Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [THEME] iOS7 signal/wifi icons replacement theme

But how do you get your whole status bar to look like that? I like how it says surr3al separated with those lines andin a whole block form. What did you do to get that?

Awesome job dude, i was trying to recreate that circle signal bars but was failing miserably lmao, good stuff bro great job

I've replaced the icons in your theme with colored icons. When I respiring - the icons show up but without any color.
    Is there perhaps an overlay being applied by Apple?
    Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 8,114 Times in 1,871 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hhm View Post
    Do you plan to replace the 3G as well?
    3G is controlled by the system font. Change fonts, and they'll change. Cheers.

Hi, surr3a1 I was looking for this circle signal, thank you. and something else I was wondering if already have the images in color all I've to do is change the name file for the ones in the them? or create a new folder and just copy on ifile o your theme? thx any help is welcome.

[EDIT]: well nevermind I figureout for myself lol all you have to do is remplace the images inside of: surr3a1.statusicons.theme in the carpet named "com.apple.UIKit " whit yours.

put the SAME name as the .UIKit images in there and repeat the same for lockscreen, like "[email protected]" next "[email protected]" your image with this name, I hope this helps.
    Last edited by adroneVF; 03-20-2014 at 12:10 AM.

Hi, surr3a1 I was looking for this circle signal, thank you. and something else I was wondering if already have the images in color all I've to do is change the name file for the ones in the them? or create a new folder and just copy on ifile o your theme? thx any help is welcome

[EDIT]: uwell I figure out for myself lol
    Go to /Library/Themes/surr3a1.statusicons/Bundles/com.apple.UIKit
    in there replace all the 20 images with THE SAME name every single one, already modify to fit in your status bar.

I found in deviantart: Browsing iPhone on deviantART some cool signal figures in color to, the color just work in white status bars like in chrome, safari, etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12