Page 257 of 289 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247255256257258259 267 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,140 of 5780

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: E is for Ezra 2 - thE nExt thEmE for a causE

Quote Originally Posted by Noobiusmaximus View Post
    Bacardi your mod is with my location not widget weather right? Because I dont have the my location tweak on my phone.
    check my info with the repo on the page before the gps need to work.. to get your location

iPhone? More like MyPhone SHARON1O's Avatar
    Thanks

For people who do not work for them MyLocation, MUST change the code Acuweather
    Config.js MUST go to file / config_PC.js

ImageUploadedByModMyi1390215349.458181.jpg
    Last edited by SHARON1O; 01-20-2014 at 04:01 AM.

" ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....

Quote Originally Posted by SHARON1O View Post
    For people who do not work for them MyLocation, MUST change the code Acuweather
    Config.js MUST go to file / config_PC.js

ImageUploadedByModMyi1390215349.458181.jpg
    Can you explain a little

Hi Sharon this is wrong information loool...your gps not work automaticly, what you did is manualy changing the code

1- the changes you did was a manual..can be also done on config.js it will work but the gps is still not running correctlu

2- config_PC.js is only for testing stuff on computer.. it' a backup and doesn't affect any changed on your phone.. only on PC

3 - must need to get MyLocation work for this widget if you want your gps to work properly

4 - if it doesn't work.. is not the widget.. but the main reason is the GPS

5 - what i see in your screenshot. not sure but if you running a dylib widget also at the sametime.. good luck for the battery drain
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 01-20-2014 at 05:21 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

SHARON1O (01-20-2014)

Thanks

.so why miss my city if I put the code acuweather?? with MyLocation not find my city, if I change the yahoo code does not work: (I do not understand very well use translator Ramses Bacardi says, I'm not doing well, but use a translator I can not understand what I said.

Ramses solo le cambie el codigo de la ciudad de acuweather en el archivo , config.js
    Last edited by SHARON1O; 01-20-2014 at 06:23 AM.

" ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....

Sharon, post in Spanish and I will get Grant or Manny to translate. We will get you going!

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (01-20-2014), SHARON1O (01-20-2014)

Thanks

No me funciona mylocation , yo instale la repo que me dijo Bacardi , le cambie el codigo Acuweather esto si funciona , pero no se si esta bien y es perjudicial para mi consumo de bateria , como puedo conseguir que mylocation funcione con 5S ??

GRACIAS KING !!
    Last edited by SHARON1O; 01-20-2014 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    My setup for tonight.. still testing new iwidget.. 5 days forecast touch click just at the bottom of the TV.. to big for 4S but there is more space for iP5 to put 2x4 or maybe more i got only 1x3 on my phone lool

credit to Ian & dacal for Uniaw
    credit to Marmoul for modding & Thanks to RKO, learned many stuff from you 
    credit ezra stylepack to TC & TeamEzra

good night peeps
    Bacardi my boy were can I get this Mac LCD

Quote Originally Posted by Megagizmo89 View Post
    Bacardi my boy were can I get this Mac LCD
    here my thread P.Y.M ( Pimp your Mac ) search for P.Y.M ( pimp your mac )

I have A 5S with 7.0.4. I purchased the Ezra2 and love it. Now I would like to purchase the StylePack but Cydia won't let me stating my phone is incompatible. I really want this. What can I do?

Quote Originally Posted by garyaguest View Post
    I have A 5S with 7.0.4. I purchased the Ezra2 and love it. Now I would like to purchase the StylePack but Cydia won't let me stating my phone is incompatible. I really want this. What can I do?
    you need to wait for a update soon.. stylepack is not updated yet

Quote Originally Posted by SHARON1O View Post
    No me funciona mylocation , yo instale la repo que me dijo Bacardi , le cambie el codigo Acuweather esto si funciona , pero no se si esta bien y es perjudicial para mi consumo de bateria , como puedo conseguir que mylocation funcione con 5S ??
    GRACIAS KING !!
    Mi Sharonio querida,
    myLocation no funciona en 5S para nada. De verdad te dije eso antes, mi amiga, hace un par de semanas.. .. que por eso no se actualizan widgets de myLocation en 5S. Cuando se apaga GPS (gps = false) entonces el código de Accuweather sí funcionará. Pero tu location no cambia durante manejar/conducir. Pero en Cydia - MUY pronto vas a poder encontrar la nueva versión de WidgetWeather que creará un achivo de myLocation.txt cuando enciende el switch en Settings-->WidgetWeather-->MyLocation. Así que en estos momentos - tu sola opción en 5S, es usar Widgets que usa WW y no myLocation.

MyLocation doesn't work on 5S at all, Sharon. I actually told you that a couple of weeks ago that myLocation widgets won't update on 5S. When you turn off GPS (GPS = false) then the Accuweather code will work. But your location won't change while driving. But in Cydia, very soon you're going to be able to find the new version of WidgetWeather that will create a myLocation.txt file when you turn on the switch in Settings-->WidgetWeather--myLocation. But right now your only option on 5S is to use WidgetWeather widgets and not myLocation ones.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

SHARON1O (01-20-2014)

Thanks

ok sorry y gracias ,entendido perfectamente lol

She can create a txt file with her location in it to use for now. It won't update, but she can have at least one location.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

azaleea (01-21-2014), SHARON1O (01-20-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    She can create a txt file with her location in it to use for now. It won't update, but she can have at least one location.
    GPS = false and add ACCUWEATHER ID will do the same.. no?

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    GPS = false and add ACCUWEATHER ID will do the same.. no?
    True!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

NewD (01-20-2014), SHARON1O (01-20-2014)

Thanks

Thank you guys! you are the best

iPhone? More like MyPhone Komatins's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you sure that mylocation don`t work on 5S? On my phone any old widgets work excellent even traveling between cities and neighbornhood counties. May be give some example ( name of widget) for mylocation widget and I will look.

Quote Originally Posted by Komatins View Post
    Are you sure that mylocation don`t work on 5S? On my phone any old widgets work excellent even traveling between cities and neighbornhood counties. May be give some example ( name of widget) for mylocation widget and I will look.
    myLocation is defintely dead on 5S phones. All of them. You CAN update your location but only by launching the myLocation app at each new location you arrive. THEN it will update. But leaving it alone - it will 'not' update automatically - for any of us. I'm sure you don't have a 'magical' phone..

Do you also have WidgetWeather installed? If you do - then the widgets that are updating for you are WidgetWeather driven widgets.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

SHARON1O (01-20-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Komatins's Avatar
    Thanks

I have widgetweather installed, but never think that it influence old widgets. For the moment I`m use this one modification of NateD touch widget. Where I can check what kind it is? Sorry about offtopic.

Page 257 of 289 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247255256257258259 267 ... LastLast