+ Reply
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ConceptLS iOS7 Cydget (Unlike no other lockscreen available)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by kamilli0n Tweetbot and Facebook is working with BioLockdown. ConceptLS wouldn't even open tweetbot or mail. All it would do is swipe to icon and than nothing would
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kamilli0n View Post
    Tweetbot and Facebook is working with BioLockdown.
    ConceptLS wouldn't even open tweetbot or mail. All it would do is swipe to icon and than nothing would happen.

Green Apple
    Thanks

For those of you that are having problems bringing up the menus, can you see the small arrows on the left and ride side of the screen? ImageUploadedByModMyi1390877116.569710.jpg

About in the middle... For me I find it easier to tap than swipe.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to VikingRyan907 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (01-27-2014)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Mail is also working with BioLockdown. So I assume they will all work.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kamilli0n For This Useful Post:

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I can't use the cydget I'm not sure why, i have an I5 with 7.0.4. It applies it but i can't do anything with it.. I don't know if I'm just being stupid or something is conflicting with it.

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,988 Times in 3,657 Posts

I'm honestly trying to break this Lockscreen. I know some of you are having issues. I've received a couple crash logs. Thats all I can use to try and figure out what is causing this issue I feel helpless right now I really do.

Please for the ones having issues please post the tweaks you are using. It helps as I will download what I can and test.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I have a question. When swiping left or right. It tries to bring the next page. When I swipe right it unlocks the iphone. How do I disable this? I just want the cydget to be able to unlock the phone.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by josh_vance View Post
    I have a question. When swiping left or right. It tries to bring the next page. When I swipe right it unlocks the iphone. How do I disable this? I just want the cydget to be able to unlock the phone.
    Use the tap instead. This is why I added the taps. You can not disable the swipe to unlock. But if you use Lock screen tool you can remove the slider and use the tap to unlock I added.

This is 5s 7.0.4 with tap and swipe. http://youtu.be/LXLnnevql1s

I know that helps no one, but that is exactly how my device works. As I mentioned I'm "trying" to break it by adding tweaks
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 01-27-2014 at 08:27 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

kevin.e.white (01-28-2014)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Ya I understand. It's tough. However there are only 2 arrows left and right only. And how can I get the app list up?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I'm honestly trying to break this Lockscreen. I know some of you are having issues. I've received a couple crash logs. Thats all I can use to try and figure out what is causing this issue I feel helpless right now I really do.

Please for the ones having issues please post the tweaks you are using. It helps as I will download what I can and test.
    Don't worry about it man, it looks great. I hate that its not working but its not a big deal. It's still usable and looks good. The tweaks I'm using is Barrel, BetrFolders, Bigify, Bloard, CCControls, Cydget, Dockshift, Emphasize, HiddenSettings7, Lockscreen tool, Message Customizer, TransparentVolume, and Zepplin.
    Good luck man if you need any help let me know

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kingster18 For This Useful Post:

iPhone? More like MyPhone alfox's Avatar
    Thanks

I tried all and this is how it works.except the part to run apps shortcut in the lockscreen.when i drag the unlock icon towards the shortcut icons,nothing happens.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1390879796.266738.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1390879812.178847.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1390879796.266738.jpg

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rmax67 View Post
    GroovyLock , slo-mo and SBrotator7 were what I found disabling made CLS function with the rest of my setup. Several other tweaks functioning fine for me.

I have installed slo-mo and no change here. Can you try SBrotator and see if it changes when you do?

Quote Originally Posted by alfox View Post
    I tried all and this is how it works.except the part to run apps shortcut in the lockscreen.when i drag the unlock icon towards the shortcut icons,nothing happens.

Attachment 653182
    Attachment 653183
    Attachment 653182
    This will not work when you have a passcode set to on.

Ya I understand. It's tough. However there are only 2 arrows left and right only. And how can I get the app list up?
    Josh I explain this, there is a link on the first post to my blog that explains in detail, Also there is a help button that shows all the touch points.

You tap hold on any icon to change it.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 01-27-2014 at 08:34 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

alfox (01-27-2014)

Thanks

BioProtect works with apps that it's assigned
    to, opens them up just fine. Keep up the great
    Work June, let the haters hate bro it's what they
    do.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bigdaddy1182 For This Useful Post:

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Good job though. Seriously. Outstanding job. Maybe add a default touch icon so it's more visible in a future update. Other than that. Freaking awesome job well done

By touch Icon I mean for the unlock.
    Last edited by josh_vance; 01-27-2014 at 08:44 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to josh_vance For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Good job though. Seriously. Outstanding job. Maybe add a default touch icon so it's more visible in a future update. Other than that. Freaking awesome job well done

By touch Icon I mean for the unlock.
    That is a great suggestion, I have a lot more I want to implement. This isn't all for ConceptLS it is only the initial release. With everything, when it is released there are issues just like the TouchId and weather issue. I want to get all this out of the way. Then we can advance ConceptLS in many ways

Quote Originally Posted by kingster18 View Post
    Don't worry about it man, it looks great. I hate that its not working but its not a big deal. It's still usable and looks good. The tweaks I'm using is Barrel, BetrFolders, Bigify, Bloard, CCControls, Cydget, Dockshift, Emphasize, HiddenSettings7, Lockscreen tool, Message Customizer, TransparentVolume, and Zepplin.
    Good luck man if you need any help let me know
    Thanks man, Ive tested Cydget, DockShift, Lockscreen Tool, Message Customizer, and Zeppelin. Still testing if you can turn off Barrel and see that would help. I dont do barrel and would rather not purchase it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

That is a great suggestion, I have a lot more I want to implement. This isn't all for ConceptLS it is only the initial release. With everything, when it is released there are issues just like the TouchId and weather issue. I want to get all this out of the way. Then we can advance ConceptLS in many ways

Thanks man, Ive tested Cydget, DockShift, Lockscreen Tool, Message Customizer, and Zeppelin. Still testing if you can turn off Barrel and see that would help. I dont do barrel and would rather not purchase it.
    I uninstalled Barrel and its not affecting it.. I did however just restart my phone and its allowing me to use the arrows but only thing its allowing me to change is between 12 and 24 hour time scale and the color of the font. When i set the background what is it suppose to do? It takes me to camera roll and lets me pick it but then doesn't affect it.. Am i doing something wrong? Again I'm sorry for all the questions, i know you have a lot already and you can wait on worrying about mine. Like i said no big deal man

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I saw on a video that when you swipe down from the top you get the weather. Is there any way to access the usual Today/tomorrow, traffic info notifications on the lock screen?

Thanks

I uninstalled Barrel and its not affecting it.. I did however just restart my phone and its allowing me to use the arrows but only thing its allowing me to change is between 12 and 24 hour time scale and the color of the font. When i set the background what is it suppose to do? It takes me to camera roll and lets me pick it but then doesn't affect it.. Am i doing something wrong? Again I'm sorry for all the questions, i know you have a lot already and you can wait on worrying about mine. Like i said no big deal man
    You are supposed to press done in the top right, then it will set that image to the wallpaper. Image needs to be 640x1136

Quote Originally Posted by bballjoe12 View Post
    I saw on a video that when you swipe down from the top you get the weather. Is there any way to access the usual Today/tomorrow, traffic info notifications on the lock screen?
    Not yet, I am working on the weather tonight after everyone is asleep. I think I can do more for weather. As a forecast and maybe even a clock. I will see tonight.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 01-27-2014 at 09:19 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

kevin.e.white (01-28-2014)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You are supposed to press done in the top right, then it will set that image to the wallpaper. Image needs to be 640x1136
    Alright i done that, its still not applying it.. Ill try again later in the week, you got enough going on without me asking a thousand questions. Still love it man and again need anything let me know

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Not yet, I am working on the weather tonight after everyone is asleep. I think I can do more for weather. As a forecast and maybe even a clock. I will see tonight.
    Okay, so at some point those features will be put on there? In planning on downloading it, although that is the only feature that I'll miss!

Thanks

Alright i done that, its still not applying it.. Ill try again later in the week, you got enough going on without me asking a thousand questions. Still love it man and again need anything let me know
    No man it's ok, things have calmed down. That is a key part, that should work.

That's even more mind boggling it doesn't. Let me ask this, you do have the updated version of cydgets right?

The way it works is after you select the wall it saves that wall's files to local storage, and reloads the lockscreen.

Do you see the lockscreen reload at all?

Quote Originally Posted by bballjoe12 View Post
    Okay, so at some point those features will be put on there? In planning on downloading it, although that is the only feature that I'll miss!
    A forecast? If so yes, i'm just trying to figure the best way of going about it.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 01-27-2014 at 09:34 PM.