Page 40 of 75 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 50 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 77

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    From the beginning:

Iconomatic must be installed
    Shadows can now be choosen at Winterboard

The fix is removed from post 1 and no longer needed with 77 version 1.2. It installs all needed shadows to Winterboard now.
    yesss the shadows for the circular icons are back but what's the shadow ring around the icons?

I'm gonna go ahead and assume it's cause I have the icons smaller than oem size

Ok, done it, everything perfect now, thank you again

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,907 Times in 3,486 Posts

Since I use Iconomatic the icons don't have a black frame anymore when pressing. I thing your tweak has nothing todo with it.

E.g the circular icons switch to the square shape and then zoom out. So no issues anymore. Circular zooming out won't ever happen, but it's fine now.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (01-27-2014)

Since I use Iconomatic the icons don't have a black frame anymore when pressing. I thing your tweak has nothing todo with it.

E.g the circular icons switch to the square shape and then zoom out. So no issues anymore. Circular zooming out won't ever happen, but it's fine now.
    The circular icons don't switch to the square shape now. The app just zooms out from the circular icon ;-)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gold5s View Post
    yesss the shadows for the circular icons are back but what's the shadow ring around the icons?

I'm gonna go ahead and assume it's cause I have the icons smaller than oem size
    Better use dynamic shadows at Iconomatic then. My shadows are pixel optimized for my icons and full size. I don't know if Iconomatic or the tweak you use scales shadows.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdouin View Post
    The circular icons don't switch to the square shape now. The app just zooms out from the circular icon ;-)
    Whatever
    Last edited by Blue; 01-27-2014 at 11:53 AM.

Haha. You have to remember. People that use your themes are the types aiming for perfection lol

Better use dynamic shadows at Iconomatic then. My shadows are pixel optimized for my icons and full size. I don't know if Iconomatic or the tweak you use scales shadows.

Whatever
    ahh back to square one I go, unfortunately I don't like dynamic shadows. Question, were your shadows pixel optimized since the beginning with 77? I didn't have this problem with the previous iconomatic version that had the icon size option.

Man these iconomatic updates are screwing everything up!!

ahh back to square one I go, unfortunately I don't like dynamic shadows. Question, were your shadows pixel optimized since the beginning with 77? I didn't have this problem with the previous iconomatic version that had the icon size option.

Man these iconomatic updates are screwing everything up!!
    What tweak did you use to resize? I just did a test with resizing the icons to 50% using Springtomize 3 and the Iconomatic shadows resized.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1390847635.235731.jpg

What tweak did you use to resize? I just did a test with resizing the icons to 50% using Springtomize 3 and the Iconomatic shadows resized.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1390847635.235731.jpg
    iconomatic before the first update over the weekend, when it was actually properly working. they had an option to reduce icon size but took it out. looking to get springtomize but reading it's really not that special

iconomatic before the first update over the weekend, when it was actually properly working. they had an option to reduce icon size but took it out. looking to get springtomize but reading it's really not that special

That's the issue with Iconomatic. It's still in beta so features are going to come and go.

Springtomize is not a necessity, but from my perspective it does offer a lot functionality. Just nothing groundbreaking, but still worth getting IMO.

Another option for you to resize your icons is Bigify. It's a free tweak if that's all you're looking for.

That's the issue with Iconomatic. It's still in beta so features are going to come and go.

Springtomize is not a necessity, but from my perspective it does offer a lot functionality. Just nothing groundbreaking, but still worth getting IMO.

Another option for you to resize your icons is Bigify. It's a free tweak if that's all you're looking for.
    was not aware it was a beta. hope they bring that option back, the 10% reduced icon was perfect

i do have a lot of tweaks so it would be smart to replace most of them with springtomize

yea I currently have bigify but it's hard to get the size iconomatic had plus it doesn't reduce the shadow along with the icon like iconomatic did so with the smaller icon comes the shadow ring that's optimized for the oem size

*just went ahead and bought springtomize. problem solved =)
    Last edited by gold5s; 01-27-2014 at 01:49 PM.

Thanks

The Iconomatic guys say Bigify isn't compatible with Iconomatic, just to let you know

Quote Originally Posted by lilrican21 View Post
    Anyone got any good dark home screen background for this? Thanks.

Question is the new slider compatible with dynamic text?
    yes

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (01-27-2014)

1.2 is out...when is the groovy lock them coming out?

Also is the slider theme compatible with dynamic text?
    Last edited by lilrican21; 01-27-2014 at 03:53 PM.

It's coming soon I think.....can't wait for LS

Blue when it will be out?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilrican21 View Post
    1.2 is out...when is the groovy lock them coming out?

Also is the slider theme compatible with dynamic text?
    This week. I'm doing not one but TWO GroovyLocks

Last edited by Blue; 01-27-2014 at 04:32 PM.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Black331 (01-28-2014), CosmeKid (01-27-2014), Destan (01-27-2014), Dexy88 (01-27-2014), GraspGG (01-27-2014), Happy363 (01-27-2014), j0k3r (01-27-2014), marco29 (01-28-2014), Remmy H (01-29-2014), tunechi (01-27-2014)

mmh, did you hack my Mac ? Never released the new logo

Added forecast for the upcoming Lockscreen:

This one is the best LS WEATHER , with some glass clock please Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I have exact same switches on. - no transparent folder.. .

Just wrote to Filippo. About half of us have it working. Half not.
    Just wanted to let you know that I was able to get transparent folders. I had the exact same problems as you.

Here's how I did it.
    1) installed hiddensettings7
    2) control center>SpringBoard settings.

Folders>turn OFF Blur Folder
    Background

Wallpapers>Turn ON replace blurs and select 'Displayed Images' for replacement.

Icon Adaptive Colors>Turn ON top 2 switches. Set Color Alpha and White Alpha to 0.

3. Folder Icons should be clear :-)
    4. Now Respring
    5. Control Center>SpringBoard Settings

Scroll to bottom and hit restore previous settings.

6. Respring. Settings should now stay.

I uninstalled hiddensettings7 after doing this and the folders now stay transparent.

The Iconomatic guys say Bigify isn't compatible with Iconomatic, just to let you know

yes
    in that case so long bigify. i'm back to where i was before this whole mess with the iconomatic updates. ended up getting springtomize

Thanks

I've added some icons to post 1 including RunKeeper

Last edited by Blue; 01-28-2014 at 01:32 AM.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Destan (01-28-2014), Dexy88 (01-28-2014), Fish_1 (01-28-2014), Happy363 (01-28-2014)

Page 40 of 75 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 50 ... LastLast