Results 1 to 7 of 7

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: (aurum) - Cydget Coming Soon

  1. #1
    Lightbulb (aurum) - Cydget Coming Soon
    Hey guys!
    I'm new to the Modmyi forums, and I just wanted to give you a heads-up on a Cydget I'm releasing soon on Cydia.
    It's called (aurum) and will soon be 'completed' with a Winterboard theme.
    image.jpeg
    As you can see, it's a very simplistic and minimal lock screen, showing only weather info and the current time. Future updates (which I am already working on) include a 3-day Forecast, easier location editing and more! Hang tight and hope you like it!

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aurum For This Useful Post:

    jackson1714 (07-14-2014), lostinthemes (02-05-2014), mossdef (07-13-2014)

  3. #2
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    661
    Thanked 146 Times in 99 Posts

    is there anyway to make the time smaller on the lock screen?

  4. #3
    iPhone? More like MyPhone tito12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Tel Aviv
    Posts
    263
    Thanks
    1,273
    Thanked 431 Times in 159 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jackson1714 View Post
    is there anyway to make the time smaller on the lock screen?
    You can use CustomLs to hide the clock then install any groovylock theme or cydget like Aurum
    iPhone 5s, 7.0.6 running 3 4 All, a free theme by Sk37cH

    * * *
    Other great free themes here


  5. #4
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    661
    Thanked 146 Times in 99 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tito12 View Post
    You can use CustomLs to hide the clock then install any groovylock theme or cydget like Aurum
    Don't wanna hide it it just want the font smaller I have aurum installed

  6. #5
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    661
    Thanked 146 Times in 99 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jackson1714 View Post
    Don't wanna hide it it just want the font smaller I have aurum installed
    I like the time I just wanna make it smaller and have the same font as my system font, if possible?

    See how much larger the time is?
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1405375894.780999.jpg

  7. #6
    iPhone? More like MyPhone tito12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Tel Aviv
    Posts
    263
    Thanks
    1,273
    Thanked 431 Times in 159 Posts

    I just saw Aurum is a paid app, so you have 2 possibilities
    1- ask the developper to help you (he'll probably do )
    2- SSH to your device and look for the file where you can find the settings, sorry I can't be more specific, I don't have this app.

    Good luck
    iPhone 5s, 7.0.6 running 3 4 All, a free theme by Sk37cH

    * * *
    Other great free themes here


  8. #7
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    661
    Thanked 146 Times in 99 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tito12 View Post
    I just saw Aurum is a paid app, so you have 2 possibilities
    1- ask the developper to help you (he'll probably do )
    2- SSH to your device and look for the file where you can find the settings, sorry I can't be more specific, I don't have this app.

    Good luck
    Yeah I asked him already and ssh and look for what?

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •