Page 76 of 133 FirstFirst ... 26 667475767778 86 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2655

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Convergance: A bold new direction

Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 Times in 1,405 Posts

Well so far no crash in 6 hours after installing CCSettings instead of Controls. So TouchID is still buggy then NewD? I also turned that off the same time as installing Settings so could be that too cause I'd been using TouchID.

Mav, if you had Passcode Lock/Touch ID on (because we'd ALL love to be able to use our fingerprint scanner on a 5S ) then that was 99-100% of your crashing problem. On any phone, 3G - 5S the Apple Passcode Lock being on causes constant crashing with Lockscreens that use animation. That's a bug in 7.0.x within WebView that can't be avoided. Flipswitch had way less instances of crashing than having animation running in a LS and Apple's Passcode Lock on.

So, major bummer that it is, you don't get to use your cool fingerprint scanner if you want nice Lockscreens with animation.. Wish I had better news.

Funny, but I was (am) able to run Convergence without Flipswitch installed - you just don't get the toggles. I don't remember it asking to uninstall Convergence when I took it off.. Hmmm. Maybe I just turned Flipswitch off in the Mobile Substrate section of iCleaner Pro.

So go ahead and reinstall Convergence and let it add Flipswitch and see how you do. Now that the Passcode lock is off you should be nice and stable.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 05-16-2014 at 03:40 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

jawonder (05-16-2014), Mav1971 (05-16-2014)

Thanks

Ya I'm thinking that was probably it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (05-16-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Why are you using groovylock with convergance?

Just so everyone understands, please turn off GroovyLock, LockHTML & Cydgets. Anything that needs one of these to run will run fine using just Convergance. If you have one of these other tweaks running, you are only using extra resources unnecessarily.

We will look into the iunlock tweak.
    Sorry, maybe I formulated my bug incorrectly, lets try again: in icleanerpro > mobile substrates > GroovyLock, Cydget both turned off, convergance turned on, respring, than I choose in settings > convergence > background > groovylock > ando ls clock aniw i5.theme go to homescreen and lock phone. When I want to unlock phone it shows ando lockscreen and when pull up convergence button, ando ls is fadding and showing wallpaper set in settings app. I dont want stock wallpaper shows up, how to solve it?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,485 Times in 1,245 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Mav, if you had Passcode Lock/Touch ID on (because we'd ALL love to be able to use our fingerprint scanner on a 5S ) then that was 99-100% of your crashing problem. On any phone, 3G - 5S the Apple Passcode Lock being on causes constant crashing with Lockscreens that use animation. That's a bug in 7.0.x within WebView that can't be avoided. Flipswitch had way less instances of crashing than having animation running in a LS and Apple's Passcode Lock on.

So, major bummer that it is, you don't get to use your cool fingerprint scanner if you want nice Lockscreens with animation.. Wish I had better news.

Funny, but I was (am) able to run Convergence without Flipswitch installed - you just don't get the toggles. I don't remember it asking to uninstall Convergence when I took it off.. Hmmm. Maybe I just turned Flipswitch off in the Mobile Substrate section of iCleaner Pro.

So go ahead and reinstall Convergence and let it add Flipswitch and see how you do. Now that the Passcode lock is off you should be nice and stable.
    And then if he's concern about security he can used AndroidLock XT which is running great with convergence .

Quote Originally Posted by markotak View Post
    When I want to unlock phone it shows ando lockscreen and when pull up convergence button, ando ls is fadding and showing wallpaper set in settings app. I dont want stock wallpaper shows up, how to solve it?
    That's not a bug. It's part of the design of Convergence. Can't be gotten rid of.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

markotak (05-16-2014), Matchstic (05-16-2014)

Markotak, take a screen shot of your LS and set it as you wallpaper for your LS. That way, it's not as noticeable when you unlock. But it is be design that the wallpaper is there for a brief moment.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

markotak (05-16-2014), NewdestinyX (05-16-2014)

Thanks

Thanks Destiny and King, now I understand and will use just widgets from Groovylock with convergance.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to markotak For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-16-2014)

Thanks Destiny and King, now I understand and will use just widgets from Groovylock with convergance.
    You can use Cydgets and LockHTML Locksceens with Convergence as well. No need to just stay with GroovyLock ones.

Markotak, take a screen shot of your LS and set it as you wallpaper for your LS. That way, it's not as noticeable when you unlock. But it is be design that the wallpaper is there for a brief moment.
    At first I thought this fix of yours brilliant - but the wallpaper Conv "passes thru" for the half second is the one set for Homescreen not LS. And many of us need that one for a particular theme set up.. and wouldn't change it for a LS screenie.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 05-16-2014 at 08:32 AM.

Thanks

I haven't grabbed the AndroidLock XT yet, is it in Cydia?

Ha, your right Newd. I'll ask Matt if this can be changed. I have them both the same on my phone!

Sorry, maybe I formulated my bug incorrectly, lets try again: in icleanerpro > mobile substrates > GroovyLock, Cydget both turned off, convergance turned on, respring, than I choose in settings > convergence > background > groovylock > ando ls clock aniw i5.theme go to homescreen and lock phone. When I want to unlock phone it shows ando lockscreen and when pull up convergence button, ando ls is fadding and showing wallpaper set in settings app. I dont want stock wallpaper shows up, how to solve it?
    I personally use plain all black wallpaper as my ls wallpaper that way when you are unlocking it appears as if your html lockscreen is getting darker as the homescreen wallpaper is starting to show through. Try that out and see if it bugs you less

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    I personally use plain all black wallpaper as my ls wallpaper that way when you are unlocking it appears as if your html lockscreen is getting darker as the homescreen wallpaper is starting to show through. Try that out and see if it bugs you less
    In the newest versions of Convergence it's not the LS wallpaper that shows for the half second.. It's your HomeScreen wallpaper. And a lot of us aren't using a plain black wallpaper for our HomeScreen.

Edit

So what kind of widgets are not allowing touchID to work? I am running I guess a simple LS clock widget that has a minor animation, just curious to know so if I come across this issue I know what's happening
    Last edited by BootsBrown; 05-16-2014 at 01:19 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,485 Times in 1,245 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    I haven't grabbed the AndroidLock XT yet, is it in Cydia?
    Yep, Cydia .

Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Edit
    So what kind of widgets are not allowing touchID to work? I am running I guess a simple LS clock widget that has a minor animation, just curious to know so if I come across this issue I know what's happening
    Passcode Lock and Animated Lockscreens are the two that have trouble living happily together, Boots. But 'level' of animation on the LS IS in this equation. There are several very low to no animation LScreens that will cause a minimum of crashing. But the only way to have ZERO crashing with Lockscreens is to turn off Apple's passcode lock.

Hmmm...well this is what I'm running on my LS for past few days since getting 5s & have touchID & pass code lock active & so far no crashing
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1400285998.044718.jpg
    The text at bottom rotates to the rest of saying...this is considered animated?

I can't reinstall this with Savannah
    I get this error. Any help would be gr8.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1400290749.373851.jpg

Rename the "thin" folder and try again

Rename the "thin" folder and try again
    I tried that. Did not work. Even deleted the folder

Page 76 of 133 FirstFirst ... 26 667475767778 86 126 ... LastLast