Page 280 of 289 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270278279280281282 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,600 of 5773

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: E is for Ezra 2 - thE nExt thEmE for a causE

  1. #5581
    Quote Originally Posted by DmiTrah View Post
    I from the first understood, not silly, I simply confirmed that I use it,ладн, left a top
    i don't understand what you mean

  2. #5582
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Наша Russia
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    62
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    i don't understand what you mean
    I wanted that you would help with this wallpaper that there icons would get as it is necessary, I it the beginner or then cleaned all but dock and statusbar. it is very necessary)

  3. #5583

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Akaya99099 For This Useful Post:

    broflok (03-16-2014), It's Mi (04-07-2014), mossdef (03-16-2014)

  5. #5584
    Quote Originally Posted by DmiTrah View Post
    I wanted that you would help with this wallpaper that there icons would get as it is necessary, I it the beginner or then cleaned all but dock and statusbar. it is very necessary)
    can't help you on the wallpaper because you need to create your icon layout

    the problem not coming from the wall, you should work on your own icon layout

    i still don't understand what your saying.. what you mean by cleaning all the dock and statusbar?

  6. #5585
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Наша Russia
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    62
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    del
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sb.png  
    Last edited by DmiTrah; 03-16-2014 at 08:58 AM.

  7. #5586
    Quote Originally Posted by DmiTrah View Post
    del
    i know what is your issue with your dock, because the wallpaper has allready have the dock build in.. so you might need to turn off the classicdock tweak

    or ill remove the dock and also the middle belt

    so you can use your own dock

    Download Link with Dock : http://www.mediafire.com/download/g8...a2Glass-i4.zip

    Download Link with No Dock : http://www.mediafire.com/download/43...sNoDock-i4.zip
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 03-16-2014 at 09:46 AM.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    DmiTrah (03-16-2014), It's Mi (04-07-2014)

  9. #5587
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    in the last update there is the same dock without ezra logo.. you can use it



    i didn't make any black version of ezra2 icons

    my version is all white, search in cydia ( Ezra2 StyleWhite )

    i got 3 different dock theme.. and also many stuff, 1.99 to get everything  this theme i made it to help the cause

    I dont mean your iPhone dock, i mean your dock in osx which icons do u have there? (in the photoshop screenshot)

    and where can i buy your white ezra2 icons? which source do i need to add ?
    Last edited by Azper; 03-16-2014 at 10:01 AM.

  10. #5588
    Quote Originally Posted by Azper View Post
    I dont mean your iPhone dock, i mean your dock in osx ! wich icons do u have there? (in the photoshop screenshot)
    oh okey, check my thread in here ( Modmyi ) " Pimp Your Mac " and you will find all the information and my theme

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    DmiTrah (03-16-2014)

  12. #5589
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Наша Russia
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    62
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    i know what is your issue with your dock, because the wallpaper has allready have the dock build in.. so you might need to turn off the classicdock tweak

    or ill remove the dock and also the middle belt

    so you can use your own dock

    [/URL]
    Thanks, is all google translate, it doesn't translate as it is necessary) now everything excellent)

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to DmiTrah For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (03-16-2014)

  14. #5590
    Quote Originally Posted by hnguyen82 View Post
    please share the widget in the first picture, tks
    heys guys im new to this forum thread!!

    i just now this theme love this setup u hav. how do i get each icon to glow like that mines just a line lol

  15. #5591
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKen View Post
    heys guys im new to this forum thread!!

    i just now this theme love this setup u hav. how do i get each icon to glow like that mines just a line lol
    you mean the white notch under the icons? you need to get the Ezra2 StylePack or you can get the Ezra2 StyleWhite from cydia ( the white edition i did it )

  16. #5592
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    you mean the white notch under the icons? you need to get the Ezra2 StylePack or you can get the Ezra2 StyleWhite from cydia ( the white edition i did it )
    oh damn! okay thnx bacardi for answering quick. lol. i love e7 but i was just getting tired of some stuff lol

  17. #5593
    Ezra2FashionLS Widget been submitted to cydia today, will be live in cydia in few hours, don't miss it =)

    if you have Ezra2 StyleWhite already, will be free Widget, please read the description when is out

    Have a good day everyone

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (03-22-2014), kai312 (03-17-2014), pioneer88 (03-17-2014)

  19. #5594
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    Ezra2FashionLS Widget been submitted to cydia today, will be live in cydia in few hours, don't miss it =)

    if you have Ezra2 StyleWhite already, will be free Widget, please read the description when is out

    Have a good day everyone
    Nice, thanks for the widget!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to pioneer88 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (03-17-2014)

  21. #5595
    Quote Originally Posted by pioneer88 View Post
    Nice, thanks for the widget!
    my pleasure mate

    Ezra2 Fashion LS Widget is live in Cydia 😉 grab your copy 👍
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 03-17-2014 at 12:19 PM.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (03-22-2014), pioneer88 (03-17-2014)

  23. #5596
    iPhone? More like MyPhone UMAR88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    526
    Thanked 99 Times in 65 Posts

    dear bacardi85 can you guide me pls to install this dock without the word ezra that i wish to have step by step on ifile cause im new with it.
    662078d1394911067-e-ezra-2-next-theme-cause-imageuploadedbymodmyi1394911066.511506[1].jpg

    thanks

  24. #5597
    Quote Originally Posted by UMAR88 View Post
    dear bacardi85 can you guide me pls to install this dock without the word ezra that i wish to have step by step on ifile cause im new with it.

    thanks
    i posted the PSD for the dock on 1-2 page before, you can play with the color has you like

    there is no logo on it

  25. #5598
    iPhone? More like MyPhone UMAR88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    526
    Thanked 99 Times in 65 Posts

    thanks for your replay.
    i need you to guide me how to set it as my dock using ifile im not so bad with ifile but also dont know how to make it.

    best regards

  26. #5599
    Quote Originally Posted by UMAR88 View Post
    thanks for your replay.
    i need you to guide me how to set it as my dock using ifile im not so bad with ifile but also dont know how to make it.

    best regards
    check my dock theme inside the white style.. it should be in winterboard, you can select one of theme and put at the top of winterboard

    you can check inside the theme to take a look how i did, and you can make the same if you want to create your own

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    UMAR88 (03-17-2014)

  28. #5600
    iPhone? More like MyPhone UMAR88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    526
    Thanked 99 Times in 65 Posts

    woow i got it you have no idea how much do i love it all the best for you you are the best designer ever.
    THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS.

    I wish if u have it with difrent color also )))))
    Last edited by UMAR88; 03-17-2014 at 03:16 PM.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to UMAR88 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (03-17-2014)

Page 280 of 289 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270278279280281282 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •