+ Reply
Page 50 of 1743 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 34841

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by MamaJaay PSD top of post 2 Search in the HTML for locale Thanks, I forgot about HTML, I was looking in the . js file. It's working
...
  1. #981
    iPhoneaholic powerfixer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    368
    Thanks
    270
    Thanked 469 Times in 251 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    PSD top of post 2



    Search in the HTML for locale
    Thanks, I forgot about HTML, I was looking in the .js file.
    It's working fine now👍

  2. #982
    My iPhone is a Part of Me IAmThatK00LAID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wellington,Florida
    Posts
    944
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 244 Times in 166 Posts

    Im reading the thread i cant find the 3x5 spaced layout? can someone help me out
    ┏━━┓╋╋╋╋┏━━━━┳┓╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓┏━┳━━━┳━━━┳┓╋╋┏━━━┳━━┳ ━━━┓
    ┗┫┣┛╋╋╋╋┃┏┓┏┓┃┃╋╋╋┏┛┗┫┃┃┏┫┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋┃┏━┓┣┫┣┻ ┓┏┓┃
    ╋┃┃┏━━┳┓┣┫┃┃┗┫┗━┳━┻┓┏┫┗┛┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋╋┃┃╋┃┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ╋┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃╋┃┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┏┫┗━┛┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ┏┫┣┫┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┃┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┫┃┃┗┫┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┣┫┣┳ ┛┗┛┃
    ┗━━┻┛┗┻┻┻┛┗┛╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻━┻┛┗━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻┛╋┗┻━━┻ ━━━┛

  3. #983
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,111
    Thanks
    4,012
    Thanked 16,439 Times in 3,948 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by elilab View Post
    Thank you and yes im around here
    Where is the link, I will add to post 2

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    Heine (01-27-2014)

  5. #984

  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Paulebhoy For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (01-28-2014), Darka5sa5sin (01-28-2014), elilab (01-30-2014), iammarcweezy (01-28-2014), Jennimoaddict (01-27-2014), nealh (01-27-2014), ThatGuyChris (01-28-2014)

  7. #985
    My iPhone is a Part of Me IAmThatK00LAID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wellington,Florida
    Posts
    944
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 244 Times in 166 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulebhoy View Post
    Launch icon if anyone is interested...

    Simple File Sharing and Storage.

    Attachment 653143
    How Did you Get that sick Icon Layout? Please share
    ┏━━┓╋╋╋╋┏━━━━┳┓╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓┏━┳━━━┳━━━┳┓╋╋┏━━━┳━━┳ ━━━┓
    ┗┫┣┛╋╋╋╋┃┏┓┏┓┃┃╋╋╋┏┛┗┫┃┃┏┫┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋┃┏━┓┣┫┣┻ ┓┏┓┃
    ╋┃┃┏━━┳┓┣┫┃┃┗┫┗━┳━┻┓┏┫┗┛┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋╋┃┃╋┃┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ╋┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃╋┃┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┏┫┗━┛┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ┏┫┣┫┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┃┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┫┃┃┗┫┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┣┫┣┳ ┛┗┛┃
    ┗━━┻┛┗┻┻┻┛┗┛╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻━┻┛┗━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻┛╋┗┻━━┻ ━━━┛

  8. #986
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mikepirih's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    155
    Thanked 139 Times in 69 Posts

    Iconomatic for iPad?

  9. #987
    Modder Paulebhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    414
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 1,284 Times in 340 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThatK00LAID View Post
    How Did you Get that sick Icon Layout? Please share
    Springtomize 3 mate....

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Paulebhoy For This Useful Post:

    IAmThatK00LAID (01-27-2014)

  11. #988
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Papichulo74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    893
    Thanks
    1,581
    Thanked 2,444 Times in 663 Posts

    Yezzzzir credit to Heine! Thanks my dude👍👌

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1390874479.136873.jpg

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Papichulo74 For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (01-28-2014), H3ATEDSS (01-27-2014), Heine (01-27-2014)

  13. #989
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,111
    Thanks
    4,012
    Thanked 16,439 Times in 3,948 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mikepirih View Post
    Iconomatic for iPad?
    Coming soon

  14. #990
    Modder Paulebhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    414
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 1,284 Times in 340 Posts

    With how mental this thread is going to get and if u want me to share anything ...u would be better off catching me on twitter because I've turned off all notifications for fear of my phone actually exploding... 😄

  15. #991
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Gabbz83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    182
    Thanked 91 Times in 74 Posts

    I hope I'm not asking for much but can someone please make a Drafts app icon please !!!
    Last edited by Gabbz83; 01-27-2014 at 07:11 PM.

  16. #992
    My iPhone is a Part of Me IAmThatK00LAID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wellington,Florida
    Posts
    944
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 244 Times in 166 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulebhoy View Post
    Springtomize 3 mate....
    All my icons are at the top of the page?
    ┏━━┓╋╋╋╋┏━━━━┳┓╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓┏━┳━━━┳━━━┳┓╋╋┏━━━┳━━┳ ━━━┓
    ┗┫┣┛╋╋╋╋┃┏┓┏┓┃┃╋╋╋┏┛┗┫┃┃┏┫┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋┃┏━┓┣┫┣┻ ┓┏┓┃
    ╋┃┃┏━━┳┓┣┫┃┃┗┫┗━┳━┻┓┏┫┗┛┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋╋┃┃╋┃┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ╋┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃╋┃┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┏┫┗━┛┃┃┃╋ ┃┃┃┃
    ┏┫┣┫┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┃┃┃┃┏┓┃┗┫┃┃┗┫┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┣┫┣┳ ┛┗┛┃
    ┗━━┻┛┗┻┻┻┛┗┛╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻━┻┛┗━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻┛╋┗┻━━┻ ━━━┛

  17. #993
    iPhoneaholic GuiltyGearIsaac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Houston,Tx
    Posts
    462
    Thanks
    241
    Thanked 232 Times in 142 Posts

    Default Icon requests please and thank you :)
    I know this is a lot but some people are trying to get the same as I am but can't figure it out so i'll post it for them. Hope someone can do all these icons for us and me as well. I appreciate everyone contributing and working hard to make this theme best of all time! Thank you and please help out if you can. Also sorry if there are already icons posted. I've read all pages maybe past them but yeah its a lot. Next thing you know you sleep tonight wake up in the morning with another 20 so pages+ to read.



    Bundle:Strava.app
    IconFile:StravaRunAppIcon60x60@2x

    Bundleelivered.app
    IconFile:AppIcon60x60@2x

    Bundle:CloudDrivePhotosiOS.app
    IconFile:Icon@2x|Icon-120

    Bundle:Twitch.app
    IconFile:iPhoneAppIcon@2x

    Bundle:UnitedCustomerFacingIPhone.app
    IconFile:AppIcon60x60@2x|AppIcon57x57@2x

    Bundle:InstantVideo.US.app
    IconFile:Icon-60@2x

    Bundle:iTranslate.app
    IconFile:AppIcon60x60@2x

    Bundle:MJWalls.app
    IconFile:AppIcon60x60@2x

    Bundle:Pimp Your Screen.app
    IconFile:Icon@2x|Icon-72@2x

    Bundle:Steam.app
    IconFile:Steam120

    Bundle:ExpediaBookings.app
    IconFile:ExpediaAppIcon60x60@2x

    Bundle:FedExMobile.app
    IconFile:Icon-120|Icon@2x

    Bundle:iHeartRadio.app
    IconFile:Icon@2x|Icon-60@2x

    Bundle:MxTube.app
    IconFile:[email protected]

    Bundle: Delivered.app
    IconFile:AppIcon60x60@2x

    Bundle:EasyPhotoMerge2.app
    IconFile:Icon@2x

    Bundle: Dictionary.app
    IconFile:icon@2x|Icon-ios7@2x

    Bundle:Amazon.app
    IconFile:icon.png|icon@2x|icon_120x

    Bundle:Zone.app
    IconFile:AppIcon60x60@2x

    Bundle:USPS-Mobile.app
    IconFile:Icon@2x

    Bundle:AmazonLocal.app
    IconFile:Icon@2x

    Bundle:GroupMe.app
    IconFile:[email protected]

    Bundle: AmericanAirlines.app
    IconFile:[email protected]

  18. #994
    iPhoneaholic TheBigKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 68 Times in 50 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo74 View Post
    Yezzzzir credit to Heine! Thanks my dude👍👌

    Attachment 653146
    Can u share what it's the tweak to show to scanner on the lockscreen or it's the wallpaper ?

  19. #995
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,111
    Thanks
    4,012
    Thanked 16,439 Times in 3,948 Posts

    I know for sure there's an MJWalls icon in there already.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyGearIsaac View Post
    I know this is a lot but some people are trying to get the same as I am but can't figure it out so i'll post it for them. Hope someone can do all these icons for us and me as well. I appreciate everyone contributing and working hard to make this theme best of all time! Thank you and please help out if you can. Also sorry if there are already icons posted. I've read all pages maybe past them but yeah its a lot. Next thing you know you sleep tonight wake up in the morning with another 20 so pages+ to read.



    Bundle:Strava.app
    IconFile:StravaRunAppIcon60x60@2x

    Bundleelivered.app
    IconFile:AppIcon60x60@2x

    Bundle:CloudDrivePhotosiOS.app
    IconFile:Icon@2x|Icon-120

    Bundle:Twitch.app
    IconFile:iPhoneAppIcon@2x

    Bundle:UnitedCustomerFacingIPhone.app
    IconFile:AppIcon60x60@2x|AppIcon57x57@2x

    Bundle:InstantVideo.US.app
    IconFile:Icon-60@2x

    Bundle:iTranslate.app
    IconFile:AppIcon60x60@2x

    Bundle:MJWalls.app
    IconFile:AppIcon60x60@2x

    Bundle:Pimp Your Screen.app
    IconFile:Icon@2x|Icon-72@2x

    Bundle:Steam.app
    IconFile:Steam120

    Bundle:ExpediaBookings.app
    IconFile:ExpediaAppIcon60x60@2x

    Bundle:FedExMobile.app
    IconFile:Icon-120|Icon@2x

    Bundle:iHeartRadio.app
    IconFile:Icon@2x|Icon-60@2x

    Bundle:MxTube.app
    IconFile:[email protected]

    Bundle: Delivered.app
    IconFile:AppIcon60x60@2x

    Bundle:EasyPhotoMerge2.app
    IconFile:Icon@2x

    Bundle: Dictionary.app
    IconFile:icon@2x|Icon-ios7@2x

    Bundle:Amazon.app
    IconFile:icon.png|icon@2x|icon_120x

    Bundle:Zone.app
    IconFile:AppIcon60x60@2x

    Bundle:USPS-Mobile.app
    IconFile:Icon@2x

    Bundle:AmazonLocal.app
    IconFile:Icon@2x

    Bundle:GroupMe.app
    IconFile:[email protected]

    Bundle: AmericanAirlines.app
    IconFile:[email protected]

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    GuiltyGearIsaac (01-27-2014)

  21. #996
    iPhoneaholic GuiltyGearIsaac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Houston,Tx
    Posts
    462
    Thanks
    241
    Thanked 232 Times in 142 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    I know for sure there's an MJWalls icon in there already.
    Yeah I didn't realize till I posted it. Thanks MJ.

  22. #997
    Livin the iPhone Life RkoViper81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 898 Times in 399 Posts

    Me ATM thx to all of the Elite 7 team. Durben for the weather widget & lock screen & Bacardi for the slider.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1390875319.725777.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1390875340.143410.jpg

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RkoViper81 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-27-2014), The_Durben (01-27-2014)

  24. #998
    Livin the iPhone Life jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    2,319
    Thanked 1,442 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by detox246 View Post
    took about 20 minutes to do all of them but wanted to at least get some sort of order to my home screen
    What's up detox ?.

  25. #999
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Papichulo74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    893
    Thanks
    1,581
    Thanked 2,444 Times in 663 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigKing View Post
    Can u share what it's the tweak to show to scanner on the lockscreen or it's the wallpaper ?
    Its called TouchID Slider. It's in cydia. 👊

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Papichulo74 For This Useful Post:

    Heine (01-27-2014), TheBigKing (01-27-2014)

  27. #1000
    iPhoneaholic ECUpirate44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pirate Nation
    Posts
    318
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 295 Times in 115 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThatK00LAID View Post
    Im reading the thread i cant find the 3x5 spaced layout? can someone help me out
    The 5x3 Elite that you're probably after is in there.
    http://cl.ly/Ta1Z
    Last edited by ECUpirate44; 01-27-2014 at 07:29 PM.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ECUpirate44 For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (01-28-2014), IAmThatK00LAID (01-27-2014)


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts