Page 31 of 76 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 41 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 77

Thanks
    Thanked 3,974 Times in 931 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remmy H View Post
    Hi Blue, is there a way to get the 77 widget more transparant? Now it has a black fill color. I would like to see the springboard behind it a bit.
    It's just a matter of changing the opacity of the overlay image. If you tell me which widget you're using I can post a few options.

Finally Got the transparent folders working. Sorry about the double post. Icon0matic has a little bug after you respring you need to go back into hidden settings and toggle the Blur folders icon and blur close-boxes and hit done. It should work this was the missing link for me.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    have tryet to make it work but, in springboard settings i doent have "Icon adaptive folder Colors" i only have
    Icon adaptive colors, no FOLDER
    Yes sorry you are right, my bad it is Icon adaptive colors.

So will wright it one more time.

To get the transparent round folders please follow these instructions.

You need.
    -Hiddensettings 7
    -Iconomatic
    -77 IconOmatic Icon Shadows (see Page 1 from Blue)

Iconomatic
    Put one of Blue's shades (light, medium or dark) in User/library/Iconomatic/Lifkit (or default).
    Do not forget to backup the original files or to rename them.

Go to settings/Iconomatic and enable Iconomatic and Enable shadow, select theme and put the theme on top where you have changed the shadow files.
    Apply Changes (respring)

Done!

Hiddensettings 7
    (Maybe if you allready played with it first do a restore to Default settings in Hiddensettings 7 and than follow the settings below..)

Drag up hiddensettings on you springboard and go to Springboard settings.

Folders.......Everything unchecked and only activate Allow nested Folders.

Icon adaptive Colors.......Max Brightness, Color Alpha, White Alpha to 0,0

Uncheck/deactivate Blur Folders icons and Blur Close-Boxes.

Done!

There is a bug which gives back the square folders each time you do a respring.
    After a respring toggle Blur Folders Icons and Blur Close-Boxes and press done in hiddensettings and they should be gone again.

Hopefully i explained it clear enough, Enjoy!
    Last edited by Klont; 01-21-2014 at 04:26 PM.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Klont For This Useful Post:

Blue (01-21-2014), Dexy88 (01-21-2014), pocketdoc (01-21-2014), ruedi04 (01-21-2014), tunechi (01-21-2014), x_IMMORTAL_x (01-22-2014)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,321 Times in 3,591 Posts

Hi Blue, is there a way to get the 77 widget more transparant? Now it has a black fill color. I would like to see the springboard behind it a bit.
    Yes, at the folder 77.theme/bundles/com.app.mobileicons.framework/ you can find the Icon mask.
    -> Open the file AppIconMask@2x~iphone with Photoshop and just increase the transparency.

iOS 7 iconmasks are now only one file, you can't do much with it, it only sets a shape and transparency. But this is possible.

By the way, i have something special for you: A second squared Icon mask for 77 Simply choosable at Winterboard and the Shadows choosable at IconOmatic.

But this needs 1-2 days because i have to rework 100 icons now to also fill the squared mask. This eliminates the black frame when you press a round icon.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (01-21-2014), GraspGG (01-27-2014), Happy363 (01-22-2014), j0k3r (01-21-2014), pocketdoc (01-21-2014), Remmy H (01-22-2014), simer_cool (01-22-2014)

Thanks

Anybody made a dark Cydia icon?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Yes, at the folder 77.theme/bundles/com.app.mobileicons.framework/ you can find the Icon mask.
    -> Open the file AppIconMask@2x~iphone with Photoshop and just increase the transparency.

iOS 7 iconmasks are now only one file, you can't do much with it, it only sets a shape and transparency. But this is possible.

By the way, i have something special for you: A second squared Icon mask for 77 Simply choosable at Winterboard and the Shadows choosable at IconOmatic.

But this needs 1-2 days because i have to rework 100 icons now to also fill the squared mask. This eliminates the black frame when you press a round icon.

Favorite theme! I keep coming back to this.

I never liked round themes, but this one has changed my mind.

It will be fun to see what the square looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    Here's a few of Weather Channel icons. I'm sure someone can come up with something better (hint, hint..

Attachment 651705Attachment 651706Attachment 651707Attachment 651708Attachment 651709Attachment 651780
    Is it possible to make me a team stream icon and a espn sport icon?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by McInnis7 View Post
    Is it possible to make me a team stream icon and a espn sport icon?
    Can you give me a couple of pictures to get an idea of what you want? I'm not familiar with Team Stream and for ESPN do you want SportsCenter or a particular sport or something else?

Can you give me a couple of pictures to get an idea of what you want? I'm not familiar with Team Stream and for ESPN do you want SportsCenter or a particular sport or something else?
    This is the stock team stream icon. So something like that in 77 style and espn score center works.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by McInnis7 View Post
    This is the stock team stream icon. So something like that in 77 style and espn score center works.

Here's an espn one.

-espn.png

And the team stream. Let me know if you want something different for either.

-bleecher.png
    Last edited by Sital; 01-21-2014 at 11:14 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

Blue (01-22-2014), x_IMMORTAL_x (01-22-2014)

It's just a matter of changing the opacity of the overlay image. If you tell me which widget you're using I can post a few options.
    Hi Sital, care to make it for me. I used 77 iWidget Analog.
    Thanks.

looks nice with the upcomming update, hope to get it before i travel to thailland for 3 weeks in the weekend, cant wait to get some sun on my pale body

Here's an espn one.

-espn.png

And the team stream. Let me know if you want something different for either.

-bleecher.png
    Awesome! Thanks, I appreciate it.

Green Apple
    Thanks

double post sorry
    Last edited by Remmy H; 01-22-2014 at 08:20 AM.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,321 Times in 3,591 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    looks nice with the upcomming update, hope to get it before i travel to thailland for 3 weeks in the weekend, cant wait to get some sun on my pale body
    I hope to release v 1.1 on Friday

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (01-23-2014), Happy363 (01-22-2014)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi Sital, i use 77 iWidget and the 77 iWidget Analog. If you could do that, it would be great!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 9and1 View Post
    Hi Sital, care to make it for me. I used 77 iWidget Analog.
    Thanks.
    Hi Sital, i use 77 iWidget and the 77 iWidget Analog. If you could do that, it would be great!
    Actually, I wasn't really thinking when I said to change the opacity of the overlay image (I had been working with different overlays at the time so that was on my mind). The easiest way to change the opacity of the widget is to edit the Style.css file for that widget in iFile (User/Library/iWidgets) and add the line indicated by the red arrow below. Just change the opacity to whatever you like, then respring. The opacity value is between 0 (invisible) and 1 (fully opaque).

-img_0279.png
    Last edited by Sital; 01-22-2014 at 08:49 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,571 Times in 1,288 Posts

Hey blue i know you don't have to make icons for anyone it's not your duty but i see where you post that we can make icon request and i've ask twice just for one icon "Viper SmartStart" and you didn't respond even after i quoted your icon request post . You answer everyone else that made request as i can see .

You could just say you can't do it, i would be ok with any answer . I bought all your themes at least i deserve an answer.
    Last edited by jawonder; 01-22-2014 at 09:19 AM.

Is anyone still having issues with using the 77!iwidgets? Ni know before they were causing crashes. I stopped using them because of it. Was it resolved?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Hey blue i know you don't have to make icons for anyone it's not your duty but i see where you post that we can make icon request and i've ask twice just for one icon "Viper SmartStart" and you didn't respond even after i quoted your icon request post . You answer everyone else that made request as i can see .

You could just say you can't do it, i would be ok with any answer . I bought all your themes at least i deserve an answer.
    I'm sure Blue could make a better one, but maybe this will do?

-viper.png

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

Blue (01-22-2014), jawonder (01-22-2014)

Page 31 of 76 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 41 ... LastLast