Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 240

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Alizhe LS for Groovylock

  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by geminichun View Post
    Dear

    This Themes will support GPS with widget weather?
    No

  2. #202
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Cowboy2028's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    KY, USA
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    179
    Thanked 264 Times in 105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    @Cowboy and @Ghoulsfrank

    Here is some updated files. Please over write what you have now.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/712c3o8dzs...er%20fixes.zip
    I will give it a try.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy2028 For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (02-05-2014)

  4. #203
    Update will also include wallpaper changing according to sunrise and sunset. So far so good, just waiting on sunset.

    Anything that should go in this update please speak up.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (02-05-2014)

  6. #204


    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (02-05-2014), prymeh (02-05-2014)

  8. #205
    Hi, i know. On weather.com website i have no icons or description but with the lockscreen i have an icon and a description. Its pretty accurate. Its way better than Yahoo woeid for me. Only things is that temperature is not always the same on lockscreen and on weather.com. Please make that se can hide N/A because like i said i have an icon and a description on the lockscreen. Thanks for your work.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/curyhjcva9...2017.01.50.png

  9. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulsfrank View Post
    Hi, i know. On weather.com website i have no icons or description but with the lockscreen i have an icon and a description. Its pretty accurate. Its way better than Yahoo woeid for me. Only things is that temperature is not always the same on lockscreen and on weather.com. Please make that se can hide N/A because like i said i have an icon and a description on the lockscreen. Thanks for your work.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/curyhjcva9...2017.01.50.png
    I fixed this last night, have you grabbed the files I posted? You also didnt have a description last night, but you do now. Sure it was a one time thing.

    Just in case it happens again na will show.

  10. #207
    No, i didnt install anything from dropbox. It is like this since i have the ls

  11. #208
    Well you need to install what I put or wait until I upload. I have 1hr to know for sure the sunset/sunrise wallpaper is working then I will upload. The temp is spot on.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (02-05-2014)

  13. #209
    Now i dont have any weather icon and no description. I know that weather.com site dont have any either for my city but on the original 1.3 version i dont know how but it was able to get an accurate icon and description.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ntngxnrzw...2017.45.54.png

  14. #210
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Cowboy2028's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    KY, USA
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    179
    Thanked 264 Times in 105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Update will also include wallpaper changing according to sunrise and sunset. So far so good, just waiting on sunset.

    Anything that should go in this update please speak up.
    Mine seems to be correct now.

  15. #211
    Because I don't fancy the idea of always be stuck to 2 wallpapers (although I have changed them to custom night and day of my own) I would LOVE if could find a way to just use this awesome UI running on my regular backgrounds where I can change them whenever I want from settings.

    Is there a way to do this? pretty please?

    Also, will update override changes I have made? How can I avoid that if so?

    Thank you for helping me
    Last edited by ffarouki; 02-05-2014 at 08:23 PM.

  16. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulsfrank View Post
    Now i dont have any weather icon and no description. I know that weather.com site dont have any either for my city but on the original 1.3 version i dont know how but it was able to get an accurate icon and description.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ntngxnrzw...2017.45.54.png
    Ok well listen to what you wrote. Weather.com site does not have any for your city. So this means that the weather widget should not display any for your city. 1.3 did but it was not accurate. This is fixed sorry, and displays what weather.com shows.

    Quote Originally Posted by ffarouki View Post
    Because I don't fancy the idea of always be stuck to 2 wallpapers (although I have changed them to custom night and day of my own) I would LOVE if could find a way to just use this awesome UI running on my regular backgrounds where I can change them whenever I want from settings.

    Is there a way to do this? pretty please?

    Also, will update override changes I have made? How can I avoid that if so?

    Thank you for helping me
    Replace the two images with your own.

  17. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I need full day to please. Monday, Tuesday, etc


    Monday Lunes
    Tuesday Martes
    Wednesday Miércoles...
    Jueves
    Viernes
    Sábado
    Domingo

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post



    Please verify these are the correct names for the full days.

    "Domingo","Lunes","Martes","Miercoles","Jueves","V iernes","Sabado"
    Yes thats correct!
    Last edited by IRoyxx; 02-05-2014 at 11:41 PM.

  18. #214
    Where can i download this theme?

  19. #215
    I appreciate that you most probably get plenty of inquiries to answer on daily basis, but I doubt you even read mine :/

    I am already replacing my own backgrounds. What I need is to find a way to have it run on my core system background without a layer to be added by the tweak?

  20. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by ffarouki View Post
    I appreciate that you most probably get plenty of inquiries to answer on daily basis, but I doubt you even read mine :/

    I am already replacing my own backgrounds. What I need is to find a way to have it run on my core system background without a layer to be added by the tweak?
    Have you tried replacing them with transparent images?

    Quote Originally Posted by Giaco View Post
    Where can i download this theme?
    Cydia

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    IRoyxx (02-06-2014)

  22. #217
    iPhoneaholic iVidski23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    415
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 2,186 Times in 321 Posts

    good night from Jakarta - indonesia

    thanks june for awesome LS..

    -img_0424.png

  23. #218
    It crossed my mind to use a transparent background, also to not use a file (i.e let there no be files labeled Day or Night) as a matter of fact. The outcome is a white perimeter square around top half of screen.. strange.

    More importantly if I may, will the update erase our edited CCS file? I worked hard on placing things around the way I like, will I have to do it over?

    I am trying to figure out a way to fix the time. The night background changes too early after 12pm I think. I saw previous posts, but not sure if you put up the latest code?

  24. #219
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Cowboy2028's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    KY, USA
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    179
    Thanked 264 Times in 105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ffarouki View Post
    More importantly if I may, will the update erase our edited CCS file? I worked hard on placing things around the way I like, will I have to do it over?
    Just SSH into your phone to /var/mobile/Library/GroovyLock and make a copy of your current Alizhe folder. Mine is named Alizhe - Jellylock. Then when you update, you can add your custom the CSS file to the new version.

  25. #220
    Does this theme work with dynamic wallpapers? I added my wallpaper in the file and named it properly. As is, I get the dynamic wallpaper in background but foreground also has the static image of this wallpaper. I will try to upload a pic of it later when I get a chance. Thanks for your help.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •