Page 279 of 288 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269277278279280281 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,580 of 5758

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: E is for Ezra 2 - thE nExt thEmE for a causE

  1. #5561
    Hi Everyone, GreenWall for iP4 & iP5

    Download from the Link for High Quality

    Preview:



    Download Link for iP4: GreenWall-i4

    Download Link for iP5: GreenWall-i5

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    Belinda82 (03-15-2014), broflok (03-15-2014), DmiTrah (03-14-2014), Glawrence33 (03-20-2014), It's Mi (04-07-2014), RKO1195 (03-14-2014), sidneyfrank1977 (03-14-2014)

  3. #5562
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    Hi Everyone, GreenWall for iP4 & iP5

    Download from the Link for High Quality

    Preview:



    Download Link for iP4: GreenWall-i4

    Download Link for iP5: GreenWall-i5
    Class, and anywhere it is impossible to download all your wall-paper one archive for ip4? )

  4. #5563
    Quote Originally Posted by DmiTrah View Post
    Class, and anywhere it is impossible to download all your wall-paper one archive for ip4? )
    why? you need to go Settings/General/Accessiblity/Reduce Motion ( ON )

  5. #5564
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    why? you need to go Settings/General/Accessiblity/Reduce Motion ( ON )
    I know all this, I about other, I like all your wall-paper, but it is heavy to look for them on all forums, here and wanted all at once)(c)google translate

  6. #5565
    Quote Originally Posted by DmiTrah View Post
    I know all this, I about other, I like all your wall-paper, but it is heavy to look for them on all forums, here and wanted all at once)(c)google translate
    ohh okey now i see what you mean.. i got to many link.. need to make a big pack for all my wallpaper.. but will be in 1-2 weeks because there is a lot

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    DmiTrah (03-15-2014), It's Mi (04-07-2014)

  8. #5566
    My iPhone is a Part of Me HummusGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    906
    Thanks
    749
    Thanked 656 Times in 384 Posts

    Wow the white icons for this theme are just fantastic. Great work to everyone iv'e never used an Ezra theme before not even on iOS6. Don't see why not

    By the way can someone please remove the Ezra from the dock when they get a chance please?

    Last edited by HummusGod; 03-15-2014 at 04:15 AM.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HummusGod For This Useful Post:

    Belinda82 (03-15-2014), It's Mi (04-07-2014), pioneer88 (03-15-2014)

  10. #5567
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    LS Widget concept something like this

    a bit OT, but wich iconpacks or icons do u use in your dock? i have been looking for a smooth black icons and i think yours are awesome!

    edit: or is it from ezra theme ?! hehe i looked clooser now and..

  11. #5568
    Quote Originally Posted by HummusGod View Post
    Wow the white icons for this theme are just fantastic. Great work to everyone iv'e never used an Ezra theme before not even on iOS6. Don't see why not

    By the way can someone please remove the Ezra from the dock when they get a chance please?

    in the last update there is the same dock without ezra logo.. you can use it

    Quote Originally Posted by Azper View Post
    a bit OT, but wich iconpacks or icons do u use in your dock? i have been looking for a smooth black icons and i think yours are awesome!

    edit: or is it from ezra theme ?! hehe i looked clooser now and..
    i didn't make any black version of ezra2 icons

    my version is all white, search in cydia ( Ezra2 StyleWhite )

    i got 3 different dock theme.. and also many stuff, 1.99 to get everything 😉 this theme i made it to help the cause
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 03-15-2014 at 08:14 AM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    Belinda82 (03-15-2014)

  13. #5569
    ^ I think he's referring to the black icons on your mac

  14. #5570
    Quote Originally Posted by pioneer88 View Post
    ^ I think he's referring to the black icons on your mac
    lmao, maybe.. not sure about his request

  15. #5571

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HummusGod For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (03-15-2014), It's Mi (04-07-2014)

  17. #5572
    Quote Originally Posted by HummusGod View Post
    Yeah I seen it in the package but it's not the complete same. Idk how explain it really but it far more transparent then the first one. It really hard to even notice the dock in the updated version

    And here the updated.
    yes your right, on the dark wall it's hard to see the transparent.. but i can send you the psd that was posted around 200 pages back from dacal

    there is no ezra logo on it

    Credit to Henfling & Dacal

    here the PSD if you want to play with your own color : https://www.dropbox.com/s/iwfkzyktv5...ck%20ezra2.psd
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 03-15-2014 at 02:25 PM.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    HummusGod (03-15-2014), It's Mi (04-07-2014), TeddyDiesel (03-15-2014)

  19. #5573

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to HummusGod For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (03-15-2014)

  21. #5574
    Quote Originally Posted by HummusGod View Post
    Thanks bud. I put the dark wall on there just so you can see what I was speaking off.
    no problem, hope this PSD will help you to create your own dark dock

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    HummusGod (03-15-2014)

  23. #5575
    My iPhone is a Part of Me HummusGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    906
    Thanks
    749
    Thanked 656 Times in 384 Posts

    Dude the no logo is actually in the Folder provided already lol guess i should have opened it up before asking. Thanks anyways bud

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to HummusGod For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (03-15-2014)

  25. #5576
    Bacardi85
    Hello, prompt in what there can be a problem? Everything made as in this post E is for Ezra 2 - thE nExt thEmE for a causE
    -2014-03-16-03.31.10.png
    And as there will be time, couldn't clean then everything, except statusbar and dock) ip4

  26. #5577
    Quote Originally Posted by DmiTrah View Post
    Hello, prompt in what there can be a problem? Everything made as in this post E is for Ezra 2 - thE nExt thEmE for a causE

    And as there will be time, couldn't clean then everything, except statusbar and dock) ip4
    the icon layout is for HomeScreenDesigner.. if your using iconoclasm will not work

    and for the dock, not sure what cab cause the problem, try to unselect all the dock theme from winterboard, abd see wich theme causing the problem

    not supose to look that

  27. #5578
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    the icon layout is for HomeScreenDesigner.. if your using iconoclasm will not work

    and for the dock, not sure what cab cause the problem, try to unselect all the dock theme from winterboard, abd see wich theme causing the problem

    not supose to look that
    With dock all as is necessary) I incidentally disconnected it in a subject. Yes I use iconoclasm

  28. #5579
    Quote Originally Posted by DmiTrah View Post
    With dock all as is necessary) I incidentally disconnected it in a subject. Yes I use iconoclasm
    the plist comes with the wall is only for HomescreenDesigner tweak, will not work for Iconoclasm

  29. #5580
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    the plist comes with the wall is only for HomescreenDesigner tweak, will not work for Iconoclasm
    I from the first understood, not silly, I simply confirmed that I use it
    Last edited by DmiTrah; 03-16-2014 at 12:31 AM.

Page 279 of 288 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269277278279280281 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •