Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS7 Theme Aura for NextGenUI w/Weather Lockscreen

"Like before" is nothing what I want or am interested in. If someone has a problem, I will give there donation back. Ive given 20+ already. Not an issue. This was a beta, never was finished, I don't plan on finishing it anytime soon. NextGen has changed drastically therefore this should too.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,998 Times in 7,026 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    "Like before" is nothing what I want or am interested in. If someone has a problem, I will give there donation back. Ive given 20+ already. Not an issue. This was a beta, never was finished, I don't plan on finishing it anytime soon. NextGen has changed drastically therefore this should too.
    I am happy with Aura the way it was and am a Developer for Jake - and a donator for Aura. Can you please email me the a link to the deb for the original Aura, June? That's all I'm asking bro.. And thanks.

Aura

install the Aura folder into var/mobile/library/NextGenUI4/Themes

Hold down the menu in NextGenUI and select Aura

If any unusual activity please let us know, and be sure to post some screenshots!!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vf...8959/Theme.zip

Note: Extra backgrounds are in var/mobile/library/NextGenUI4/Themes/Aura/background

Aura lockscreen

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0q...screen%202.zip

From my notes also if you checked your email the same one I sent with your donation. It does not work. Why you ask for this I have no idea.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-17-2014)

Goes great with Hexaclock LS imo, just make your own bg to match your color scheme.
    I'm very happy with this theme

ttp://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=scrp6p&s=8

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sfcfmartinez For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-23-2014)

Default No Donate button?
    I was gonna donate because this theme looks sweet but where it says "click here" there is no link

Am i Missing something?
    or did you stop for a bit

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey guys!! so im pretty well rounded with jailbreaking and adding sources and themes and all that jazz! now the iFile is something new to me! I was successful in installing the Aura Lockscreen in iFile via var/etc etc. now when I resprung my phone the default green lockscreen came up now i want to change the color of the lockscreen to the lightbluegrey. now im a bit confused on how to do that! do we add it in the var in iFile or do we have to use a cmd prompt to add it? im confused on the var bgcolor=xxxxx

Thanks guys!! happy jailbreaking and sick lockscreen bro! LOVE IT!!!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910