Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source

  1. #29121
    Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    MJ... I have to say, those were my 2 favorite E6 mods. Glad you are still enjoying them. I presume the bottom half of the SB screen is an iWidget? Just wondering how safe is it to move iWidgets behind the dock icons? I remember The_Durben warning NateD about it in the past.
    As long as the top part of it is high enough where you can still grab it and move it, it's safe

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    erayser (05-01-2014), iRyanKGT (05-01-2014), TaJr12 (05-01-2014)

  3. #29122
    Quote Originally Posted by iRyanKGT View Post
    Just playin...

    That Af7erhours Miami Vice tho 😎
    What that neon zeppelin shares? Just wondering if I missed it.. Thanks

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobvk114 For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (05-01-2014)

  5. #29123
    Quote Originally Posted by pgh2atl View Post
    1. How do I change a specific icon on my springboard to one here? Someone provided some AH Safari icons a few pages back but nothing I do in iFile gets it to change. Could someone PM me or reply here with some instructions?
    HOW TO REPLACE YOUR ICONS WITH CUSTOM ICONS & THEME NEW ICONS

    Here is basically how to do it. (I don't know how much you know so I'll start with the basics)

    1. Download AppInfo & iFile in Cydia (if you don't have them)
    2. Open AppInfo and get the file name to make in var/stash/themes/name of theme you are using/Folders (it is the file name ending in .app (Case Sensitive) OR get the bundle name (usually looks like com.XXXXX.XXXXX) the one for Safari is com.apple.mobilesafari.. and make the folder in var/stash/themes/name of theme you are using/Bundles/ (if it is not already there... Don't make duplicates!!
    3. When you make the folder in Folders under var/stash/themes/name of theme you are using/Folders make sure you add the .app extension, eg: Twitter.app
    4. In AppInfo it shows the app icon name or names (Try the obvious ones first like [email protected])
    5. If none of the icon names work (Which happens) you can click open in iFile inside AppInfo at the bottom (or go to Var/Mobile/Applications and in AppInfo it will show the long code for each app at the top. Find the folder's long name, scroll down, and find the icon names.) ie [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] etc... IF NONE OF THESE WORK...
    6. You can open the info.plist file in the .app folder of the Application under var/mobile/applications (or where it takes you to when you "open in iFile" in AppInfo) and look for the .png files listed after a code similar to "CFBundlePrimaryIcon".
    7. It does take some trial and error when you are unfamiliar with how the icon naming works. If there are any you are really stuck on you can ask in the forum and someone who has figured it out will help you.
    8. YOU SHOULD ALSO RESPRING INSIDE WINTERBOARD after loading in your icons, as it clears the icon cache, easiest way to do this is turn summerboard on, then off, and respring.

    Note: Notice in AppIno at the bottom that there are different tabs for the AppStore Apps, Cydia Tweaks, Apple Springboard Apps... etc.

    The reason why there are so many icon files (in case you don't know) is because they make different icons in different sizes for all the different sized iDevices.

    Hope it helps and hope I didn't miss anything as I typed this out.
    Last edited by orangefreddie; 05-01-2014 at 11:37 AM.

  6. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-05-2014), Andrew Riesinger (05-01-2014), Bellcross (05-02-2014), besanford (05-01-2014), Bulldog5278 (05-01-2014), Chris_Gold (05-01-2014), Chula (05-01-2014), co.ag.2005 (05-01-2014), Daddywarbucks (05-01-2014), Dexy88 (05-01-2014), elilab (05-10-2014), erayser (05-01-2014), Heine (05-01-2014), Hip5 (05-01-2014), iPhoneMuscle (05-01-2014), iRyanKGT (05-01-2014), jawonder (05-01-2014), Jockrocks (05-01-2014), John Le (05-01-2014), minhtiez (05-01-2014), Nordcore (05-01-2014), ruedi04 (05-01-2014), tjones7teen (05-01-2014), UNLOCKZ (05-01-2014)

  7. #29124
    The Peacekeeper iRyanKGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    1,706
    Thanks
    21,644
    Thanked 5,698 Times in 1,396 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobvk114 View Post
    What that neon zeppelin shares? Just wondering if I missed it.. Thanks
    Heine just finished it this morning. PM him to check when he's releasing or if it's going to be included in the next beta update.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

    besanford (05-01-2014), erayser (05-01-2014), Hip5 (05-01-2014)

  9. #29125
    Quote Originally Posted by orangefreddie View Post
    HOW TO REPLACE YOUR ICONS WITH CUSTOM ICONS & THEME NEW ICONS

    Here is basically how to do it. (I don't know how much you know so I'll start with the basics)

    1. Download AppInfo & iFile in Cydia (if you don't have them)
    2. Open AppInfo and get the file name to make in var/stash/themes/name of theme you are using/Folders (it is the file name ending in .app (Case Sensitive) OR get the bundle name (usually looks like com.XXXXX.XXXXX) the one for Safari is com.apple.mobilesafari.. and make the folder in var/stash/themes/name of theme you are using/Bundles/ (if it is not already there... Don't make duplicates!!
    3. When you make the folder in Folders under var/stash/themes/name of theme you are using/Folders make sure you add the .app extension, eg: Twitter.app
    4. In AppInfo it shows the app icon name or names (Try the obvious ones first like [email protected])
    5. If none of the icon names work (Which happens) you can click open in iFile inside AppInfo at the bottom (or go to Var/Mobile/Applications and in AppInfo it will show the long code for each app at the top. Find the folder's long name, scroll down, and find the icon names.) ie [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] etc... IF NONE OF THESE WORK...
    6. You can open the info.plist file in the .app folder of the Application under var/mobile/applications (or where it takes you to when you "open in iFile" in AppInfo) and look for the .png files listed after a code similar to "CFBundlePrimaryIcon".
    7. It does take some trial and error when you are unfamiliar with how the icon naming works. If there are any you are really stuck on you can ask in the forum and someone who has figured it out will help you.
    8. YOU SHOULD ALSO RESPRING INSIDE WINTERBOARD after loading in your icons, as it clears the icon cache, easiest way to do this is turn summerboard on, then off, and respring.

    Note: Notice in AppIno at the bottom that there are different tabs for the AppStore Apps, Cydia Tweaks, Apple Springboard Apps... etc.

    The reason why there are so many icon files (in case you don't know) is because they make different icons in different sizes for all the different sized iDevices.

    Hope it helps and hope I didn't miss anything as I typed this out.
    My man.....followed this & it worked to a 'T'. Big Thanks for writing this out for me!!!!

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pgh2atl For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-05-2014), besanford (05-01-2014), Deyno1903 (05-02-2014), Hip5 (05-01-2014), iRyanKGT (05-01-2014), orangefreddie (05-01-2014)

  11. #29126

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diobayish For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (05-01-2014), Jennimoaddict (05-01-2014), marco29 (05-01-2014)

  13. #29127
    How did you get your shadows and do you mind sharing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    Wallpaper please? Homescreen
    How did you get your shadows and mind sharing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Inzane View Post
    This is how I'm rollin' tonight...



    Last edited by stevesmacfix; 05-01-2014 at 11:48 AM.

  14. #29128
    Quote Originally Posted by iRyanKGT View Post
    Heine just finished it this morning. PM him to check when he's releasing or if it's going to be included in the next beta update.
    Morning?? 😂

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/399d3zv4h6cpvzr/ah_cnd.zip

  15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    besanford (05-01-2014), co.ag.2005 (05-01-2014), Dexy88 (05-01-2014), Deyno1903 (05-02-2014), iRyanKGT (05-01-2014), jawonder (05-01-2014), Krima (05-01-2014), meth357 (05-01-2014), mossdef (05-01-2014), rjr1124 (05-01-2014), s22lane (05-01-2014), TaJr12 (05-01-2014)

  16. #29129
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,177
    Thanks
    4,271
    Thanked 2,851 Times in 876 Posts

    morning, afternoon, or nite depending on where you are in the world.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (05-01-2014)

  18. #29130
    What's Jailbreak? BrandonBoyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pontianak, Indonesia
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 21 Times in 9 Posts

    atm
    -img_0775.png-img_0774.png
    thank to all creator!

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BrandonBoyd For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (05-01-2014), marco29 (05-01-2014), ndhoang_angimex (05-02-2014), orangefreddie (05-01-2014)

  20. #29131
    What did i get with after hours? Only Icons or something more like ui, widgets etc?

  21. #29132
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasiphone View Post
    What did i get with after hours? Only Icons or something more like ui, widgets etc?
    Aint that enough for a half cup of coffee? more to come...

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    Chris_Gold (05-01-2014), iRyanKGT (05-01-2014), JohnnyBlueJ (05-02-2014), rjr1124 (05-01-2014)

  23. #29133

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew Riesinger For This Useful Post:

    co.ag.2005 (05-01-2014), iRyanKGT (05-01-2014)

  25. #29134
    My iPhone is a Part of Me rjr1124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunland, California, United States
    Posts
    871
    Thanks
    1,863
    Thanked 734 Times in 385 Posts

    [QUOTE=smr_95;7075148]nite
    Could you share your jelly Simon?

    Could anyone tell me what's going on with my folders here? I'm stumped
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1398964438.176962.jpg

    Amazed that people are still coming in here just to complain. Anyone who thinks this is just an icon set doesn't know their phone too well
    Last edited by rjr1124; 05-01-2014 at 12:33 PM.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rjr1124 For This Useful Post:

    Chris_Gold (05-01-2014), orangefreddie (05-01-2014)

  27. #29135
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonBoyd View Post
    atm
    -img_0775.png-img_0774.png
    thank to all creator!
    Can you please share your widget and your Iconoclasm layout??? =)

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I need a fine Iconoclasm layout for 3x5 or 3x6....

    Can someone help me??

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordcore For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (05-01-2014)

  29. #29136
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Riesinger View Post
    Orange here you go

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1398964154.976275.jpg

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1398964160.927618.jpg

    First is overlay second is shadow. Idk how to ssh tho
    I need .png, not . jpg... but it's OK, I found them in my computer.

    You want the stock Clock Icon?

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

    erayser (05-01-2014), iRyanKGT (05-01-2014)

  31. #29137
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    212
    Thanks
    164
    Thanked 199 Times in 101 Posts

    This is me today.

    Last edited by ayaz_; 05-01-2014 at 12:19 PM.

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ayaz_ For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (05-01-2014), marco29 (05-01-2014)

  33. #29138
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasiphone View Post
    What did i get with after hours? Only Icons or something more like ui, widgets etc?
    If it was Icons Only it's worth $2... or more... There is much more included than that... and let's remember people, this baby is still in Beta, gotta walk before she runs.

    You want widgets, sig/wifi indicators, iconomatics, docks, badges ect.
    ADD repo.idevicehype.com and download some great stuff designed for eli7e & Af7erhours!
    Last edited by orangefreddie; 05-01-2014 at 12:22 PM.

  34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

    besanford (05-01-2014), BootsBrown (05-01-2014), Chris_Gold (05-01-2014), elilab (05-10-2014), Heine (05-01-2014), Hip5 (05-01-2014), iRyanKGT (05-01-2014), map1978 (05-01-2014), marco29 (05-01-2014), rjr1124 (05-01-2014)

  35. #29139
    Livin the iPhone Life jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    2,553
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 2,528 Times in 1,266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    As long as the top part of it is high enough where you can still grab it and move it, it's safe
    Or if it gets stuck you could just delete it from your iWidgets and respring .

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    besanford (05-01-2014), iRyanKGT (05-01-2014)

  37. #29140
    Can someone move me this overlay above that Clock-icon, please???

    -red_clock_camo.png -iphoneoverlay.png

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordcore For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (05-01-2014)

Page 1457 of 1865 FirstFirst ... 457 957 1357 1407 144714551456145714581459 1467 1507 1557 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •