Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Making My first Theme!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Been looking for something different for a long time... Cant ever seem to find anything more my style, so i figured i would give it a shot! work in progress...-photo-3.png-photo-2.png-photo-1.png

Just want to say that its truly amazing what you all have done with your themes! Blows my mind! IOS7 is a real let down! I have a sibling that is pretty high up there at Apple and even she has said that since Steve is gone, apple has lost its way. I have to agree. That said, Im no theming pro... but learning quickly as i want something that reflects me and my style. I just havent really seen anything out there that mixes the amazing technology with some raw masculinity! HAHAHA. Im kind of a mans man! Any input and help would be greatly appreciated!!! First post by the way... be kind!
    Last edited by SantiMax; 10-22-2013 at 12:25 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SantiMax For This Useful Post:

Hosko817 (11-07-2013), lostinthemes (10-23-2013)

I've got to say. Interesting. It's looks really cool. If you need a tester, let me know.
    I'm also just learning and there are some amazing people here with amazing skills.

I'm not much of a poster either, though I've been jailbroke since my 1st iPhone. Back when the back was metal. (Yep one of the crazies that had the 1st iPhone. Was even one of those that got $100 rebate back from Apple, unfortunately as App Store credit)
    Last edited by tdauss; 10-22-2013 at 09:56 PM.