Page 259 of 287 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249257258259260261 269 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,180 of 5734

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: E is for Ezra 2 - thE nExt thEmE for a causE

  1. #5161
    Default Question
    Hi,

    Can someone please answer my question a few posts back? Since I just bought it, it looks like a 'bug' to me.. how can I get the badge colors to look like the ones in your first post? When I installed it, they are regular red colors.. I am using Badge Customizer to try and make it look nice, but their RGB values are hard to do.. Did you need my Paypal or Cydia ID to verify that I bought it?

  2. #5162
    Quote Originally Posted by michsu View Post
    Hi,

    Can someone please answer my question a few posts back? Since I just bought it, it looks like a 'bug' to me.. how can I get the badge colors to look like the ones in your first post? When I installed it, they are regular red colors.. I am using Badge Customizer to try and make it look nice, but their RGB values are hard to do.. Did you need my Paypal or Cydia ID to verify that I bought it?
    It was made for ios6 and ported to ios7 u willnot get those badges by now

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-22-2014)

  4. #5163
    I have purchased this theme but when I attempt to install, it comes back with sub process usr/bin/dpkg returned an error of (1) How do I fix this? Thank you in advance


    Finally got it. I ended up restoring and re-jailbreaking. I was having some issues with upgrading and installing anyway so all seems well now
    Last edited by z06gal; 01-22-2014 at 09:36 PM.

  5. #5164
    -img_1149.png


    What I'm rocking atm on my 5s.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to sidneyfrank1977 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (01-23-2014)

  7. #5165
    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    That's not my screenshot. It is dannyk1984. I apologize, should have left it alone I guess.
    Its not your screen, its not your problem
    If you cant support what you post, then dont bother

    Bacardi has been sharing for over 3 months on this theme, what did you ever offer ? or have you even bought the theme to talk ?
    And even if you were supposed to help and be picky, then you have the skills to correct it and be positive and contributive
    But no....

    enuff

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to azaleea For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-23-2014), Bulldog5278 (01-24-2014), King_O_Hill (01-23-2014), meth357 (01-24-2014)

  9. #5166
    Quote Originally Posted by azaleea View Post
    Its not your screen, its not your problem
    If you cant support what you post, then dont bother

    Bacardi has been sharing for over 3 months on this theme, what did you ever offer ? or have you even bought the theme to talk ?
    And even if you were supposed to help and be picky, then you have the skills to correct it and be positive and contributive
    But no....

    enuff
    What??? Bacardi & I cleared it up and it was never a bad conversation.
    You are awkward and obviously a very random angry person.
    Actually, this made me laugh. Please continue with your awkwardness

  10. #5167
    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    What??? Bacardi & I cleared it up and it was never a bad conversation.
    You are super and obviously a very lovely person.
    Actually, this made me laugh. Please continue with your loveliness
    Thank you

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to azaleea For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-23-2014), Bulldog5278 (01-24-2014), King_O_Hill (01-23-2014), meth357 (01-24-2014)

  12. #5168
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,774
    Thanks
    43,436
    Thanked 18,824 Times in 6,753 Posts

    At it again bee?
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (01-24-2014), Heine (01-24-2014), meth357 (01-24-2014)

  14. #5169
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,091
    Thanks
    2,798
    Thanked 3,480 Times in 1,380 Posts

    Seen this one stirring in several threads...

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (01-24-2014)

  16. #5170
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,774
    Thanks
    43,436
    Thanked 18,824 Times in 6,753 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Seen this one stirring in several threads...
    Lets ignore it and maybe it will just go away!
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (01-24-2014), EricB78 (01-31-2014)

  18. #5171
    EzraStylePack White Edition

    Shadow is done and this theme will work with IconOmatic tweak

    please be aware that i can't take any request for anything until i finish what i started, thanks for your patient



    Have a great day everyone

    Original EzraStylePack7 is on his way also..
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 01-24-2014 at 12:33 PM.

  19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (01-27-2014), broflok (01-24-2014), BrYcOu (01-25-2014), IrobertI (01-25-2014), It's Mi (01-27-2014), jc4108 (02-01-2014), loopweb (01-24-2014), lww1973 (01-25-2014), SHARON1O (01-24-2014), sidneyfrank1977 (01-24-2014), Tiababy (01-29-2014)

  20. #5172
    hello my friend < i realy like this the can you give me the link please thanks a lot

  21. #5173
    Quote Originally Posted by johncutolo View Post
    hello my friend < i realy like this the can you give me the link please thanks a lot
    there will be no link for those icons, will be ready in 1 week and after that it will take few days to test & submit to cydia

  22. #5174
    I buy Ezra2 and Soon you have style pack in white, that's great.
    Question, i have your mini iMac Iwidget, and i select The show Dock option, but it don't fit on my 4s, think iTS made for iphone 5. Or you have a solution? I am on ios 7 jailbreak

  23. #5175
    Quote Originally Posted by lww1973 View Post
    I buy Ezra2 and Soon you have style pack in white, that's great.
    Question, i have your mini iMac Iwidget, and i select The show Dock option, but it don't fit on my 4s, think iTS made for iphone 5. Or you have a solution? I am on ios 7 jailbreak
    the dock has been set for ip5 but you can still play inside the css with the position

    look for #dock

    and change the "top" pixels

    make sure the dock set to true inside config.js

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    lww1973 (01-24-2014)

  25. #5176
    Livin the iPhone Life wes44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,262
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 878 Times in 544 Posts

    Headed to cydia as we speak going to buy this theme and the icon pack 2 even though I know it's not comp with 7.0.4 I have a 4s and two 5s I'm supporting this theme for a great cause with many great modders and themers, yes Bacardi I mean you too bro lol -

    Just purchased
    Last edited by wes44; 01-24-2014 at 10:30 PM.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to wes44 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-25-2014)

  27. #5177
    Setup for tonight


  28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    IrobertI (01-25-2014), It's Mi (01-27-2014), prymeh (01-25-2014), SHARON1O (01-29-2014), sidneyfrank1977 (01-27-2014)

  29. #5178
    Livin the iPhone Life wes44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,262
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 878 Times in 544 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    Setup for tonight

    Looks nice Bacardi -need to get your help setting this up -I can't buy the style 2 icons due to my ios on 7.0.4-won't let me purchase the icons neither on my 5s or 4s

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to wes44 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-25-2014)

  31. #5179
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Gunspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    372
    Thanked 467 Times in 142 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    Setup for tonight

    Love the new White edition icons Bacardi. Will definitely wait for this to be released.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Gunspeed For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (01-25-2014)

  33. #5180
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunspeed View Post
    Love the new White edition icons Bacardi. Will definitely wait for this to be released.
    Thanks bud 👍

    Quote Originally Posted by wes44 View Post
    Looks nice Bacardi -need to get your help setting this up -I can't buy the style 2 icons due to my ios on 7.0.4-won't let me purchase the icons neither on my 5s or 4s
    thats because is not updated yet on cydia.. will be soon for the Original StylePack and you will have another option for the White Edition

Page 259 of 287 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249257258259260261 269 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •