Page 269 of 1883 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259267268269270271 279 319 369 769 1269 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,380 of 37656

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source

  1. #5361
    Quote Originally Posted by scirica View Post
    I have everything exactly as I want it, with the exception of this beautiful wallpaper. Where can I find it (I know it's not in the pack with the theme, but someone has to have access to it). If it's from another paid theme, I'm willing to pay for it. All this good work should be rewarded!

    SC
    it will come in next update, the statusbar have i shared already

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (02-10-2014), elilab (02-11-2014), meth357 (02-10-2014)

  3. #5362
    Quote Originally Posted by scirica View Post
    I have everything exactly as I want it, with the exception of this beautiful wallpaper. Where can I find it (I know it's not in the pack with the theme, but someone has to have access to it). If it's from another paid theme, I'm willing to pay for it. All this good work should be rewarded!

    SC
    only some of alpha member has thoses walls, will come with the next update has been said in the page before

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (02-11-2014)

  5. #5363
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Steviemay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Just got this theme is the message bubble colours supposed to change? Because mine haven't and is the download of the theme only meant to be 9mb

  6. #5364
    Quote Originally Posted by Steviemay View Post
    Just got this theme is the message bubble colours supposed to change? Because mine haven't and is the download of the theme only meant to be 9mb
    check first page, instructions from MJ

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (02-11-2014)

  8. #5365
    My iPhone is a Part of Me techRn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Spain, Madrid
    Posts
    646
    Thanks
    1,038
    Thanked 1,886 Times in 355 Posts


  9. #5366
    Quote Originally Posted by scirica View Post
    I have everything exactly as I want it, with the exception of this beautiful wallpaper. Where can I find it (I know it's not in the pack with the theme, but someone has to have access to it). If it's from another paid theme, I'm willing to pay for it. All this good work should be rewarded!

    SC
    If you follow the boss @barsoverbeats on twitter, he is posting these walls left and right! Go now!

  10. #5367

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

    elilab (02-11-2014), marco29 (02-10-2014), mikeargen18 (02-13-2014), The_Durben (02-10-2014)

  12. #5368
    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    What widget is this

  13. #5369

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Papichulo74 For This Useful Post:

    Nsomnia34 (02-10-2014), Smitbeat (02-10-2014)

  15. #5370
    Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    What widget is this
    Eli7e widget

    I don't see a widget, just icon layout. Either iconoclasm or Homescreen designer.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to iammarcweezy For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (02-10-2014)

  17. #5371
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Any chance of sharing those please?
    Hey Dark

    You may already have them. I took the overlay that NateD made for Iconomatic, then copied it to the backgrounds folder of foldericons (need to put a @2x in the filename).
    Put into wiggle mode then select the iphoneoverlay as the background and one of the glyphs as the foreground. Respring et voila...

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to misterjrw For This Useful Post:

    elilab (02-11-2014)

  19. #5372
    Quote Originally Posted by iammarcweezy View Post
    Eli7e widget

    I don't see a widget, just icon layout. Either iconoclasm or Homescreen designer.
    How can i get this widget ?

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1392055404.095212.jpg

  20. #5373
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Steviemay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    check first page, instructions from MJ
    I followed instructions but when it says to change bubble colours where do you find the options? Anyone know?

  21. #5374
    Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    How can i get this widget ?

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1392055404.095212.jpg
    Not sure. I think he said it was jellylock. He posted that a few pages back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steviemay View Post
    I followed instructions but when it says to change bubble colours where do you find the options? Anyone know?
    I think there were screenshots in the beginning of thread. I'll reinstall and post some for you if not. Take a look at the first few pages.
    Last edited by iammarcweezy; 02-10-2014 at 11:14 AM.

  22. #5375
    I was wondering if someone could make me a BB&T, Megapolis and Crime City??? Thank you!!!

  23. #5376
    Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    How can i get this widget ?

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1392055404.095212.jpg
    You have to get forecast from cydia

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamtwinn For This Useful Post:

    elilab (02-11-2014), iammarcweezy (02-10-2014)

  25. #5377
    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    it will come in next update, the statusbar have i shared already
    Thanks Heine. Did you share the statusbar as a wallpaper, or as a Photoshop overlay? I don't own Photoshop, so I'm probably SOL as we like to say around here!

    Oh wait, I found my answer, one needs Photoshop, which I don't have. Was hoping to get exactly what you posted in a full wallpaper with overlay and dock "box". I'll keep looking at the wallpapers that come with updates until I find something I like!
    Last edited by scirica; 02-10-2014 at 11:25 AM.

  26. #5378
    This is still only works better for Alkaline 1.0. Is there a new battery text for updated version of Alkaline?

  27. #5379
    Quote Originally Posted by misterjrw View Post
    Hey Dark

    You may already have them. I took the overlay that NateD made for Iconomatic, then copied it to the backgrounds folder of foldericons (need to put a @2x in the filename).
    Put into wiggle mode then select the iphoneoverlay as the background and one of the glyphs as the foreground. Respring et voila...
    Ah ok. Thought you had made a set of neat icons as folder icons. Do you happen to know what size the folder icons should be?

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    Heine (02-10-2014)

  29. #5380
    Livin the iPhone Life HummusGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,032
    Thanks
    871
    Thanked 756 Times in 439 Posts

    I for the life of me cannot change the Twitter icon. Can someone else give it a try so i know i'm not crazy

Page 269 of 1883 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259267268269270271 279 319 369 769 1269 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •