Page 911 of 1784 FirstFirst ... 411 811 861 901909910911912913 921 961 1011 1411 ... LastLast
Results 18,201 to 18,220 of 35668

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source

  1. #18201
    Schnedi can u share your modded signal and wifi?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to cerber24 For This Useful Post:

    Chris_Gold (03-20-2014)

  3. #18202
    Quote Originally Posted by NobleHero View Post




    Thanks Schnedi for the WiFi, signal, widgets and what not. :P
    Can you share wallpapers bro ? Thank you

  4. #18203
    Quote Originally Posted by Lennycuevas View Post
    Can you share wallpapers bro ? Thank you
    Those were shared yesterday


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    Heine (03-20-2014), iammarcweezy (03-20-2014)

  6. #18204
    Quote Originally Posted by NobleHero View Post
    The widget or wallpaper?
    All bro. Thx

  7. #18205
    Quote Originally Posted by cerber24 View Post
    Schnedi can u share your modded signal and wifi?
    +1

    I've got these for signal & wifi but damn Schnedi yours are much better 😉
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1395335199.553028.jpg

  8. #18206
    Quote Originally Posted by tungpr123 View Post
    All bro. Thx
    The widgets are LS BRK + Jaque. (Schnedi posted them, use the search function).
    I modded Jaque though (Diff font).
    If you want me to share, say so.

    Wallpaper:
    http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/...psce1643dd.png

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NobleHero For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-20-2014), Dexy88 (03-20-2014), tungpr123 (03-20-2014)

  10. #18207
    Quote Originally Posted by NobleHero View Post
    The widgets are LS BRK + Jaque. (Schnedi posted them, use the search function).
    I modded Jaque though (Diff font).
    If you want me to share, say so.

    Wallpaper:
    http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/...psce1643dd.png
    very nice can share all ? bro

  11. #18208
    Quote Originally Posted by iMpire View Post
    Where can I get the lion wallpaper?
    Attachment 662728
    Could someone convert this for iPhone 4S

  12. #18209
    Quote Originally Posted by jzago View Post
    How you made those shadows effect in your dock? Is it iconomatic or something else you used?
    If this is an iconomatic shadows could you please share your settings?
    Thanks a lot!

    It's an e6 dock that I got from IRYANKGT.

  13. #18210
    Quote Originally Posted by NobleHero View Post




    Thanks Schnedi for the WiFi, signal, widgets and what not. :P
    How do I get my status bar like this, I must of missed it something to put in winterboard?

  14. #18211
    Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    Could someone convert this for iPhone 4S
    I tried. Sorry if it sucks.


  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TeddyDiesel For This Useful Post:

    cerber24 (03-20-2014), meth357 (03-20-2014), Titi19 (03-20-2014)

  16. #18212
    Quote Originally Posted by tungpr123 View Post
    very nice can share all ? bro
    LS BRK Modified.zipJaque Modified.zip

    Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    How do I get my status bar like this, I must of missed it something to put in winterboard?
    It's part of the wallpaper. - http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/...psce1643dd.png

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NobleHero For This Useful Post:

    s22lane (03-20-2014), tungpr123 (03-20-2014)

  18. #18213
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1395259506.286477.png
    My humble thanks to:all themes creators,modders and coders.
    My special thanks to Sk37ch for unselfishly sharing his work and knowledge,
    dmick89 for his support and kind words for my work.
    Alfroggy,KOH,ferlop,Ian,Decal,RKO and NewD for puting up with my stupid questions.
    and all who click thanks on my post,thank you all

  19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to meth357 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-20-2014), JoeGee278 (03-20-2014), Nsomnia34 (03-20-2014), pioneer88 (03-20-2014), TeddyDiesel (03-20-2014), xKMAN83x (03-20-2014)

  20. #18214
    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1395259506.286477.png
    Much better sir! Thanks Meth!

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to TeddyDiesel For This Useful Post:

    meth357 (03-20-2014)

  22. #18215
    iPhoneaholic wastE2509's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    47533 Kleve - Germany
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 124 Times in 87 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bomans View Post
    LS Elegante
    Can u Share?

  23. #18216
    OK, New Option Now Available

    MJ.PanoSlideShow


    Here's the quick info. - PLEASE READ IT ALL!

    --2,135 1920x1080px Photos (photos have been optimized to shrink file size without any loss of picture quality (trust me, you don't even want to know how large the package was before this optimization)
    --1.08GB download size (DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS OVER 3G/4G/LTE UNLESS YOU HAVE UNLIMITED DATA - I will not be held responsible for your cell phone bill if you do) It's going to take a little while to download based on your connection speed, so please be patient.
    --Photo changes every two minutes on a random selection, pans to the right for first minute, back to the left for the second minute, then rotates to another random photo and repeats the process.
    --auto sizes for iPhone 4 or iPhone 5
    --options in config for timing of slideshow, but you will also need to change the animation timing in the CSS if you do make changes in the config.
    --this does not contain weather info, animations, clock, date, time, or anything else except the walls. This is made to run underneath your favorite weather/clock/date widgets, or alone if you just get bored of seeing the same wallpapers all the time.
    --I recommend some kind of lock screen dim delay tweak to be able to appreciate this completely.
    --This is made for GroovyLock or LockHTML3. I will NOT be making a Cydget version for this, since Cydget reloads the widget every time you lock/unlock, the timing would get all screwy, and I don't want to answer a bunch of questions about "How come the timing seems off? How come the pic changes before the pano effect has completed?" etc.
    --Credits to Bombmom, Dacal, and Chevy
    Available in Cydia on my personal repo
    http://mamajaay.com/repo

  24. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    abercrombie9901 (03-20-2014), besanford (03-20-2014), broflok (03-22-2014), Chris_Gold (03-20-2014), co.ag.2005 (03-20-2014), crazyn (03-20-2014), Darka5sa5sin (03-20-2014), Darrenrooster (03-20-2014), Destan (03-20-2014), Dexy88 (03-20-2014), dmick89 (03-20-2014), elilab (03-20-2014), FoneBone (03-20-2014), Glawrence33 (03-20-2014), Heine (03-20-2014), iF34R (03-20-2014), jawonder (03-20-2014), jc4108 (03-20-2014), JohnnyBlueJ (03-22-2014), ljimenez0185 (03-20-2014), mejemaka (03-24-2014), meth357 (03-20-2014), P0R7ER (03-20-2014), patdu63 (03-20-2014), pioneer88 (03-20-2014), pnunez1310 (03-20-2014), pocketdoc (03-23-2014), rjr1124 (03-20-2014), ShioN915 (03-20-2014), Tav681 (03-20-2014), TeddyDiesel (03-20-2014), The.Drifter (03-20-2014), the_faz2000 (03-21-2014), yuko1980@ (03-22-2014)

  25. #18217
    My iPhone is a Part of Me rjr1124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunland, California, United States
    Posts
    719
    Thanks
    1,657
    Thanked 607 Times in 318 Posts

    Could someone please upload this badge without the white box around, would greatly appreciate it! Name:  662494d1395164590-eli7e-your-better-ios-graphic-source-imageuploadedbymodmyi1395164588_248508.jpg
Views: 1194
Size:  1.5 KB

  26. #18218
    How i apply the bite theme ? I can get working

  27. #18219
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,050
    Thanks
    2,739
    Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,355 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigKing View Post
    How i apply the bite theme ? I can get working
    Just open Bitesms pull down on main screen to reveal the setting tab hit it then hit "Themes" and pick

  28. #18220
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    OK, New Option Now Available

    MJ.PanoSlideShow


    Here's the quick info. - PLEASE READ IT ALL!

    --2,135 1920x1080px Photos (photos have been optimized to shrink file size without any loss of picture quality (trust me, you don't even want to know how large the package was before this optimization)
    --1.08GB download size (DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS OVER 3G/4G/LTE UNLESS YOU HAVE UNLIMITED DATA - I will not be held responsible for your cell phone bill if you do) It's going to take a little while to download based on your connection speed, so please be patient.
    --Photo changes every two minutes on a random selection, pans to the right for first minute, back to the left for the second minute, then rotates to another random photo and repeats the process.
    --auto sizes for iPhone 4 or iPhone 5
    --options in config for timing of slideshow, but you will also need to change the animation timing in the CSS if you do make changes in the config.
    --this does not contain weather info, animations, clock, date, time, or anything else except the walls. This is made to run underneath your favorite weather/clock/date widgets, or alone if you just get bored of seeing the same wallpapers all the time.
    --I recommend some kind of lock screen dim delay tweak to be able to appreciate this completely.
    --This is made for GroovyLock or LockHTML3. I will NOT be making a Cydget version for this, since Cydget reloads the widget every time you lock/unlock, the timing would get all screwy, and I don't want to answer a bunch of questions about "How come the timing seems off? How come the pic changes before the pano effect has completed?" etc.
    --Credits to Bombmom, Dacal, and Chevy
    Available in Cydia on my personal repo
    http://mamajaay.com/repo
    Wow... Thanks MJ! This is an incredible piece of work 😉

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris_Gold For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (03-20-2014)

Page 911 of 1784 FirstFirst ... 411 811 861 901909910911912913 921 961 1011 1411 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •