Page 49 of 76 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 77

Default Some polished and new icons
    Here are some more icons and some polished from before.

Icons.zip

2. The Following User Says Thank You to caustCR For This Useful Post:

Blue (01-31-2014)

@Blue

It's:
    yüksek for high
    düşük for low

But it is more accurate to say "En Yüksek" (highest)/ "En düşük" ( lowest) in Turkish.
    If you would like it to be short use without "En" on them

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Destan For This Useful Post:

Blue (01-31-2014)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,478 Times in 3,631 Posts

@Destan: I got a mail from Mehmet who did the translation for the conditions, he says:

en cok
    en az

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Destan (01-31-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    @Destan: I got a mail from Mehmet who did the translation for the conditions, he says:

en cok
    en az
    cok = a lot/ very/many
    az = little/small/few

What i said is correct

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Destan For This Useful Post:

Blue (01-31-2014)

Thanks

okay, then I'll use yüksek and düşük, the "en" at the beginning makes the text too long.

I'll submit the Lockscreen1 update in some hours, available until tomorrow for all users.

Beside 77 I'm working on a side project called Ultimate Widgets.

Is there interest in this Multi-language calendar widget for the next update of 77 ?

Last edited by Blue; 01-31-2014 at 05:11 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Destan (01-31-2014)

okay, then I'll use yüksek and düşük, the "en" at the beginning makes the text too long.

I'll submit the Lockscreen1 update in some hours, available until tomorrow for all users.

Is there interest in this Multi-language calendar widget for the next update of 77 ?

Calendar looks great Blue, i would like to have it.

Have a question: Is it difficult to add the week number too?

iPhone? More like MyPhone vectraopc's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Blue !

This calendar can you make on the LS.?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vectraopc View Post
    Hello Blue !

This calendar can you make on the LS.?
    Any Widget of 77 can be used for lockscreen:

1. Open any widget folder, rename Widget.html to LockBackground.html
    2. Copy the widget folder to the GroovyLock folder and enable your new Lockscreen

Note: Folder names of the Widgets are not allowed to have any spaces for working with GroovyLock (!)
    You may want to center the widget on lockscreen, just change the x and y coordinates at it's layout file (mostly at ....css, sometimes a Widget.html)
    Last edited by Blue; 01-31-2014 at 07:33 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GraspGG (02-02-2014), vectraopc (01-31-2014)

2. Copy the widget folder to the GroovyLock folder and enable your new Lockscreen

Note: Folder names of the Widgets are not allowed to have any spaces for working with GroovyLock (!)
    Actually GroovyCarrot fixed that bug in GroovyLock a couple of versions ago, Blue. Names of Widget folders can have spaces again.. No problem.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Blue (01-31-2014)

Modified my widget for home screen.
    This theme is a lot of fun to play around with.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1391184207.520606.jpg

Okay, i think i found the issue with the Lockscreens1 on iPhone 4/s.
    I forgot that UniAW has a device/screen detection build in, but can't find the appropriate layout file.

So iPhone 4/4s users, another test for Lockscreen1:

Download, unzip and copy the file "main.js" to Users/Library/GroovyLock/77GroovyLock-screen1/JavaScript/Main/...here... and respring. Only positive feedback wanted LOL

Test2: https://www.mediafire.com/?xytc0nxf79ukux3

You probably played with the UniAW setup and enabled the frosty overlay. I disabled this function by default as it looks terrible. Again, i'm not responsible for private mods and can explain thousands lines of code. I would appreciate if you only make changes you understand.
    I've sorted all really necessary UniAW settings at top of the config file and added a separator line below for a good reason

The reason why the frost "stops" at bottom: UniAW has this overlay picture only for a iPhone 4 screen size included (640x960) and not for 640x1136p (iphone5). But: I can stretch it with photoshop for the next update if you want.
    YEH YEH

IT'S WORK

Thank you, Blue

Blue I apologize if this has been covered already but I just bought/installed this beautiful theme and I'm having a couple issues. 1. I can't figure out how to change the photo on iWidget (yes I read the set-up .pdf but still can't figure out how to do this from my phone) and 2. The icons aren't changing when I select different ones from Winterboard. I d/l and ran iCleaner and I deleted all the files inside the com.apple.IconCache and rebooted/resprung and still no luck. Btw I'm running an i5S. Thank you Blue and great job on the theme!

Woke up this morning with no crash! If fact haven't crashed at all since activating your lock blue! Again thanks!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy363 For This Useful Post:

Blue (01-31-2014)

Thanks

The Lockscreen 1 Update comes today (says modmyi), working on iPhone 4/4s, better layout and Turkish translation.

Quote Originally Posted by heisbrad View Post
    Blue I apologize if this has been covered already but I just bought/installed this beautiful theme and I'm having a couple issues. 1. I can't figure out how to change the photo on iWidget (yes I read the set-up .pdf but still can't figure out how to do this from my phone) and 2. The icons aren't changing when I select different ones from Winterboard. I d/l and ran iCleaner and I deleted all the files inside the com.apple.IconCache and rebooted/resprung and still no luck. Btw I'm running an i5S. Thank you Blue and great job on the theme!
    1. If you want to copy files directly on your iPhone you need iFile. Works like Finder or Explorer on a PC. If you want to copy your picture from a computer to your iPhone use Freeware like iFunBox, iPhone Explorer or similar. Just copy your picture into this folder.

2. If you follow the instructions it must work, but don't forget: the icons are the same, just the shape differs.
    Last edited by Blue; 01-31-2014 at 12:12 PM.

Blue, I figured out the photo process using Dropbox. I do have iFile and deleted the contents of the cache directory manually. My icons are remaining square (I'm trying to use the circular-dark) regardless of what option I select.

Beautiful theme. I have it installed on my iphone 5s . However, I needed Gridlock to move the icons around to move the clock widget up.
    Now my phone randomly reboots itself. No set time , no reason. Has anyone experienced this?
    My question is if I uninstall Gridlock 2.0 will it reset my icons to original locations?

Blue,
    Have you had anyone complain about iphone rebooting randmly after installing Gridlock 2 . is there a conflict of some sort with the theme. Great theme by the way
    Last edited by khodjo; 01-31-2014 at 01:20 PM.

Thanks

Okay, you also made a reboot (not respring) ?

Quote Originally Posted by khodjo View Post
    Beautiful theme. I have it installed on my iphone 5s . However, I needed Gridlock to move the icons around to move the clock widget up.
    Now my phone randomly reboots itself. No set time , no reason. Has anyone experienced this?
    My question is if I uninstall Gridlock 2.0 will it reset my icons to original locations?

Blue,
    Have you had anyone complain about iphone rebooting randmly after installing Gridlock 2 . is there a conflict of some sort with the theme. Great theme by the way
    We don't have the same iphone, but I have both, the theme and Gridlock installed and no reboots, so I guess, it has to be something else causing the problem with your iphone.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Thanks

Playing a littlebit with the LS

Blue, maybe such a 77 Logo Jellylock handler
    Last edited by Klont; 01-31-2014 at 03:44 PM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Klont For This Useful Post:

Blue (01-31-2014)

Blue, I did a hard reboot and a resprung and no luck. Also, any idea how to get the white border around the photo (iWidget) to go away? ImageUploadedByModMyi1391209439.459984.jpg

Page 49 of 76 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 ... LastLast