+ Reply
Page 34 of 94 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 44 84 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Convergance: A bold new direction

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hello everybody. Firstly I'd like to thank Matt for the amazing tweak, I really love it! I've got a question, though: would it be possible to do something with the
    Thanks

Hello everybody. Firstly I'd like to thank Matt for the amazing tweak, I really love it!

I've got a question, though: would it be possible to do something with the unlocking animation? On my 4S it looks a bit awkward; is it supposed to behave this way? The wallpaper resizes (or just changes its placement) just before hitting the springboard. A toggle to disable/enable this option would be perfect.
    Video here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fbetdb84jw...2014_43_07.mov

Greetings.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,254 Times in 1,278 Posts

Hmm still having an issue with the weather, widgets showing correct on SB but not on my LS
    http://i.imgur.com/YN8yyuJ.png
    http://i.imgur.com/SRqXFmW.png

Always shows 0
    http://i.imgur.com/cacK82F.png

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,290 Times in 5,960 Posts

Very strange?!?!

Is there something that we missed Matt?
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,384 Times in 356 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HappyBlack View Post
    Hello everybody. Firstly I'd like to thank Matt for the amazing tweak, I really love it!

I've got a question, though: would it be possible to do something with the unlocking animation? On my 4S it looks a bit awkward; is it supposed to behave this way? The wallpaper resizes (or just changes its placement) just before hitting the springboard. A toggle to disable/enable this option would be perfect.
    Video here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fbetdb84jw...2014_43_07.mov

Greetings.
    It's a known bug, although I haven't figured out what's causing it yet! I'll be having a look soon, although I'm struggling to reproduce it on my phone

I haven't a clue why it's happening to be honest! I'm not using Widget Weather for the widget now though, so shouldn't make too much of a difference. First thought is maybe it's failing to get Weather.app to update - does it show the same if you let the Weather app update then respring?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (03-22-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone NobleHero's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello! I was wondering 2 things:
    - is it possible to use 2 widgets and not just 1?
    - how can I enable WiFi and Cellular signal icons? They don't appear on the top left.
    Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    It's a known bug, although I haven't figured out what's causing it yet! I'll be having a look soon, although I'm struggling to reproduce it on my phone

I haven't a clue why it's happening to be honest! I'm not using Widget Weather for the widget now though, so shouldn't make too much of a difference. First thought is maybe it's failing to get Weather.app to update - does it show the same if you let the Weather app update then respring?
    Well, I thought it might have something in common with the fact that 4S has got a smaller display than the newer iDevices and Convergance forces the wallpaper to show in the 5/5S ratio.

I don't use any of the widgets, have all of them disabled. Waiting for the Forecast to come. (:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post

Hmm now I'm confused, I did the Weather app update and respring but it didn't work. Just did it again plus ran iCleaner and it seems to be working again I'm going to keep my eye on it it's strange, as both of you know I'm no stranger of setting up weather widgets but this one huh lol

On another note any one else with Bitesms not having the pop up disappear?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 793 Posts

Got myself some nice sliders now, loving this Lock screens .

Last edited by jawonder; 03-22-2014 at 02:35 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (03-23-2014)

Thanks

Would love to see an option to use default font for the lockclock (bytafont) i know (and have/do) use html to put a clock in whatever font I please, but it doesn't fade completely under notifications or media controls.

iPhone? More like MyPhone PoisionDartfrog's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey jawonder, love those sliders. How can I get them?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PoisionDartfrog View Post
    Hey jawonder, love those sliders. How can I get them?
    I just resized some Jellylock handles i got from the Elite 7 thread .

Thanks

Recently I also noticed that tapping on the lockscreen notification doesn't take me to the app anymore. Eg. I got an email, tapped on it, the device unlocked but it stayed on the first page of springboard, Mail app didn't open. The same with missed calls, got one today, tapped on it and nothing happened, had to open Phone app myself.
    Replying to messages works flawlessly, though. QuickReply (biteSMS) opens instantly.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NobleHero View Post
    Hello! I was wondering 2 things:
    - is it possible to use 2 widgets and not just 1?
    - how can I enable WiFi and Cellular signal icons? They don't appear on the top left.
    Thanks!
    With the HTML widgets, not yet. For now you'll need to combine the two you want to use into a single widget.

Due to the way Convergance works, it's displayed above the status bar, so I'll have to figure out a way of displaying those! Probably will have a look into it for 0.3.4

Quote Originally Posted by HappyBlack View Post
    Recently I also noticed that tapping on the lockscreen notification doesn't take me to the app anymore. Eg. I got an email, tapped on it, the device unlocked but it stayed on the first page of springboard, Mail app didn't open. The same with missed calls, got one today, tapped on it and nothing happened, had to open Phone app myself.
    Replying to messages works flawlessly, though. QuickReply (biteSMS) opens instantly.
    Thanks for letting me know - that should be fixed in the upcoming beta

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Dacal (03-23-2014)

Thanks

Probably the same protocol as my Pebble App not opening

Thanks
    Thanked 8,475 Times in 1,496 Posts

What huge progress since the first beta i have tested ! I really love it ! Need to test the stability, but for now it's perfect !

Attachment 663290

Thx Matt !

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

Alex Majewski (03-24-2014), chevymusclecar (03-23-2014), King_O_Hill (03-24-2014), Krima (03-23-2014), Marty McFly (03-23-2014), Matchstic (03-23-2014)

Thanks

I'm exhausted, but it's official - Convergance now offers something nothing else does (as far as I know):

Full Cydget support, including Cycript!

This means you can run lockscreens such as LockBuilder directly on top of Convergance, with all the bells and whistles that Cydget usually provides.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (03-23-2014), jawonder (03-24-2014), King_O_Hill (03-24-2014), Krima (03-23-2014), RKO1195 (03-23-2014), Switchmonkey (03-27-2014), The.Drifter (03-24-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,175 Times in 2,275 Posts

Amazing work Matt. I think everyone is going to love the new update. It's still early but it seems to run cydgets a little bit quicker. With Junes Lockbuilder, it would take me sometimes 2-3 seconds to load all the elements with the Minimal Version selected with LB. Now it's quicker to load and sometimes holds it to the LS so it doesn't have that unpleasant loading each and every time u receive a notification or turn on your phone.

A much more aesthetically pleasing benefit of Convergance in my opinion. Another by product of this is that it doesn't get stuck after receiving a notification like Cydget does for me. Sometimes I would have to hit the home button to reload the widget again just to get my LS back to normal after a text message. Thanks for your tenacity and patience Matt.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (03-24-2014), Matchstic (03-26-2014), RKO1195 (03-23-2014)

What's Jailbreak? Alex Majewski's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone have an idea of how you would use an iwidget as a HTML wallpaper??

And is it still possible to use the white notification icons instead of the standard ios icons??
    Last edited by Alex Majewski; 03-24-2014 at 07:44 PM.

Thanks

Ok so there was an update but i'm not sure if this incorporate the Cydget function with LockBuilder as i couldn't get the change log from the server in Cydia and i don't see any changes in the Convergance settings to use Cydget/LockBuilder.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,175 Times in 2,275 Posts

The version just released works with Lockbuilder. I have been using it since yesterday and it's running fine on my i5 iOS 7 device.

What's not working for u?

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-26-2014), jawonder (03-25-2014), King_O_Hill (03-24-2014)