Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 116 of 116

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Pallet

  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by hell7 View Post
    For me atm

    Damn your setup is sick.
    Woohoo 100 posts lol
    Last edited by bAdkid; 03-02-2014 at 02:01 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to bAdkid For This Useful Post:

    lostinthemes (03-02-2014)

  3. #102
    thanks everyone for the support. pallet is now a featured theme in cydia. thank you

  4. #103
    how does one go about requesting a rather long list of icons?
    i am willing to gather necessary png's and folder names and drop into dropbox...whatever is needed.
    thanks in advance!

    also, any chance on this becoming an ipad theme?
    Last edited by UtSulumSuusOwn; 03-21-2014 at 11:01 PM.

  5. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by UtSulumSuusOwn View Post
    how does one go about requesting a rather long list of icons?
    i am willing to gather necessary png's and folder names and drop into dropbox...whatever is needed.
    thanks in advance!

    also, any chance on this becoming an ipad theme?
    Follow this guide Icon Request Tutorial

    You will need the bundle id and the icon and it's bundle name
    There will be no iPad theme because I do not have an iPad my apologies

  6. #105
    My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    856
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts

    Hello,
    I was wondering if this icon could be themed for the dark version?

    -gmail_icon-2x.png



    Info.plist.download.zip

    I was trying to also add the icons for Waze, Weatherbug, and Informant, but the icon files appear to be to big.
    Any ideas?

    Thanks
    Last edited by n0m0n; 03-22-2014 at 10:22 PM.
    --
    JW

    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

    Support P.E.T.A. [PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS]

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to n0m0n For This Useful Post:

    bAdkid (03-23-2014)

  8. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by n0m0n View Post
    Hello,
    I was wondering if this icon could be themed for the dark version?

    -gmail_icon-2x.png



    Info.plist.download.zip

    I was trying to also add the icons for Waze, Weatherbug, and Informant, but the icon files appear to be to big.
    Any ideas?

    Thanks
    There is no info plist download but I will still theme. Please give me time it make take week

  9. #107
    My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    856
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts

    OK I tried this again and got the following message:

    The following errors occurred:

    Info.plist: Invalid File

    How do I get the info.plist's to upload?

    Thanks

    OK I am trying to paste it in manually:

    gMail
    Icon-ios7-120.png
    Info.plist

    Informant
    [email protected]
    Info.plist

    ADT Pulse
    [email protected]
    Info.plist

    Waze
    120x120 .png
    Info.plist

    Weatherbug Elite
    [email protected]
    Info.plist
    Last edited by n0m0n; 03-24-2014 at 06:02 PM.
    --
    JW

    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

    Support P.E.T.A. [PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS]

  10. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by n0m0n View Post
    OK I tried this again and got the following message:

    The following errors occurred:

    Info.plist: Invalid File

    How do I get the info.plist's to upload?

    Thanks

    OK I am trying to paste it in manually:

    gMail
    Icon-ios7-120.png
    Info.plist

    Informant
    [email protected]
    Info.plist

    ADT Pulse
    [email protected]
    Info.plist

    Waze
    120x120 .png
    Info.plist

    Weatherbug Elite
    [email protected]
    Info.plist
    Zip file
    Please post what the app looks like
    If you can't get the info plist give the bundle identifier name

  11. #109
    My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    856
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts

    OK I have created a zip file of a folder (Icon Request) with sub folders per each icon.

    I hope this works.

    Icon Request.zip -homescreen.png
    --
    JW

    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

    Support P.E.T.A. [PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS]

  12. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by n0m0n View Post
    OK I have created a zip file of a folder (Icon Request) with sub folders per each icon.

    I hope this works.

    Icon Request.zip -homescreen.png
    Perfect!

  13. #111
    My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    856
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bAdkid View Post
    Perfect!
    I was wondering who everything was going?
    Was that the right info needed?

    And when the icons are ready what do I do with it and where?

    Thanks
    --
    JW

    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

    Support P.E.T.A. [PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS]

  14. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by n0m0n View Post
    I was wondering who everything was going?
    Was that the right info needed?

    And when the icons are ready what do I do with it and where?

    Thanks
    Unsure when it will be done you"ll know when I update pallet I'll include in the update

  15. #113
    My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    856
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bAdkid View Post
    Unsure when it will be done you"ll know when I update pallet I'll include in the update
    Oh OK


    Thanks
    --
    JW

    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

    Support P.E.T.A. [PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS]

  16. #114

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hell7 For This Useful Post:

    bAdkid (03-31-2014), IrobertI (03-31-2014)

  18. #115

  19. #116

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

    Blownwonder (05-16-2014)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •