Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Enkelt Neue for iOS

Default Enkelt Neue for iOS
    -5.png

[Coming soon...]

Enkelt Neue, the real benchmark theme for iOS.

Enkelt, redesigned from the ground to fit perfectly in iOS 7, but still simply beautiful.

Enkelt Neue for iOS 7 is a subtle and neat theme (Enkelt means "Simple" in Swedish) designed to push iOS to a new level and bring depth back to the icons.

You won’t even notice the change from stock to Enkelt Neue because it’s made to complete the great work of Apple with iOS, not to make a radical rupture with your habits. On the other hand, once you will use and love Enkelt Neue, go back to stock will be a huge change for you.

Enkelt Neue brings uniformity and consistency over 200+ icons (from Cydia, the AppStore and obviously the native Apple apps) in your Springboard. It also brings small tweaks all over the iOS 7 UI and a whole new style in your Messages app, plus 9 stunningly beautiful wallpapers.

Enkelt Neue contains :
    • 200+ custom icons
    • Small tweaks and details to the global UI
    • Custom dynamic icons (Calendar, Timer…)
    • Messages app UI (and biteSMS QC/QR)
    • 9 wallpapers
    • Compatible with many tweaks from Cydia (FlipControlCenter, ClassicDock…)
    • A Zeppelin logo
    • A PSD if you want to make your own icons

For more details, go to Enkelt Neue for iOS

-2.png -3.png -4.png -1.png

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bouchenoiremarc For This Useful Post:

Arabology (02-09-2014), Joythewizard (02-08-2014), lostinthemes (02-27-2014), Matty06 (02-10-2014)

Looks really nice. Will you create an iconomatic theme? I saw the original Enkelt on your website and I think the shadow looks nice. So is there a possibility of creating a shadow for this theme?

I tried but the old shadow doesn't fit at all in iOS 7 in my opinion.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just downloaded the theme. Looks great! Where do I find the .psd for the icons? Twitterific is the lone holdout on my home screen and I want to try to create an icon for it.

Thanks!

It's located in the SpringBoard theme.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bouchenoiremarc For This Useful Post:

Matty06 (02-10-2014)

Its a great theme, im using it right now.