+ Reply
Page 13 of 82 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 1623

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Era

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Donation sent,coco 58N62104W37153456 I have an I4 with iOS 7.04
...
  1. #241
    Troll Ramses2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Nancy, France
    Posts
    2,012
    Thanks
    1,783
    Thanked 1,431 Times in 699 Posts

    Donation sent,coco

    58N62104W37153456

    I have an I4 with iOS 7.04

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ramses2 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (01-13-2014), Karoonchai (01-13-2014)

  3. #242
    Livin the iPhone Life cocco26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    2,725
    Thanks
    882
    Thanked 3,645 Times in 1,564 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    Donation sent,coco

    58N62104W37153456

    I have an I4 with iOS 7.04
    done

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    Donation sent,coco

    58N62104W37153456

    I have an I4 with iOS 7.04
    bro you are lirot?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (01-13-2014)

  5. #243
    Troll Ramses2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Nancy, France
    Posts
    2,012
    Thanks
    1,783
    Thanked 1,431 Times in 699 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    done
    bro you are lirot?
    Yes, coco

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramses2 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (01-13-2014)

  7. #244
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts

    Can anybody tell me if this works or any part of it works on 5s ios7 if so I will donate if not will wait thanks

  8. #245
    Alliance hemptation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Madison,MS
    Posts
    3,154
    Thanks
    31,802
    Thanked 11,236 Times in 2,713 Posts

    Yea All the icons work. And Cocco is working on more

  9. #246
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts

    Thanks is it a different download or is the one in cydia ok to use

  10. #247
    Livin the iPhone Life cocco26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    2,725
    Thanks
    882
    Thanked 3,645 Times in 1,564 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Gman44 View Post
    Thanks is it a different download or is the one in cydia ok to use
    soon will be on cydia my be tomorrow i will submited and if you decide to donate then i will send the ios7 version that are many icons on your email

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (01-14-2014)

  12. #248

  13. #249

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    James424 (01-13-2014)

  15. #250
    Green Apple CrIxX_91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    97
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked 272 Times in 78 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Karoonchai View Post
    wow nice
    Thanks master
    http://addcrixx.blogspot.mx/

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrIxX_91 For This Useful Post:

    James424 (01-13-2014), Karoonchai (01-13-2014)

  17. #251
    Troll Ramses2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Nancy, France
    Posts
    2,012
    Thanks
    1,783
    Thanked 1,431 Times in 699 Posts

    I have a little problem with the icon of BiteSMS. I made an icon 120X120 fort BiteSMS. I put into the directory Bubles/com.bitesms and the name is icon2x@.png

    I empty the cache and apply via Winterboard. After the respring, i don't have my icon but the original icon of BiteSMS.

    I tried with other themes and I have the same problem all the time

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramses2 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (01-14-2014)

  19. #252
    Livin the iPhone Life cocco26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    2,725
    Thanks
    882
    Thanked 3,645 Times in 1,564 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    I have a little problem with the icon of BiteSMS. I made an icon 120X120 fort BiteSMS. I put into the directory Bubles/com.bitesms and the name is icon2x@.png

    I empty the cache and apply via Winterboard. After the respring, i don't have my icon but the original icon of BiteSMS.

    I tried with other themes and I have the same problem all the time
    with that i can't help you bro because i am on ios6 but from what i sow winterboard don't theme some icons like tweetbot on i5s sow i think we will see another update of winterboard i hope soon

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    James424 (01-14-2014), Ramses2 (01-14-2014)

  21. #253
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    cocco26, I love this theme! I'm waiting for saurik to completely finish updating Winterboard before I get any complete themes. Do you have an idea on when Era will be completely updated to iOS 7? I'll be waiting patiently... Can't wait to purchase the iOS 7 version. Thanks for all of your hard work.

  22. #254
    Livin the iPhone Life cocco26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    2,725
    Thanks
    882
    Thanked 3,645 Times in 1,564 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh4ua View Post
    cocco26, I love this theme! I'm waiting for saurik to completely finish updating Winterboard before I get any complete themes. Do you have an idea on when Era will be completely updated to iOS 7? I'll be waiting patiently... Can't wait to purchase the iOS 7 version. Thanks for all of your hard work.
    well i don't know when will be complete but soon i will submit on cydia an version for ios7 that means many icons themed my be will be this weekend because now i will update my iphone to ios7 and work hard on that ios7 version

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    IrobertI (01-14-2014), mcooper (01-14-2014)

  24. #255
    Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Derby,U.K
    Posts
    2,279
    Thanks
    578
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 905 Posts

    How's the theming for the ip5s going?

  25. #256
    Wu child meth357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,900
    Thanks
    6,638
    Thanked 3,509 Times in 1,199 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    I have a little problem with the icon of BiteSMS. I made an icon 120X120 fort BiteSMS. I put into the directory Bubles/com.bitesms and the name is icon2x@.png

    I empty the cache and apply via Winterboard. After the respring, i don't have my icon but the original icon of BiteSMS.

    I tried with other themes and I have the same problem all the time
    in biteSMS settings under more stuff uncheck bitesms icon and check mobileaplication icon

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to meth357 For This Useful Post:

    Ramses2 (01-14-2014)

  27. #257
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    well i don't know when will be complete but soon i will submit on cydia an version for ios7 that means many icons themed my be will be this weekend because now i will update my iphone to ios7 and work hard on that ios7 version
    I've not been around for a while since updating my 5 to 5s but now I'm jailbroken again this is one theme I'm waiting on to get installed on my phone. can't wait to part with some money for this once it is updated, it looks great.

  28. #258
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 281 Times in 150 Posts

    cocco26 is possible you share Texas Poker and Vshare icons please is only i need thanks 😁
    Last edited by 07bony; 01-14-2014 at 03:08 PM.

  29. #259
    Livin the iPhone Life cocco26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    2,725
    Thanks
    882
    Thanked 3,645 Times in 1,564 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    How's the theming for the ip5s going?
    awesome just working hard on it now that i have update to ios7 i will show you soon screens

    Quote Originally Posted by 07bony View Post
    cocco26 is possible you share Texas Poker and Vshare icons please is only i need thanks ��
    ok bro i will see what i can do

    Quote Originally Posted by GiZZeRR View Post
    I've not been around for a while since updating my 5 to 5s but now I'm jailbroken again this is one theme I'm waiting on to get installed on my phone. can't wait to part with some money for this once it is updated, it looks great.
    not yet but i work hard on it and today i made some great progress on ios7 version

  30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    CrIxX_91 (01-14-2014), GiZZeRR (01-15-2014), hemptation (01-16-2014), James424 (01-14-2014), littlelisa63 (01-14-2014), mcooper (01-14-2014)

  31. #260
    Livin the iPhone Life James424's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,418
    Thanks
    10,983
    Thanked 2,734 Times in 1,075 Posts

    My Set Up Credits to angeldiaz1983,javier,sigit,cocco and the creators

    MOD DESIGNER

  32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to James424 For This Useful Post:

    angeldiaz1983 (01-15-2014), IrobertI (01-16-2014), Karoonchai (01-15-2014), Ramses2 (01-14-2014)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts