Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source

  1. #20701
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    3,975
    Thanks
    3,707
    Thanked 13,948 Times in 2,890 Posts

    Originaly by Sriozzz, I just modded a bit, thanks to him.
    Beautiful font taken from one of Mone's theme, thanks to her
    Thanks to Schnedi for the weather widget taken from flexy

    https://www.mediafire.com/?g1ghgirgo2bv6vo

    Wall, credit to the creator and my buddy macinmac (Valentin)



    Quote Originally Posted by wes44 View Post
    Can u share it all the jelly lock and the I widget and the wallpaper want the se exact setup as you had Tia Simon
    Hi wes jellylock is from Schnedi, shared some pages back
    Last edited by smr_95; 03-30-2014 at 10:48 PM.

  2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    1nked (03-31-2014), Alfroggy (03-31-2014), benjy42 (03-30-2014), broflok (03-31-2014), co.ag.2005 (03-31-2014), Darrenrooster (03-31-2014), Dexy88 (03-31-2014), elilab (03-31-2014), Iphone ie (03-31-2014), IrobertI (03-31-2014), jawonder (03-30-2014), jc4108 (03-30-2014), ogkikz (03-31-2014), P0R7ER (03-31-2014), shopkhaithuy (03-31-2014), Tav681 (03-31-2014), UMAR88 (03-30-2014), UNLOCKZ (03-31-2014)

  3. #20702
    Livin the iPhone Life wes44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,262
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 878 Times in 544 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    Originaly by Sriozz, I just modded a bit, thanks to him.
    Beautiful font taken from one of Mone's theme, thanks to her
    Thanks to Schnedi for the weather widget taken from flexy

    https://www.mediafire.com/?g1ghgirgo2bv6vo

    Wall, credit to the creator and my buddy macinmac (Valentin)

    Ty Simon can I get the jelly lock I assume that is to and the I widget I believe that's the I widget in the download right ? thanks to the creators awesome guys and thanks to Simon for sharing as alwYs it's appreciated brotha

  4. #20703
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    3,975
    Thanks
    3,707
    Thanked 13,948 Times in 2,890 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wes44 View Post
    Ty Simon can I get the jelly lock I assume that is to and the I widget I believe that's the I widget in the download right ? thanks to the creators awesome guys and thanks to Simon for sharing as alwYs it's appreciated brotha
    it's from schnedi, thanks to him

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (03-31-2014)

  6. #20704
    Livin the iPhone Life wes44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,262
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 878 Times in 544 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    Originaly by Sriozz, I just modded a bit, thanks to him.
    Beautiful font taken from one of Mone's theme, thanks to her
    Thanks to Schnedi for the weather widget taken from flexy

    https://www.mediafire.com/?g1ghgirgo2bv6vo

    Wall, credit to the creator and my buddy macinmac (Valentin)





    Hi wes jellylock is from Schnedi, shared some pages back
    I'll go back here and se if I can locate it Ty Simon as always brotha and as everyone else on here

  7. #20705
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    3,975
    Thanks
    3,707
    Thanked 13,948 Times in 2,890 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wes44 View Post
    I'll go back here and se if I can locate it Ty Simon as always brotha and as everyone else on here
    Look up wes, I just shared

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    prymeh (03-30-2014)

  9. #20706
    Livin the iPhone Life wes44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,262
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 878 Times in 544 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    Look up wes, I just shared
    I got it lol I was wondering where do I extract the file to Ty do I put I'm iwidget for the weather or do I put in winterboard them or lockhtml

    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    it's from schnedi, thanks to him
    Ty I downloaded it -thanks schnedi and Ty for pointing it out again lol
    Last edited by wes44; 03-30-2014 at 10:50 PM.

  10. #20707
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    3,975
    Thanks
    3,707
    Thanked 13,948 Times in 2,890 Posts

    Make a folder, say WES, inside it make another folder named Folders, inside Folders, make another folder named JellyLock7, inside JellyLock folder make another folder named Contents, inside Contents make another folder named Resources, then put that file ([email protected]) so it's gonna be like this in hierarchy

    WES/Folders/JellyLock7/Contents/Resources/[email protected]
    put that folder WES in winterboard

    hope that helps

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    besanford (03-31-2014), TeddyDiesel (03-31-2014)

  12. #20708
    Livin the iPhone Life wes44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,262
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 878 Times in 544 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    Make a folder, say WES, inside it make another folder named Folders, inside Folders, make another folder named JellyLock7, inside JellyLock folder make another folder named Contents, inside Contents make another folder named Resources, then put that file ([email protected]) so it's gonna be like this in hierarchy

    WES/Folders/JellyLock7/Contents/Resources/[email protected]
    put that folder WES in winterboard

    hope that helps
    Ty Simon I will do that
    The file I downloaded from mediafire where do I extract that one thanks don't mean to be a pain lol

  13. #20709
    If anyone likes what I have in my status bar I will be more than happy to share . And if someone has a special request PM me and I will do it .

  14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lennycuevas For This Useful Post:

    DirkDiggler (03-30-2014), dwizurd (03-31-2014), Iphone ie (03-31-2014), Mr.DmiTrah (03-31-2014), picoro (03-31-2014), s22lane (03-31-2014), slowten (03-31-2014), TeddyDiesel (03-31-2014)

  15. #20710
    Livin the iPhone Life wes44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,262
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 878 Times in 544 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    Me atm thanks to Jona for indicatores






    shared by Jona some pages back
    Is it possible to share the indicator there in left corner Simon Tia or can I get in cydia Tia

  16. #20711
    Quote Originally Posted by wes44 View Post
    Is it possible to share the indicator there in left corner Simon Tia or can I get in cydia Tia
    It's posted some pages back.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nsomnia34 For This Useful Post:

    smr_95 (03-31-2014)

  18. #20712
    Quote Originally Posted by iMpire View Post
    How did you get the weather in status bar like that?

  19. #20713
    Livin the iPhone Life wes44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,262
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 878 Times in 544 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nsomnia34 View Post
    It's posted some pages back.
    Ty can u give me specific I looked can't locate Tia nsomnia

  20. #20714
    Quote Originally Posted by Lennycuevas View Post
    If anyone likes what I have in my status bar I will be more than happy to share . And if someone has a special request PM me and I will do it .
    Can u share your camera icon and settings?
    and what tweak u use to display the date and the hour on the status bar?
    can you share the battery also jeje

    TIA

  21. #20715
    Thanks schnedi for every thing,like to have photocopy of ur brain too

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to belcreative For This Useful Post:

    IMDESI (03-31-2014)

  23. #20716
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnedi View Post
    viernes...


    Please share this wall , thanks

  24. #20717

  25. #20718
    iPhoneaholic patdu63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    auvergne france
    Posts
    317
    Thanks
    880
    Thanked 443 Times in 207 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by De2n View Post
    Please share this wall , thanks
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1396243128.511994.jpg here cc_the creator

  26. #20719
    Quote Originally Posted by belcreative View Post
    Thanks schnedi for every thing,like to have photocopy of ur brain too
    you wouldn't like!!


    Quote Originally Posted by bpfredri View Post
    What iconomatic are you using?
    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    Hey Schnedi can you tell me what icono overlay your using here?
    Thx so much
    a modified version of the rainbow iconomatic


    Quote Originally Posted by De2n View Post
    Please share this wall , thanks
    here http://enemia.deviantart.com/art/NAT...aper-207913813

    or brighter version http://winnichip.deviantart.com/art/Vert-331979746
    Last edited by Schnedi; 03-31-2014 at 12:50 AM.

  27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-31-2014), chevymusclecar (03-31-2014), Dexy88 (03-31-2014), elilab (03-31-2014), simer_cool (04-01-2014), smr_95 (03-31-2014), TeddyDiesel (03-31-2014)

  28. #20720
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnedi View Post
    you wouldn't like!!






    a modified version of the rainbow iconomatic




    here http://enemia.deviantart.com/art/NAT...aper-207913813
    What is the Hippo zeppelin people were talking about? And did you share the arrow signals?

Page 1036 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 36 536 936 986 102610341035103610371038 1046 1086 1136 1536 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •