Page 244 of 277 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234242243244245246 254 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,880 of 5531

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: nux by ChrisGraphiX

  1. #4861
    My iPhone is a Part of Me velkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    626
    Thanks
    897
    Thanked 1,544 Times in 453 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGraphiX View Post
    Too late :/ Jailbreak lost!!! boot loop with this upddate!
    OMG!! @-@

    And now?? You don't have Plan B?

    I'm Sorry Mate!!
    iPhone Without JB - SKY Without Stars..

  2. #4862
    Default Lol
    -1.png -2.png
    Last edited by EdiTz; 03-18-2014 at 01:01 PM.

  3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EdiTz For This Useful Post:

    bianh8793 (03-19-2014), ChrisGraphiX (03-18-2014), dannyk1984 (03-18-2014), dwizurd (03-18-2014), IRoyxx (03-18-2014), SHARON1O (03-19-2014), Sital (03-18-2014), velkus (03-18-2014)

  4. #4863
    Quote Originally Posted by velkus View Post
    OMG!! @-@

    And now?? You don't have Plan B?

    I'm Sorry Mate!!
    Never Stuck!

    Just wait a little time

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

    JoeGee278 (03-18-2014), velkus (03-18-2014)

  6. #4864
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    660
    Thanks
    1,383
    Thanked 761 Times in 361 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EdiTz View Post
    -1.png -2.png
    This looks absolutely fantastic.
    Noobus Majorus thanks are welcome <---

  7. #4865
    Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    This looks absolutely fantastic.
    Thanks
    Tonight I Did Alot Of Tidying Up Added A Few Things, Just Trying To Get The Best Out Of The Release lol.I Will Try Have It Ready And Sent To Chris Before Saturday For All On His Repo

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EdiTz For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (03-18-2014), dwizurd (03-18-2014), velkus (03-18-2014)

  9. #4866
    Quote Originally Posted by EdiTz View Post
    Thanks
    Tonight I Did Alot Of Tidying Up Added A Few Things, Just Trying To Get The Best Out Of The Release lol.I Will Try Have It Ready And Sent To Chris Before Saturday For All On His Repo
    You are awesome bro!
    Great job

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

  10. #4867
    My iPhone is a Part of Me velkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    626
    Thanks
    897
    Thanked 1,544 Times in 453 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EdiTz View Post
    Thanks
    Tonight I Did Alot Of Tidying Up Added A Few Things, Just Trying To Get The Best Out Of The Release lol.I Will Try Have It Ready And Sent To Chris Before Saturday For All On His Repo
    I can't wait mate!! Very nice job!!!

    👊👏👊✅
    iPhone Without JB - SKY Without Stars..

  11. #4868
    Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,448
    Thanks
    2,122
    Thanked 2,624 Times in 1,282 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGraphiX View Post
    Too late :/ Jailbreak lost!!! boot loop with this upddate!
    Have u tried this and then uninstall iconomatic

    http://www.cultofmac.com/162624/how-...one-jailbreak/

  12. #4869
    Hey everybody! Just wanted to jump on here and share an Icon Request Tutorial thread I've created for our users and themers! When you have the time, feel free to check it out! Thanks!
    Icon Request Tutorial

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DarkXShadowX21 For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (03-18-2014), dannyk1984 (03-18-2014), Mary48336 (03-19-2014), SHARON1O (03-19-2014)

  14. #4870
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    Hey everybody! Just wanted to jump on here and share an Icon Request Tutorial thread I've created for our users and themers! When you have the time, feel free to check it out! Thanks!
    Icon Request Tutorial
    Great job and thanks for that

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

    DarkXShadowX21 (03-18-2014)

  16. #4871
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGraphiX View Post
    Great job and thanks for that
    Thank you! I'm glad you like it If you have any questions, please jump over to my tutorial ask them there.

  17. #4872
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyk1984 View Post
    Have u tried this and then uninstall iconomatic

    http://www.cultofmac.com/162624/how-...one-jailbreak/
    Impossible dude! I'm on 7.1 now! I can't do anything!
    When i have this bootloop! I don't have access to ssh and not detected! Just itunes on dfu! :/

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

  18. #4873
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyk1984 View Post
    This thread is outdated is a little misleading :/

    It says in the article "Luckily, there’s a relatively easy way to troubleshoot your jailbroken iOS device and find out the exact tweak that’s causing the problem."

    The directions for manually going into safe mode still apply. Although, nothing is going to tell you exactly what tweaks is conflicting that is causing you to bootloop. Typically, the reason that a bootloop happens is because of a "Major" conflict from a tweak you may have just installed.

    Holding Volume+ works indefinitely even during a bootloop. Once in safe mode, you can uninstall the last tweak you installed or just start over by uninstalling Cydia Substrate as a last resort.

  19. #4874
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    4,920
    Thanks
    981
    Thanked 3,269 Times in 1,392 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGraphiX View Post
    Impossible dude! I'm on 7.1 now! I can't do anything!
    When i have this bootloop! I don't have access to ssh and not detected! Just itunes on dfu! :/
    That is why you needed to install afc2add when you first jailbroke.

    Afc2add will, at least, get you into root via USB w/out SSH.

    Sorry bud....

  20. #4875
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    That is why you needed to install afc2add when you first jailbroke.

    Afc2add will, at least, get you into root via USB w/out SSH.

    Sorry bud....
    I have bro ^^ but not detected.
    The same problem with some people!

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

  21. #4876
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    4,920
    Thanks
    981
    Thanked 3,269 Times in 1,392 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGraphiX View Post
    I have bro ^^ but not detected.
    The same problem with some people!
    So you tried via USB using something like iExplorer and it didn't detect your device?!?!

  22. #4877
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    So you tried via USB using something like iExplorer and it didn't detect your device?!?!
    Yep! Not detected on ifunbox and not also on tinyumbrella!
    Itunes detected iphone just on dfu! Nothing else !

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

  23. #4878
    Hulk First Anger Sent To @Chris_GraphiX Thanks @Dannyk1984 For The Screenshots! Will Add More Rage Later This Week (Alot Needs Work)

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EdiTz For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (03-19-2014), dannyk1984 (03-19-2014), velkus (03-19-2014)

  25. #4879
    Running the white nux at the moment and made a few of my own icons. Nowhere near as good as what you guys do as I'm only a hack beginner but thought i'd just share and if someone needs them they can use them.

    -imdb.png -moviebox.png -nito-installer.png
    -ookla-speedtest.png -tuneinradio.png -xbmc.png
    -xbmc-remote.png

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hunta32 For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (03-19-2014), JoeGee278 (03-19-2014), SHARON1O (03-19-2014)

  27. #4880
    Quote Originally Posted by hunta32 View Post
    Running the white nux at the moment and made a few of my own icons. Nowhere near as good as what you guys do as I'm only a hack beginner but thought i'd just share and if someone needs them they can use them.

    -imdb.png -moviebox.png -nito-installer.png
    -ookla-speedtest.png -tuneinradio.png -xbmc.png
    -xbmc-remote.png
    I like um.if you get time wana make me a black tune in radio icon

Page 244 of 277 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234242243244245246 254 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •