Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 139

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Acies - Premium icon set

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by chanl View Post
    I love this! I'd like to request

    Google Now
    VSCO Cam
    Sunrise Camera

    How do I find bundle ID?
    To find bundle ID you need to get Appinfo

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Here's me today. This is looking sweet bro. Only a few requests:
    Amazon
    Craig's list
    1password
    Launch pad pro

    Attachment 652433
    how'd you get that dock?

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    how'd you get that dock?
    Classic dock in cydia.

  4. #24
    Loving it! Everybody go snag a copy you definetely won't regret it especially at only $1.29 !!!!

  5. #25
    Love this theme. Got a couple of requests if you don't mind!

    I'd like: Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, RoadTrip, eBay and Amazon

    Thanks!

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Here's me today. This is looking sweet bro. Only a few requests:
    Amazon
    Craig's list
    1password
    Launch pad pro

    Attachment 652433
    Please include bundle id and icon name. They're case-sensitive, so please be careful. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by metallynx View Post
    Love this theme. Got a couple of requests if you don't mind!

    I'd like: Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, RoadTrip, eBay and Amazon

    Thanks!
    Please include bundle id and icon name. Thanks!

  7. #27
    Icon request :

    com.agilebits.onepassword-ios
    [email protected]

    com.ebay.iphone
    [email protected]

    com.getdropbox.Dropbox
    [email protected]

    com.flexibits.fantastical2.iphone
    [email protected]

    com.yourcompany.PPClient
    [email protected]

    Alternate messeges and settings icons would be appreciated too.

    Thanks
    Last edited by Lkkwus; 01-24-2014 at 06:53 PM.

  8. #28
    This theme is so clean 👌

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyabc View Post
    Can you please upload the wallpaper in the pics Deck please? Plus my bite sms icon won't theme?
    The wallpapers will be uploaded to his blog here soon at decke designs . The Bitesms icon should be themed, but we're currently trying to track down and fix the problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lkkwus View Post
    Icon request :

    com.agilebits.onepassword-ios
    [email protected]

    com.ebay.iphone
    [email protected]

    com.getdropbox.Dropbox
    [email protected]

    com.flexibits.fantastical2.iphone
    [email protected]

    com.yourcompany.PPClient
    [email protected]

    Alternate messeges and settings icons would be appreciated too.

    Thanks
    The eBay icon is included within the package, but the icon name was incorrect which is why it wouldn't theme. An update will be issued to fix the problem.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by burning09 View Post
    The wallpapers will be uploaded to his blog here soon at decke designs . The Bitesms icon should be themed, but we're currently trying to track down and fix the problem.



    The eBay icon is included within the package, but the icon name was incorrect which is why it wouldn't theme. An update will be issued to fix the problem.
    Ok thanks

  11. #31

  12. #32
    Woops 2 more sorry :

    com.dayonelog.dayoneiphone
    [email protected]

    com.blackberry.bbm1
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    Thanks

  13. #33
    Edit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ib1.png  
    Last edited by Just Dummy; 01-25-2014 at 08:10 AM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

    WaGGuM (01-26-2014)

  15. #34
    Gorgeous. Subtle yet crisp and it Pops man. Well done!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to WaGGuM For This Useful Post:

    Just Dummy (01-25-2014)

  17. #35
    Beautiful theme! Thanks so much man! My
    Few requests are:

    Bundle : Instagram.app
    Id : com.burbn.instagram
    IconFiles : Icon-57.png | [email protected] | [email protected]

    Bundle : Mailbox.app
    Id : com.orchestra.v2

    Bundle : Spotify.app
    Id : com.spotify.client
    IconFiles : Icon.png | [email protected] | Icon-72.png | [email protected] | Icon-Small.png | [email protected] | Icon-Small-50.png | [email protected] | [email protected] | Icon-76.png | [email protected] | Icon-40.png | [email protected]

    Bundle : Taasky.app
    Id : com.cleevio.taasky

    Last edited by Nicky_Lanzz; 01-25-2014 at 12:26 AM.

  18. #36
    Need a few more whenever someone finds time

    Podcasts
    com.apple.podcasts
    Podcasts120.png

    Apple Store
    com.applestore.Jolly
    [email protected]

    iPhoto
    com.apple.iphoto
    Icon.png
    [email protected]

    Flickr
    com.yahoo.flickr
    icon.png
    [email protected]

    Vimeo
    com.vimeo
    [email protected]

  19. #37

  20. #38

  21. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky_Lanzz View Post
    Beautiful theme! Thanks so much man! My
    Few requests are:

    Bundle : Instagram.app
    Id : com.burbn.instagram
    IconFiles : Icon-57.png | [email protected] | [email protected]

    Bundle : Mailbox.app
    Id : com.orchestra.v2

    Bundle : Spotify.app
    Id : com.spotify.client
    IconFiles : Icon.png | [email protected] | Icon-72.png | [email protected] | Icon-Small.png | [email protected] | Icon-Small-50.png | [email protected] | [email protected] | Icon-76.png | [email protected] | Icon-40.png | [email protected]

    Bundle : Taasky.app
    Id : com.cleevio.taasky

    Instagram is already themed within acies. Spotify is already in the theme as well, but an update is coming to fix the icon not working.

  22. #40
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked 868 Times in 137 Posts

    I hope that you like it.



    iBooks 

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sclntrk For This Useful Post:

    noname8317 (01-25-2014), Sk37cH (03-01-2014)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •