+ Reply
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ConceptLS iOS7 Cydget (Unlike no other lockscreen available)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Somehow when I went to cydget Concept had been added. It's all sorted. Cheers!
    Thanks

Somehow when I went to cydget Concept had been added. It's all sorted. Cheers!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark_sweden For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (01-27-2014)

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,772 Times in 3,570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ringwraith1of9 View Post
    Got this installed on i5 with several Winterboard things active and its working great. Lovin it.
    Wanted to ask a question about this line you posted above..if i changed the 25 to say 60 would it delay dimming for a minute rather that 25 seconds?
    Code:
    function controldim(){
    [[SBBacklightController sharedInstance] preventIdleSleepForNumberOfSeconds:25]
    }
    Thanks.

Just to add to this, you can replace the line above with.

Code:
    function controldim(){
    [[SBBacklightController sharedInstance] cancelLockScreenIdleTimer]
    }
    This will/should keep the lockscreen from dimming period. Just FYI

My iPhone is a Part of Me Iphone ie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,146 Times in 665 Posts

The only thing not working for me is swiping down for weather,
    I'll wait for you to update and have time to assess the submitted crash logs

iPhone? More like MyPhone kevin.e.white's Avatar
    Thanks

went to sleep trying to think what is conflicting with your lock screen but I'm stumped, the weird thing is when i view the lockbackground html in file with web viewer it works flawlessly :scratch head:
    don't know if any of this helps but i ve also included a video of my experience of trying to change bg and yes its the right size .

ill now remove cydget and in doing so will remove Concept then re-download em both.
    fingers crossed...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hallo,

i have the Iphone 5s and after i deactivated AndroidLock XT the ConceptLS works!

Hope this will help others!

Thanks

reinstalled cydget and conceptls ios7 but still no luck.
    i have to give up because I'm going to break my phone at the rate I'm deleting stuff and respringing/rebooting.
    hopefully some clever soul can work it out.
    good luck june.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 799 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Looks great. I think I will have that temp and stuff to go transparent when the top is slid down. What do you think?

Mind testing something since you are experiencing SafeMode?

If you are try this.

Go into System/Library/LockCydgets/ConceptLS/LockBackground.html

You will see this line

Code:
    function controldim(){
    }
    if you could add // before [[SBBacklightController sharedInstance] preventIdleSleepForNumberOfSeconds:25]

It will end up looking like
    Code:
    function controldim(){
     //[[SBBacklightController sharedInstance] preventIdleSleepForNumberOfSeconds:25]
    }
    Then let me know if you still get safemode

What this does is it is taking away the part where I make the lockscreen stay on longer. I think this may be an issue with these safe mode problems
    Sorry June i went to sleep shortly after i posted . I add // as you instructed and it and it seems to be better now and yes making the Tempt etc. transparent would look great .
    Last edited by jawonder; 01-28-2014 at 06:06 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

For those that can't open the apps from the lockscreen... One thing i notice (and forgive me if it was mentioned earlier, i must've missed it) if the phone is actually locked it wont open. Change the time on when it actually requires you to put in the passcode and they work fine. Would be pointless if you could open the apps when the phone was actually locked....

Thanks

Some shortcuts doesn't work. How do I fix it?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default crash log
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Attachment 652801

Status bar is from a paid theme so no. You can find it on iPhone Designs

No as users have direct access to their camera roll.
    Every now and then my springboard crashes after installing themes for groovy lock . Can u please look into this

## Crash log <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-/ - Pastebin.com

Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 799 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_sweden View Post
    If you have your Lock security on some shortcuts won't launch.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (01-28-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Iphone ie View Post
    The only thing not working for me is swiping down for weather,
    I'll wait for you to update and have time to assess the submitted crash logs
    Use the help button (in the left menu) to show you where to swipe, or you can tap the middle of the screen. It can be a tap or swipe.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin.e.white View Post
    went to sleep trying to think what is conflicting with your lock screen but I'm stumped, the weird thing is when i view the lockbackground html in file with web viewer it works flawlessly :scratch head:
    don't know if any of this helps but i ve also included a video of my experience of trying to change bg and yes its the right size .

ill now remove cydget and in doing so will remove Concept then re-download em both.
    fingers crossed...
    Are you sure you have no info.plist in a theme? Please double check. Library/Themes/ThemeYouAreUsing

Quote Originally Posted by VikingRyan907 View Post
    For those that can't open the apps from the lockscreen... One thing i notice (and forgive me if it was mentioned earlier, i must've missed it) if the phone is actually locked it wont open. Change the time on when it actually requires you to put in the passcode and they work fine. Would be pointless if you could open the apps when the phone was actually locked....
    Could you explain more? Sorry I don't use passcode lock, the part "Change the time on when it actually requires you to put in the passcode" Where is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_sweden View Post
    I'm sorry, but by saying some shortcuts doesn't work doesn't explain what shortcuts don't work. Its hard for me to tell you how to fix.

Quote Originally Posted by thalib_atc View Post
    Every now and then my springboard crashes after installing themes for groovy lock . Can u please look into this

## Crash log <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-/ - Pastebin.com
    Thank you

//

Here is the Video review.

http://youtu.be/xLNi-svLQAw

//
    I know for a fact that if you use an info.plist in any theme you are using. the Lockscreen will load but it will show blank. Please remove any info.plist see the first post for instructions.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 01-28-2014 at 12:55 PM.

Thanks

Unbelievable. I missed No docked icon labels in winterboard. Unchecked it re sprang then CLS worked fine........ Then the springboard crashed!!!!!!!!!
    I think I'll leave this for a few days at least. Till it's a bit more kosha.

It's still an amazing lock screen theme.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kevin.e.white For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kevin.e.white View Post
    Unbelievable. I missed No docked icon labels in winterboard. Unchecked it re sprang then CLS worked fine........ Then the springboard crashed!!!!!!!!!
    I think I'll leave this for a few days at least. Till it's a bit more kosha.

It's still an amazing lock screen theme.
    This is why I think the springboard is crashing.

People open the phone and press unlock to quickly. This shouldn't be an issue (I don't have it) but as soon as the lock screen loads I set the dim time for longer than 5 seconds.

If you unlock while this is setting then I think that's what's causing the crash. I mentioned above a way to turn of this dim controller.

Go into System/Library/LockCydgets/ConceptLS/LockBackground.html

You will see this line

Code:
    function controldim(){
    }
    if you could add // before [[SBBacklightController sharedInstance] preventIdleSleepForNumberOfSeconds:25]

It will end up looking like
    Code:
    function controldim(){
     //[[SBBacklightController sharedInstance] preventIdleSleepForNumberOfSeconds:25]
    }
    Then let me know if you still get safemode

What this does is it is taking away the part where I make the lockscreen stay on longer. I think this may be an issue with these safe mode problems

Please try to do this and let me know if the crashes stop.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

kevin.e.white (01-31-2014)

Green Apple
    Thanks

If you go into settings> general> Passcode lock, there's an option to set how long before your phone requires the passcode lock. I have mine set to 15 minutes. So, when i hit the power button at the top to put it to "sleep" it doesn't actuall lock for 15 minutes.

During this time, if i bring up the lock screen and use the shortcuts on Concept (mine are set for text, tweetbot, and facebook) it launches them no problems. If those 15 minutes have gone bu and i actually have to put in my passcode they do not launch. It doesn't crash or anything. I don'r really see it as an issue, it actually makes sense to me.

But. I'm thinking if people have their passcode lock set to immediately, or shorter than 15 minutes, this is why they are saying the shortcuts don't work. I'm using an i5 on 7.0.4, by the way so this has nothinng to do with the 5s and the thumblock.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to VikingRyan907 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VikingRyan907 View Post
    If you go into settings> general> Passcode lock, there's an option to set how long before your phone requires the passcode lock. I have mine set to 15 minutes. So, when i hit the power button at the top to put it to "sleep" it doesn't actuall lock for 15 minutes.

During this time, if i bring up the lock screen and use the shortcuts on Concept (mine are set for text, tweetbot, and facebook) it launches them no problems. If those 15 minutes have gone bu and i actually have to put in my passcode they do not launch. It doesn't crash or anything. I don'r really see it as an issue, it actually makes sense to me.

But. I'm thinking if people have their passcode lock set to immediately, or shorter than 15 minutes, this is why they are saying the shortcuts don't work. I'm using an i5 on 7.0.4, by the way so this has nothinng to do with the 5s and the thumblock.
    Thank you for this explanation, I had no clue this was possible. I do agree that if I bypass the passcode(ive tried and I couldnt) Then this is a big security issue, and I really don't want to address them issues if they came up.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1390943539.245576.jpg

GroovyLock on the other hand does have this security issue. Which I think is a big issue.

Thanks

So my location won't set ( even went to the weather.js and changed it)
    And it is loading so slow that as nice as it is I can't stand it ATM.....

ImageUploadedByModMyi1390944145.841729.jpg
    This is what mine looks like, and once I open the weather slide down it won't let me close it

Green Apple
    Thanks

I disabled groovlock when I added concept, but i'd be curious about his passcode settings as well. Mine is set to 15 minutes because i don't want to have to eneter the pass everytime if say i'm texting or l what not and have a couple minutes between messages... But, i like the idea of having my phone secure.

I haven't had a single crash since I installed Concept... I have had 3 or 4 lockups that required a hard reset, BUT i have no idea if it's Concept related since there was an update to NextGenUI beta i did at the same time, and I added Eclipse as well. I can handle a lockup (or even a crash) periodically, lol. No reason to get panties in a twist about it.

But, i'm reasonably certain the passcode lock time setting is why people are saying the short cuts "don't work." I've tested a few times, and it's the only way i can make it happen.

As usual, thank you for more great work June. I'm glad you didn't leave the community like you'd considered.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by x_Whiplash_x View Post
    So my location won't set ( even went to the weather.js and changed it)
    And it is loading so slow that as nice as it is I can't stand it ATM.....

Attachment 653421
    This is what mine looks like, and once I open the weather slide down it won't let me close it
    I have the exact same issue. I just thought that it was impossible to close the weather slide.

Thanks

I believe I've found an issue for june to look at, ive noticed that when I go
    from LTE to 4G and WiFi and then go to tap to unlock it completely locks up the device.
    maybe its an issue with HTML? IDK!!! Im on an ip5s 7.0.4, other then that its flawless, awesome
    work June..

+ Reply
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast