Page 39 of 80 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 49 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 1600

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: 3 4 All [iOS7 Icon Set]

  1. #761
    Thanks, Luke.
    And tito12+dmick89 for the Bundle I.D.'s. I themed 2048 and Gmail on the phone to fill those gaps for Sk37cH but Gmail's stopped themeing at some point and I had another priority at that time, as my wife came back from badminton and invited me to shower once more
    I'll get back to this more seriously now I think I found the tweak which forced me to restore the phone several times this weak due to it not booting back.
    I'll force myself into drawing some icons too, I got ideas and time on my side.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (08-01-2014), meth357 (08-01-2014), Sk37cH (08-01-2014), tito12 (08-01-2014)

  3. #762
    I found the issue with iCleaner Pro and it's nothing to do with 3 4 All theme. I changed [email protected] in Fuel theme to 118x120 and rechecked that theme in WB and all is good. I'll notify DjeTouch about it when I get some time later today. I envy what you themers are able to do and how few mistakes you guys make even though there are literally thousands of apps, most of which you theme that you don't even use. Tough job for you guys and Sketch and DjeTouch are almost always the most thorough in getting these sizes correct from what I've seen in my limited time around these parts.

    Looking forward to what you come up with Alex.

    I've got one more hat done, but it's for the Iowa Cubs, a minor league team for the Cubs and an app that I figured I would theme with a hat . Rather than using the traditional blue color they use, I chose to go with the lighter blue color of the house I grew up in (in Iowa) and the white trim that was on our house. It looks much better than I thought. I'll share later today, along with a Washington Nationals hat that I intend to get later on.

    I redid a couple icons I did early on. Hulu Plus. Still not entirely happy with it, but it's better than my first attempt.



    IMDB.



    Iowa Cubs

    Last edited by dmick89; 08-01-2014 at 12:27 PM.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Marty McFly, Alfroggy, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-01-2014), kristatos (08-02-2014), lion19 (08-02-2014), meth357 (08-01-2014), Sk37cH (08-01-2014), tito12 (08-01-2014)

  5. #763
    Since I had done a couple red hats (Cardinals, Angels), I wanted to knock out a Nationals hat.



    Sketch, I added this to DB.

    Cincinnati Reds one coming later tonight.
    Last edited by dmick89; 08-01-2014 at 12:48 PM.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-01-2014), cdiddy246 (08-01-2014), kristatos (08-02-2014), Sk37cH (08-01-2014)

  7. #764
    iPhone? More like MyPhone tito12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Tel Aviv
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    1,131
    Thanked 418 Times in 155 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Thanks, Luke.
    And tito12+dmick89 for the Bundle I.D.'s. I themed 2048 and Gmail on the phone to fill those gaps for Sk37cH but Gmail's stopped themeing at some point and I had another priority at that time, as my wife came back from badminton and invited me to shower once more
    I'll get back to this more seriously now I think I found the tweak which forced me to restore the phone several times this weak due to it not booting back.
    I'll force myself into drawing some icons too, I got ideas and time on my side.
    Hey Al, don't neglect family hygiene on our account, and make sure to scrub every nook and cranny... May I suggest a good app: iClean her Pro
    iPhone 5s, 7.0.6 running 3 4 All, a free theme by Sk37cH

    * * *
    Other great free themes here


  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tito12 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-01-2014), dmick89 (08-01-2014), kristatos (08-02-2014), macinmac (08-01-2014), Mary48336 (08-02-2014), Sk37cH (08-01-2014)

  9. #765
    Lol that was funny !
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    macinmac (08-01-2014), Sk37cH (08-01-2014), tito12 (08-01-2014)

  11. #766
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,110
    Thanks
    5,079
    Thanked 7,907 Times in 1,828 Posts

    Default 3 4 All [iOS7 Icon Set]
    Nice iClean her call lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Thanks, Luke.
    And tito12+dmick89 for the Bundle I.D.'s. I themed 2048 and Gmail on the phone to fill those gaps for Sk37cH but Gmail's stopped themeing at some point and I had another priority at that time, as my wife came back from badminton and invited me to shower once more
    I'll get back to this more seriously now I think I found the tweak which forced me to restore the phone several times this weak due to it not booting back.
    I'll force myself into drawing some icons too, I got ideas and time on my side.
    Yeeha!! Hopefully the stability issue is pinpointed. Can't wait bro Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    I found the issue with iCleaner Pro and it's nothing to do with 3 4 All theme. I changed [email protected] in Fuel theme to 118x120 and rechecked that theme in WB and all is good. I'll notify DjeTouch about it when I get some time later today. I envy what you themers are able to do and how few mistakes you guys make even though there are literally thousands of apps, most of which you theme that you don't even use. Tough job for you guys and Sketch and DjeTouch are almost always the most thorough in getting these sizes correct from what I've seen in my limited time around these parts.

    Looking forward to what you come up with Alex.

    I've got one more hat done, but it's for the Iowa Cubs, a minor league team for the Cubs and an app that I figured I would theme with a hat . Rather than using the traditional blue color they use, I chose to go with the lighter blue color of the house I grew up in (in Iowa) and the white trim that was on our house. It looks much better than I thought. I'll share later today, along with a Washington Nationals hat that I intend to get later on.

    I redid a couple icons I did early on. Hulu Plus. Still not entirely happy with it, but it's better than my first attempt.
    IMDB.
    Iowa Cubs
    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    Since I had done a couple red hats (Cardinals, Angels), I wanted to knock out a Nationals hat.
    Cincinnati Reds one coming later tonight.
    These are great bro Turning into a great little mini collection. Love the reworked icons, very smooth. Thank you.

    Regarding the iCleaner icon; Sometimes we have to add these other icons to themes. It can be because they're used in Auxo (switcher), or in Cydia description, NC icons, or other places (when a dedicated icon is not supplied by the app). I'll do some testing when I get time and see if that icon is hooked into iOS7x anywhere, and add it if so. Thank you.

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-02-2014), dmick89 (08-02-2014), kristatos (08-02-2014), meth357 (08-02-2014), tito12 (08-02-2014)

  13. #767
    iPhone? More like MyPhone tito12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Tel Aviv
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    1,131
    Thanked 418 Times in 155 Posts

    I don't know if you are aware about a cydia tweak called SleekPhone, it's a nice tool to make the phone dial transparent, it's basic and free and enhances Sketch's design
    Here's a screenshot -img_0115.png
    iPhone 5s, 7.0.6 running 3 4 All, a free theme by Sk37cH

    * * *
    Other great free themes here


  14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tito12 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-02-2014), dmick89 (08-02-2014), kristatos (08-02-2014), macinmac (08-02-2014), mejemaka (08-02-2014), meth357 (08-02-2014), Sk37cH (08-02-2014)

  15. #768
    Sk37cH,

    Any chance you could take the messages and maps settings icons and make them as Alts. for the theme? You could tweak them bit as you see fit maybe. Thanks.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  16. #769
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,110
    Thanks
    5,079
    Thanked 7,907 Times in 1,828 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tito12 View Post
    I don't know if you are aware about a cydia tweak called SleekPhone, it's a nice tool to make the phone dial transparent, it's basic and free and enhances Sketch's design
    Here's a screenshot
    That looks like a nice tweak. I was looking for something simple without going to Eclipse or similar. Thank you for the info.

    Quote Originally Posted by dbtennis7 View Post
    Sk37cH,

    Any chance you could take the messages and maps settings icons and make them as Alts. for the theme? You could tweak them bit as you see fit maybe. Thanks.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Sure bro. It won't be till Tuesday though, as I'm not near PS. Thank you. Cheers.

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-03-2014), dbtennis7 (08-02-2014), dmick89 (08-03-2014), tito12 (08-03-2014)

  18. #770
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (08-03-2014), meth357 (08-03-2014), Sk37cH (08-03-2014), tito12 (08-04-2014)

  20. #771


    Thanks Sketch, and everyone else here too.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Marty McFly, Alfroggy, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-03-2014), meth357 (08-03-2014), Sk37cH (08-03-2014), tito12 (08-04-2014)

  22. #772
    Cincinnati Reds



    Cleveland Indians ("C" logo hat, I won't do the Indian mascot one)



    Texas Rangers



    All added to DB, Sketch. We've got more than a third of the teams done.

  23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-04-2014), cdiddy246 (08-03-2014), Mary48336 (08-04-2014), mejemaka (08-07-2014), meth357 (08-03-2014), s22lane (08-04-2014), Sk37cH (08-03-2014), tito12 (08-04-2014)

  24. #773
    iPhone? More like MyPhone tito12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Tel Aviv
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    1,131
    Thanked 418 Times in 155 Posts

    Thank you Sketch for the speedtest and 2048 icons, they are gorgeous!
    iPhone 5s, 7.0.6 running 3 4 All, a free theme by Sk37cH

    * * *
    Other great free themes here


  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tito12 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-04-2014), Sk37cH (08-04-2014)

  26. #774
    Houston Astros



    Pittsburgh Pirates (went as close to black as I think I could as I know Pittsburgh fans are very specific)



    Milwaukee Brewers



    Last edited by dmick89; 08-04-2014 at 02:47 PM.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Marty McFly, Alfroggy, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-04-2014), cdiddy246 (08-04-2014), Mary48336 (08-04-2014), meth357 (08-04-2014), Sk37cH (08-04-2014)

  28. #775
    Atlanta Braves


    Last edited by dmick89; 08-04-2014 at 04:53 PM.

  29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-05-2014), cdiddy246 (08-04-2014), Sk37cH (08-04-2014), tito12 (08-05-2014)

  30. #776
    I've got a Marlins road hat ready to share later on and I'm going to try to get to the Padres, Diamondbacks, and Rockies done to complete the National League.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Marty McFly, Alfroggy, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-05-2014), Sk37cH (08-05-2014)

  32. #777
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,110
    Thanks
    5,079
    Thanked 7,907 Times in 1,828 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dbtennis7 View Post
    Sk37cH,
    Any chance you could take the messages and maps settings icons and make them as Alts. for the theme? You could tweak them bit as you see fit maybe. Thanks.
    Tweaked...as to if she's fit or not....that's up to the users These are added to the Alt icons, so the images and links will be removed when I have a tidy up. Cheers.


    @dmick: Nice work on the Atlanta cap! love the colours and crisp logo. Thank you for all your help with these. WE now hold about 150 bundled icons in the Alt icon package. I've added them all to the the MLB bundle, and named for easy navigation.


    :: 3 4 All [Thread Icons][iPhone] [Version 1.4.7] ::
    -Hat Icons (NY Yankees, Phillies) [Sk37cH].
    -Hat Icons (Cubs x3, RedSox, Cardinals, Angels, Braves, Brewers, Pirates, Astros, Rangers, Indians, Reds, Nationals,) [Base Template by Sk37cH. Logos & colour mods by dmick].
    -Activator Icons [MacinMac].
    -Pandora [dmick].
    -Gmail [dmick].
    -IMDB Alt [dmick].


    3 4 All [Thread Icons][iPhone] v1.4.7 Download

  33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-05-2014), daddykool (08-05-2014), dbtennis7 (08-05-2014), dmick89 (08-05-2014), Mary48336 (08-06-2014), tito12 (08-05-2014)

  34. #778
    Thanks, Sketch. I feel as though you're giving me too much credit. Here are four more hats, all of which I just added to Dropbox. Sorry I could not get them done before you updated the Thread package. The National League is now complete. I believe there is a total of 20 of the 30 teams done. Plus a couple alternates and a minor league one for my own use.

    Arizona Diamondbacks



    Colorado Rockies (I don't think this is too dark. It's the same as the Pirates hat and it looked good on my screen when I tested it, but I'll gladly make it lighter if some thing it's necessary)



    San Diego Padres



    Miami Marlins (alternate cap as I think the logo looks much better with this color anyway and the black was just too dark)


  35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-05-2014), cdiddy246 (08-05-2014), mejemaka (08-07-2014), Sk37cH (08-05-2014)

  36. #779
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,110
    Thanks
    5,079
    Thanked 7,907 Times in 1,828 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    Thanks, Sketch. I feel as though you're giving me too much credit. Here are four more hats, all of which I just added to Dropbox. Sorry I could not get them done before you updated the Thread package. The National League is now complete. I believe there is a total of 20 of the 30 teams done. Plus a couple alternates and a minor league one for my own use.
    -Arizona Diamondbacks, Colorado Rockies, San Diego Padres, Miami Marlins.
    Love them all bro. The Rockies colour is fine. I like alternates throughout the collection...that's why I make shapes and styles the way I do (with some exceptions), to allow freedom Thank you for the share.


    Me tonight Cheers.

    Convergance skin available on Cydia: 4 Convergance [Simple]
    HTML by iVidski23: LT iClear
    Wallpaper by DjeTouch On Twiiter: @djetouch status
    CutConcept 5 day forecast iWidget by Marty McFly: More info & Download





    Last edited by Sk37cH; 08-06-2014 at 08:18 AM.

  37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-06-2014), dmick89 (08-06-2014), mejemaka (08-07-2014), tito12 (08-06-2014)

  38. #780
    Tomorrow I'll get the American League East teams done, which means the Baltimore Orioles, Toronto Blue Jays and Tampa Bay Rays.

    Hopefully by next weekend I can put all the National League caps on my first SB page and American League caps on my 2nd page. Hopefully.

    Gonna need a good wallpaper with shelves to show them off.

    Thanks for the compliments, Sketch.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Marty McFly, Alfroggy, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    cdiddy246 (08-06-2014), Sk37cH (08-06-2014)

Page 39 of 80 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 49 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •