Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Carla (iOS 7)

Ok bro! Carla <3 as always

Bro any news? As I said you before, could you fix/transform this widget for IOS7? I just wanna change the options on it.

Hi raiss,

I've been really busy lately with exams and was going to check that and port it this weekend. As a matter of fact, that widget has been ported and is included in the Carla Widgets Pack Pro. It's a separate purchase (only $.99) in Cydia and includes many iWidgets and GroovyLocks.
    @WinfisDesign

4. The Following User Says Thank You to winfis For This Useful Post:

rjr1124 (03-21-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by winfis View Post
    Hi raiss,

I've been really busy lately with exams and was going to check that and port it this weekend. As a matter of fact, that widget has been ported and is included in the Carla Widgets Pack Pro. It's a separate purchase (only $.99) in Cydia and includes many iWidgets and GroovyLocks.
    Good luck about your exams man!
    I did download PACK PRO already, and well there is a version one called SBWIDGET IOS 7. Ok, I like it but it's different by this one that i I posted here. Well, this one is the IOS 6 version. I just wanna take same graphich widget and fix it for IOS7.
    Hope you can do something and sorry for pressure (;
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raiss View Post
    Good luck about your exams man!
    I did download PACK PRO already, and well there is a version one called SBWIDGET IOS 7. Ok, I like it but it's different by this one that i I posted here. Well, this one is the IOS 6 version. I just wanna take same graphich widget and fix it for IOS7.
    Hope you can do something and sorry for pressure (;
    Thanks
    If you want to have the same weather icons, just copy and paste the images from the iOS 6 version to the iOS 7 version.

Oh, and I'd recommend renaming the iWidget (i.e. Carla SBWidget MOD), so when an update comes out, you don't have to repeat the process!
    @WinfisDesign

hi bro, a question : how can I change mobilephone icon? I want to use "icon@2x~iphone_spacegray" but I overwrite the white one and nothing happened! Only change in animation when u click on phone icon (switch white/black) and then it back in white.. any ideas?

Thanks

Did you name the file: "icon@2x~iphone.png"? If so, just go into Winterboard and toggle off and on the theme, respring and it should work!
    @WinfisDesign

Can i request a Bible from lifechurch.tv icon

Quote Originally Posted by Ezular View Post
    Can i request a Bible from lifechurch.tv icon
    Sure! I'll add it to the requests list! Hope I can add it to the next release!
    @WinfisDesign

thanks. Your the best keep adding more icons

Bro, as you can see i ported IMSG Baloon Carla Ios6 in Carla Ios7 for Whatsapp.. It's looks cool, but i wanted some mod on it.

Well, I'll have a request and personally I think it will be a nice trick for the next Carla update.

Can you MOD a bit those baloon and Whatsapp contents files for Carla IOS7? I mean more minimal than 6 version.

It's not so hard to do, i get inspired from the "Whatsapp ELITE7"

I can't do it because i'm not that good on PS ;P

Anyways download the folder to understand what i mean.

https://www.mediafire.com/?knn050o99eu3hpi

Regards!
    Last edited by raiss; 04-21-2014 at 06:41 AM.

@winfis your damn awesome thanks for the icon. you know one thing I like about you are not like other Designers when they are done on one theme they just don't update it anymore. Keep up the good work. And I never regret buying carla Even though thats the name of my ex who cheated on me lols. thanks oh one thing if you have a chance maybe tomtom, battsaver from cydia and Yelp with its logo only. thanks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ezular For This Useful Post:

TeddyDiesel (04-23-2014)

Ezular, could you give me a link to all those apps/tweaks? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by raiss View Post
    Bro, as you can see i ported IMSG Baloon Carla Ios6 in Carla Ios7 for Whatsapp.. It's looks cool, but i wanted some mod on it.

Well, I'll have a request and personally I think it will be a nice trick for the next Carla update.

Can you MOD a bit those baloon and Whatsapp contents files for Carla IOS7? I mean more minimal than 6 version.

It's not so hard to do, i get inspired from the "Whatsapp ELITE7"

I can't do it because i'm not that good on PS ;P

Anyways download the folder to understand what i mean.

https://www.mediafire.com/?knn050o99eu3hpi

Regards!
    I'll take a look and get back to you asap! I just wanted to let you know I read it!
    @WinfisDesign

17. The Following User Says Thank You to winfis For This Useful Post:

raiss (04-23-2014)

btw you got the tomtom usa already. the folder name is wrong should be com.tomtom.USA2GB

Yelp
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/yelp/id284910350?mt=8

Battsaver
    I dont know how to get the link from cydia

the bible updated i think it has different name or folder name

the bible updated i think it has different name or folder name
    I'll download it and get it fixed. Thanks for the heads up!!
    @WinfisDesign

@winfisdesign no prob im happy to help. heres a suggestion base on my observation most of all themes they dont have foldericon. I guest making a foldericon theme is awesome. to make it uniform. and unique

@winfisdesign no prob im happy to help. heres a suggestion base on my observation most of all themes they dont have foldericon. I guest making a foldericon theme is awesome. to make it uniform. and unique
    Carla already includes a FolderIcon theme. Thanks for the tip, though!
    @WinfisDesign

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast