Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: 77is a discussion within the
iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launchesforums, a part of the
New Skins / Themes Launchessection;
1.2 is out...when is the groovy lock them coming out? Also is the slider theme compatible with dynamic text?...
01-27-2014, 02:48 PM #801
1.2 is out...when is the groovy lock them coming out?
Also is the slider theme compatible with dynamic text?
Last edited by lilrican21; 01-27-2014 at 02:53 PM.
01-27-2014, 03:05 PM #802
It's coming soon I think.....can't wait for LS
Blue when it will be out?
01-27-2014, 03:23 PM #803
Last edited by Blue; 01-27-2014 at 03:32 PM.
01-27-2014, 04:29 PM #804
Amazing looking LS
01-27-2014, 04:37 PM #805
01-27-2014, 05:01 PM #806
Here's how I did it.
1) installed hiddensettings7
2) control center>SpringBoard settings.
Folders>turn OFF Blur Folder
Wallpapers>Turn ON replace blurs and select 'Displayed Images' for replacement.
Icon Adaptive Colors>Turn ON top 2 switches. Set Color Alpha and White Alpha to 0.
3. Folder Icons should be clear :-)
4. Now Respring
5. Control Center>SpringBoard Settings
Scroll to bottom and hit restore previous settings.
6. Respring. Settings should now stay.
I uninstalled hiddensettings7 after doing this and the folders now stay transparent.
01-27-2014, 05:36 PM #807
01-27-2014, 09:47 PM #808
01-28-2014, 12:29 AM #809
Last edited by Blue; 01-28-2014 at 12:32 AM.
01-28-2014, 05:53 AM #810
Can't believe this is on second page! And all those junk as* lock screens are taking the first page! Wish those people would make themes and maybe include the lock with theme! But no! Charge 3.00 for a lock! Loosing interest in this community as now it's all about making a buck! Still got blue!
01-28-2014, 06:00 AM #811
I know exactly, what you mean
01-28-2014, 06:12 AM #812
01-28-2014, 06:52 AM #813
EDITED: That worked.. Since HiddenSettings creates a preference file that even survives a restore .. Can I uninstall Hidden Settings 7 and maybe the transparency will stay?
Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-28-2014 at 07:03 AM.Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!
01-28-2014, 07:23 AM #814
This theme deserve a lot more attention....one of the best theme out yet....
Thanks Blue for working on this and always update...
01-28-2014, 08:04 AM #815
mmh...I don't want to judge others work or prices. But you get a lot more with 77 for the same price.
I will submit both 77 lockscreens seperately today to Cydia, available untill tomorrow, of course FREE for all users of 77.
By the way: does anyone know a working iOS7 tweak for the Lockscreen dim delay ?
01-28-2014, 08:10 AM #816
The Following User Says Thank You to tunechi For This Useful Post:
01-28-2014, 08:30 AM #817
1. Both Lockscreen themes are available at Cydia (soon), Free for all Users of 77. Just search for "77" or "seventy seven" at Cydia to find them.
2. Both Lockscreens have a HTC and 77 icon set included
3. You must have installed the free tweak "GroovyLock" from Cydia and must enable one of the 77 Lockscreens at Settings -> GroovyLock. Winterboard currently doesn't support HTML Lockscreens on iOS 7.
4. You can setup the weather icon set, language, 12/24 h, celsius/fahrenheit and many more at User/Library/GroovyLock/77GroovyLock-screen.../Config.js
5. Lockscreen 1 includes alternative clockfaces, stored at: User/Library/GroovyLock/77GroovyLock-screen1/Images/clockface/
(credits to Ian and Dacal for Lockscreen1, using the UniAW6 code and animations)
01-28-2014, 10:15 AM #818
01-28-2014, 10:19 AM #819
01-28-2014, 11:10 AM #820
Shouldn't we also have CustomLS installed, to remove unnecessary parts of the lockscreen?
Last edited by bbrks; 01-28-2014 at 11:20 AM.