Page 501 of 1861 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491499500501502503 511 551 601 1001 1501 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,020 of 37205

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source

  1. #10001
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyyy View Post
    Damnit, I usually don't ask people where they get their stuff from but I have to ask just this once. Where can I get/purchase that widget?? Thanks!
    Need to ask permissions before share this , overlay is from Mone and Script is from MP

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Yugo For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (02-24-2014)

  3. #10002
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Don't need this they release an update already via their twitter feed and will be live in Cydia real soon
    im kind of pleased with this old v, I can turn it on/off in winterboard no need another icon tweak in settings area ..

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to abbdc1 For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (02-24-2014)

  5. #10003
    Quote Originally Posted by den000007 View Post
    Nice locksceen please share thank
    Its one of schnedis widget I modded. Credit goes to him.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aeroavenger For This Useful Post:

    cerber24 (02-24-2014), Dexy88 (02-24-2014), elilab (03-01-2014), ljimenez0185 (02-24-2014)

  7. #10004
    Anyone have a nice alt app store icon like the shopping bag (with string handles similar to alex's folder icons), or can point me in the direction of a decent psd of one? Cant seem to find a good one.

  8. #10005
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by prymeh View Post
    ATM...
    Hi can you Share your Wall please ?

  9. #10006
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeroavenger View Post
    Its one of schnedis widget I modded. Credit goes to him.
    Thank for locksceen and again please
    Wallpaper for locksceen too

  10. #10007
    iPhoneaholic vanbashted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Batley, West Yorkshire
    Posts
    315
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 172 Times in 102 Posts

    Ok so I've got a bit further (changing icons). I have purchased ifile and downloaded app info. Using the MMi app how would i go about saving the icons and then moving them to the correct folder?

  11. #10008
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked 868 Times in 137 Posts

    Daft and Punk. Just beautiful.




  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sclntrk For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (02-24-2014), elilab (03-01-2014), nateD (02-24-2014), swifteh (02-24-2014), the_faz2000 (03-01-2014)

  13. #10009
    Quote Originally Posted by vanbashted View Post
    Ok so I've got a bit further (changing icons). I have purchased ifile and downloaded app info. Using the MMi app how would i go about saving the icons and then moving them to the correct folder?
    check my video tutorial at page 213

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    Pocyahtstu (02-24-2014)

  15. #10010
    Quote Originally Posted by swifteh View Post
    Anyone have a nice alt app store icon like the shopping bag (with string handles similar to alex's folder icons), or can point me in the direction of a decent psd of one? Cant seem to find a good one.
    maybe this

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1393245096.442806.jpg

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ee9pxqre6ibhjzs/Appstore120.png
    Last edited by abbdc1; 02-24-2014 at 06:34 AM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to abbdc1 For This Useful Post:

    swifteh (02-24-2014)

  17. #10011
    Quote Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    Very clean theme

    Which Widget is this?
    Last edited by EVO; 03-22-2014 at 07:40 PM.

  18. #10012
    I know everyone has been having issues with ClassicDock and having a shadow behind dock but take a look at my dock. Can someone tell me how to fix or get rid of that ugliness. TIA #elite7

    Sorry if I missed this being answered already
    Edit: oh wow now I can see the shadow behind my SB, didn't see it before

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Inzane For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (02-25-2014)

  20. #10013
    Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,425
    Thanks
    2,107
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,270 Posts

    Hi guys and girls is there an sbsettings theme for elite7 thanks

  21. #10014
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyk1984 View Post
    Hi guys and girls is there an sbsettings theme for elite7 thanks
    No mate CC did away with the need for it

    How I'm rocking #Eli7e today.. Few tweaked icons/wall/lockscreen... Always tweaking for perfection



    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 02-24-2014 at 07:01 AM.

  22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    besanford (02-24-2014), dannyk1984 (02-24-2014), elilab (03-01-2014), Mav1971 (02-24-2014), nateD (02-24-2014), Pocyahtstu (02-24-2014), swifteh (02-24-2014)

  23. #10015
    Quote Originally Posted by Inzane View Post
    I know everyone has been having issues with ClassicDock and having a shadow behind dock but take a look at my dock. Can someone tell me how to fix or get rid of that ugliness. TIA #elite7

    Sorry if I missed this being answered already
    Edit: oh wow now I can see the shadow behind my SB, didn't see it before
    Turn hide dock background in on springtomize3.

  24. #10016
    Can someone help me? I made some classicdock running app indicators and they look like shat.
    Can someone help me figure out the correct size? Ty
    Attached Images Attached Images

  25. #10017
    Seen that one but not the right handles on the bag, thanks though

  26. #10018
    Quote Originally Posted by powerfixer View Post
    Turn hide dock background in on springtomize3.
    Ok I did that and my dock is gone now and I still have those pixels around my icons on my dock....


    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    No mate CC did away with the need for it

    How I'm rocking #Eli7e today.. Few tweaked icons/wall/lockscreen... Always tweaking for perfection



    Have these zeppelin logos been released? 😳

  27. #10019
    Apologies - another question!

    How do I activate this unlock slider? ImageUploadedByModMyi1393248504.256423.jpg

    I have found it in ifile so it is in the theme but I can't find where to activate it on winter board or anything?

    Thanks.

  28. #10020
    iPhoneaholic vanbashted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Batley, West Yorkshire
    Posts
    315
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 172 Times in 102 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    check my video tutorial at page 213
    Nice one thank you. Is it possible just to use iFunBox rather than iFile? Think it would be easier doing it from the mac.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to vanbashted For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (02-24-2014)

Page 501 of 1861 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491499500501502503 511 551 601 1001 1501 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •