyPhone alfox's Avatar
    Thanks

I just wanna share this.bro june i think somethings wrong with the widget and weather icon plus correct location.it doesnt coincide between details in the middle and below.
    1.location
    2.weather details

ImageUploadedByModMyi1392444961.216091.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by alfox View Post
    I just wanna share this.bro june i think somethings wrong with the widget and weather icon plus correct location.it doesnt coincide between details in the middle and below.
    1.location
    2.weather details

ImageUploadedByModMyi1392444961.216091.jpg
    Please read the posts bro

Issue - YouTube

It is a know issue with I am almost positive LockHTML3, but I think cydgets is working. Waiting on a reply from rbern.

This issue does not exist in cydgets or ifile or safari

Actually send me an email if you have cydgets you can test too. [email protected]
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 02-15-2014 at 12:20 AM.

Confirmed; it's definitely working

24. The Following User Says Thank You to rbern3 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (02-15-2014)

**** YEA!!! Ok i'm about to update and send to the repo!

You weren't joking when you said it was faster. I like it haha

Edit: it seems like my clock loads a little slow, I'm ising the standard time from the weather settings, not the HTC. Like after everything loads it still takes a few seconds for time which didn't happen on LockHTMl, but everything else seems better
    Last edited by rbern3; 02-15-2014 at 12:41 AM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to rbern3 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (02-15-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone fredHD's Avatar
    Thanks

I get a mismatch when I try to upgrade. Gonna try again.

Page 16 of 76 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 26 66 ... LastLast