Page 15 of 76 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 65 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder - You're not going to believe this!

Just curious, will this be ever available for cydget?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pioneer88 For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (02-16-2014), June'sIphone (02-14-2014)

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,393 Times in 3,775 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pioneer88 View Post
    Just curious, will this be ever available for cydget?
    That is my main goal. Issue right now is cydget doesn't have fullscreen touch. I have talked to saurik about this and he said the next update will fix this problem. Just waiting.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (02-16-2014), pioneer88 (02-14-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    :P This will happen. The lockscreen isn't loaded again, if the phone goes to sleep on its own.
    Perhaps THIS is the reason that I've had to go into the menu/settings and press F to get it to update, even after the most recent update.

I'm wondering...would it be prudent to do a lockscreen reload whenever the home or power/sleep button is pressed to awaken the phone? I understand not having the lockscreen update while the phone is sleeping, but upon being awakened, would it be a good idea?

Would be great if you added this to LockBuilder since you think so many want it.
    I wouldn't mind seeing this implemented. ;-)
    Last edited by Freakdog; 02-14-2014 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakdog View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing this (GPS) implemented. ;-)
    I will work closely with June - and only do what he asks. A developer takes input from us - as June has done a lot of - but has to make the calls in the end. I think we can have the best of both worlds: a switch for WOEID ID/ZipCode for Yahoo - and a switch for GPS. Just gotta get June's approval on the code idea.. before anything happens...

In the end - if he doesn't like the idea -- his call.. He's the only one that has to deal with 'customer service' emails, tweets and forum posts.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Freakdog (02-14-2014), Hip5 (02-15-2014), spanishcop (02-14-2014), taykiin (02-14-2014)

My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Thanks

June, just want you to know I love this tweak. Whatever changes or new feature implementations you decide on, I'm sure will be in the best interest of the end-user. Cheers bro, and keep pushing the boundaries of what's possible.
    Noobus Majorus thanks are welcome <---

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dwizurd For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (02-14-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Freakdog View Post
    I'm wondering...would it be prudent to do a lockscreen reload whenever the home or power/sleep button is pressed to awaken the phone? I understand not having the lockscreen update while the phone is sleeping, but upon being awakened, would it be a good idea?
    You didn't understand what I said. The lockscreen loads every time the home or sleep button is pressed. It does not reload if the phone goes to sleep on its own.

If you leave it on the lockscreen for 10minutes the interval will refresh and it pulls current weather every time. (Correctly) Now when the lockscreen goes to sleep and you wake it up it does the same thing as the refresh interval.

This is why I have no clue why this is happening, and it is only happening in LockHTML3 as safari and ifile run it correctly.

You can try this by going to ifile and loading the html. It works flawlessly.

//////////::////////::////////
    .@GUNNY_29 does not handle the repo for LockBuilder quit messaging him.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 02-14-2014 at 03:20 PM.

Maybe try changing the refresh time to 5 seconds just to see? Maybe since it doesn't reload unless you actually leave the lockscreen, it needs to be on an ACTIVE lock screen for 10 minutes, so maybe a 5 second refresh would change it, since many people let there phone go to sleep after a few seconds, instead of waiting 10. This could be a possible fix until LockHTML is fixed?

Thanks

You can change it to .1 if you want, but I will not release a package that has this refresh rate. There is a problem and I have to find a way to fix. Changing refresh time is not the answer. Definitely a battery killer.

I really think it is LockHTML3. I bet if cydget was updated today then this problem wouldn't exist.

Just think June, you almost left ALLLLL this BS behind, lol. You were almost free.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VikingRyan907 View Post
    Just think June, you almost left ALLLLL this BS behind, lol. You were almost free.
    Almost

How do I change the refresh time? I will do some testing and see if I can help you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rbern3 View Post
    How do I change the refresh time? I will do some testing and see if I can help you.
    look in the weather.js interval time. What testing will you do? Besides changing the interval time, which I know works as I explained above.

Truthfully I'm just going to mess around with settings and see what happens

Thanks

Truthfully I'm just going to mess around with settings and see what happens
    I wouldn't waste your time, to be completely honest.

The thing is when the page loads it calls to yahoo. Receives yahoo's xml. Grabs the contents I want, and writes it to html.

When the weather is not updating it shows the weather from when the xml is loaded the first time.

Take for example cloudy. If it is cloudy then when it pulls this xml the xml itself says cloudy. It does this every time it loads, and after every refresh. (pulls an xml) So if the xml changes and says rain, you unlock relock it should pull this xml again (A new one). When it does the XML will show rain. Then it is loaded by the weather widget.

How it goes back to cloudy is beyond me. At the time of loading there is nothing that exists that says Cloudy. The xml itself should show current. In reality this isn't possible, but as we all see it is happening.

So my thought is when the xml is pulled the first time, html3 caches it somehow. This would make sense in how this "Cloudy" still exists somewhere. This doesn't show on 5 day because it is pulled from a whole different html so maybe not cached. The reason the update works is the html is already loaded, so has nothing to do with LockHTML3. Once this xml is loaded when you unlock and relock the weather will show the last time the xml is pulled. (Not current xml)

I dunno its very crazy and i'm not saying it is guaranteed a LockHTML3 problem. I just dunno where the hell this Cloudy (or previous description) comes from. The other reason it points to LockHTML3 is the lockscreen works fine in iFile and Safari. Which is just another thing to throw some weirdness in this issue.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 02-14-2014 at 04:37 PM.

You didn't understand what I said. The lockscreen loads every time the home or sleep button is pressed. It does not reload if the phone goes to sleep on its own.

If you leave it on the lockscreen for 10minutes the interval will refresh and it pulls current weather every time. (Correctly) Now when the lockscreen goes to sleep and you wake it up it does the same thing as the refresh interval.

This is why I have no clue why this is happening, and it is only happening in LockHTML3 as safari and ifile run it correctly.
    Thank you for clarifying and setting straight my misunderstanding.

I like your notion of LockHTML3's possibly caching something. It would make sense, much like GroovyLock's setting to keep the LS in memory.

I'm going to poke around the LockHTML3 settings to see if there's something there. Probably not...but perhaps something to note to the author.

There's actually a option to enable cache in LockHTML. I know it wouldn't make sense, but maybe enabling it will fix it? I'll attempt it and see what happens

Thanks

Once I know for sure I will, but as of now I have no evidence it is html3

There's actually a option to enable cache in LockHTML. I know it wouldn't make sense, but maybe enabling it will fix it? I'll attempt it and see what happens
    No already tried

My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Thanks

This snow animation is perfect, I've been waiting for it to snow (also got to see rain earlier too)
    Noobus Majorus thanks are welcome <---

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Im almost too afraid to ask but whats the UDIT, Id like to donate but I dontt know what the UDIT-Number is.
    Sorry for this stupid question, hope someone let me know what it is.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    This snow animation is perfect, I've been waiting for it to snow (also got to see rain earlier too)
    uniAW is thanks to Ian Nichol, with only slight modifications to the animations from me. UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Quote Originally Posted by Pottsau View Post
    Im almost too afraid to ask but whats the UDIT, Id like to donate but I dontt know what the UDIT-Number is.
    Sorry for this stupid question, hope someone let me know what it is.
    Google is a place to go for these, but you have UDIT and it's UDID so google wouldn't help you.

This is sent to the many that don't know what a UDID is.

I need your UDID number to add you to the repo, this can be found at the very bottom of cydia, a fast way of getting it is to email a dev, inside the email at the bottom will be the udid #
    Here is a link to one of my cydia packages
    69 Black & Yellow Cydia
    Click the link, send me an email. Don't send it, just copy the big long number that is sent with the email. Include this in your donation message.

Do not attempt to use an app, it will send me an invalid UDID number that starts with a bunch of FFFFFFF's Most apps aren't updated to pull iOS7 UDID

Page 15 of 76 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 65 ... LastLast