+ Reply
Page 69 of 101 FirstFirst ... 19 596768697071 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 2020

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Original for iOS 7

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Got it! Tweetlogix, Planner Plus and Wordpress themed. Minor adjustments needed on the Wordpress app. I forgot to adjust the opacity. Don't make it harder than it needs to be.
    Thanks

Got it! Tweetlogix, Planner Plus and Wordpress themed. Minor adjustments needed on the Wordpress app. I forgot to adjust the opacity.

Don't make it harder than it needs to be. All of the strokes and drop shadows are there for a reason.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1393179982.468045.jpg

iPhone? More like MyPhone Nordcore's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenstein View Post
    Thank you, but, they look so different than your screenshots...!? O_o

Thanks

I can't decide which wallpaper looks the best with the transparent Original theme . So I made kind of a preview with my favorite wallpapers and my icon setup:

Simulation_Kontaktabzug-001.jpg

I packed the wallpapers that I collected and that I do think that will fit with Original transparent in one ZIP (147 wallpapers).

You can download the pack and the preview (the preview is only for some of them) here:

Wallpaper Pack:
    www.drachenstein.ch/download/iPhone/Wallpaper_Pack.zip

Previews of Wallpapers with Origin transparent:
    www.drachenstein.ch/download/iPhone/Wallpaper_Simulation_Original-theme.zip

Have fun!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Drachenstein For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (02-23-2014), Ladycigar (02-23-2014), Mary48336 (02-23-2014), mcooper (03-02-2014), Noobiusmaximus (02-23-2014), ruedi04 (02-23-2014), The.Drifter (02-23-2014)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LWalsh View Post
    Got it! Tweetlogix, Planner Plus and Wordpress themed. Minor adjustments needed on the Wordpress app. I forgot to adjust the opacity.

Don't make it harder than it needs to be. All of the strokes and drop shadows are there for a reason.

Attachment 658859
    Looking good.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nordcore View Post
    Thank you, but, they look so different than your screenshots...!? O_o
    What exactly is different? Maybe it's because the wallpaper-files are larger than what you see in the screenshot? If we're talking about his, it's because of the parallax function of the iOS7 that requires space around the wallpaper you finally see. If you want send me a PM to find out what it is about.

Thanks

Attachment 658859
    Nice job!

Thanks

Thank you! I've got my most important ones themed. Still working on the rest. Finding the correct file name is a real pain.

I'm willing to share these if someone wants to walk me through it. Sorry I'm such a Noob.

So far I've got Tweetlogix, Planner Plus, Wordpress, Shazam, Pandora and Day One. You'll have to be patient because I have versions of each with different names, as app info wasn't terribly helpful for a lot of them.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LWalsh For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (02-23-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,670 Times in 380 Posts

iPad version #Original online now ! Thanks you Victory

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to S1lex For This Useful Post:

dwizurd (02-23-2014), It's Mi (02-23-2014), Korazu (02-23-2014), Ladycigar (02-23-2014), Mary48336 (02-23-2014), Nordcore (02-23-2014), ruedi04 (02-23-2014), The.Drifter (02-23-2014)

Thanks

...Finding the correct file name is a real pain....
    Using any terminal you just go into your iPhone into /var/mobile/Applications, there you enter

find . -name *.app -maxdepth 2

and you get a nice list with the path for each app installed. This list you can copy to anywhere you like it for a later usage.

For each app in it's folder you look into Info.plist (e.g. with plist editor for windows), there you get the names you need:

CFBundleIdentifier = name of the folder you have to create
    CFBundleIconFiles = name(s) of the icon

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Drachenstein For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (02-23-2014)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by S1lex View Post
    Thank you. I sent you a PM since contact in iPad will not be theme. For those who wants to fix it before the update, the contact folder somehow ended up inside the chase.app folder. Go to var/stash/theme/original/folder/chase.app using ifile and edit and cut the contact.app folder and paste it inside var/stash/theme/original/folder/

iPhone? More like MyPhone wardever's Avatar
    Thanks

Easiest way to find folder and icon names is to download icon thief from Cydia (free). It will make a Bundles file of all the apps on your phone and you can email yourself a zip file that includes all the folders already named with all the stock icons (already named as well) inside the folders. Saves me so much time than when I was searching iFile or Appinfo for the names. ImageUploadedByModMyi1393194084.963480.jpg

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wardever For This Useful Post:

Drachenstein (02-23-2014), dwizurd (02-23-2014), It's Mi (02-23-2014), Korazu (02-23-2014), LWalsh (02-23-2014), The.Drifter (02-23-2014)

Green Apple
    Thanks

That's better than the manual way. The manual way is look inside the info.plist of the app var/mobile/applications for Apps Store and var/stash/applications for Cydia. Look for CFBundleIdentifier for the name and CFBudleIcon right on top for the name of the icon.
    Last edited by Victory1; 02-23-2014 at 04:07 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wardever View Post
    ..Easiest way to find folder and icon names is to download icon thief from Cydia (free)...
    Way cool! Just tried, worked fine - thanks for sharing this!

iPhone? More like MyPhone wardever's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenstein View Post
    Way cool! Just tried, worked fine - thanks for sharing this!
    No problem. I've found that the easiest way to use it is to copy the app folders that you are theming into another folder, then when you save the themed icon from PS you can just overwrite the copy of the stock app icon. That way the icon name is already there and it's already in the bundles-named folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Victory1 View Post
    That's better than the manual way. The manual way is look inside the info.plist of the app var/mobile/applications for Apps Store and var/stash/applications for Cydia. Look for CFBundleIdentifier for the name and CFBudleIcon right on top for the name of the icon.
    Exactly. I cannot tell you how many hours I've spent on previous jailbreaks doing it the manual way. The only apps that it won't copy is the ones that are some hidden settings apps, some apple stock apps, and a few apps that only work themed in the folders file with the .app name. I have only run into a few that it didn't copy over, but I don't mind doing a few the manual way.
    Last edited by wardever; 02-23-2014 at 04:37 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to wardever For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (02-23-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wardever View Post
    Easiest way to find folder and icon names is to download icon thief from Cydia (free). It will make a Bundles file of all the apps on your phone and you can email yourself a zip file that includes all the folders already named with all the stock icons (already named as well) inside the folders. Saves me so much time than when I was searching iFile or Appinfo for the names. Attachment 658878
    That seems much easier than my way, which consisted of trying to use app info (not very accurate) or scrolling through folders and looking for something that seemed right and uploading via I file, reap ringing, and keeping my fingers crossed. But nobody ever said I did things the easy way.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Original for Ipad
    I'm trying to design my 1st page on the iPad by using 1 of the widgets that comes with Original. 1st, I had to install iWidget. 2nd I bought HomeScreen Designer but I'm not getting very far since the iPad keeps freezing when I try to save any layout. Thank goodness it was only $1.99. Then I tried Gridlock 2.0. That one is pretty expensive for a tweak of that nature at $4.99. While the iPad does not freeze, when changing orientation, iWidget is not recognize. so it looks a mess in portrait mode.

rHtCHmR.jpg

FRgClV0.jpg
    Last edited by Victory1; 02-23-2014 at 05:51 PM.

Thanks

@Victory1: maybe you want to give HomeScreenDesigner another try. I also had problems, but Nolan (the developer) did answer immediately. I got hints from other members of the board as well, and finally it was fine.

Here issues and solutions:

First I got "Error reading default layout, try reinstalling from cydia". This was caused by messed up permissions, so based on Nolans advice I just copied the file from /Library/Application Support/HomescreenDesigner/Layouts/Default.plist to /var/mobile/Library/HomescreenDesigner/Layouts

Next HSD cound't save anything. Also this was caused by missing permissions. Thanks to BootsBrown this helped:

Follow this path:

/Library/Application Support/HomesscreenDesigner

tap on the circled i next to HS Designer file & file options/info will show up scroll till u see Access Permissions & set to this:

User - Read,Write,Execute
    Group - Read, Execute
    World - Reqd, Execute

U may also want to make sure where it says Ownership to say:

Root
    Wheel

in that order. Once done setting these then save/done in ifile & exit then respring your phone.

Good Luck!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Drachenstein For This Useful Post:

BootsBrown (02-24-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 340 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by S1lex View Post
    My friend i have restore on my iPhone and now i try to put your repo again but i can't …

Do you know why.? And before the restore i had problem with your repo..

Thank you…
    iPhone Without JB - SKY Without Stars..

Thanks
    Thanked 8,370 Times in 2,990 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Victory1 View Post
    I'm trying to design my 1st page on the iPad by using 1 of the widgets that comes with Original. 1st, I had to install iWidget. 2nd I bought HomeScreen Designer but I'm not getting very far since the iPad keeps freezing when I try to save any layout. Thank goodness it was only $1.99. Then I tried Gridlock 2.0. That one is pretty expensive for a tweak of that nature at $4.99. While the iPad does not freeze, when changing orientation, iWidget is not recognize. so it looks a mess in portrait mode.

Attachment 658887

Attachment 658888
    There's a tweak called SpringboardRotator. Maybe it works for iPad, too?
    And for people who are familiar with coding, Oldster from iTheming.de had done the code for preventing widgets to change their position in landscape mode. But I don't know if it still works on iOS 7 ...
    But I think it's worth a try

Mi

Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,670 Times in 380 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by velkus View Post
    My friend i have restore on my iPhone and now i try to put your repo again but i can't …

Do you know why.? And before the restore i had problem with your repo..

Thank you…
    Be patient, i have a problem again with my repo and my Website .

28. The Following User Says Thank You to S1lex For This Useful Post:

mcooper (02-26-2014)