Page 251 of 288 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241249250251252253 261 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,020 of 5744

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: E is for Ezra 2 - thE nExt thEmE for a causE

Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    the one i tested was bite sms 8.0.7 mine works fine with Winterboard for me.. if your method works also thats cool 👍
    All of us are on 8.0.7, Bacardi. If the WB method you described ( thank you!!) is working for you, it's because at one point you went into biteSMS Settings and changed it from "Use biteSMS Icon" to "Use Messages Icon". It's not "another" method bro. It's the "only" method. You just gave Meth incomplete info, bro. It's all good. We appreciate you!! You just sometimes forget "all" the steps required to make it work and then sometimes blame the person for making errors when you leave out a vital step in your instructions.

Peace!
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-14-2014 at 11:41 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

meth357 (01-14-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    All of us are on 8.0.7, Bacardi. If the WB method you described ( thank you!!) is working for you, it's because at one point you went into biteSMS Settings and changed it from "Use biteSMS Icon" to "Use Messages Icon". It's not "another" method bro. It's the "only" method. You just gave Meth incomplete info, bro. It's all good. We appreciate you!! You just sometimes forget "all" the steps required.

Peace!
    okey let me make a quick video.. and ill show you how i did =)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

SHARON1O (01-14-2014)

okey let me make a quick video.. and ill show you how i did =)
    Dont need a video. You just need to admit at one point you switched that setting I am referring to. That's ALL you left out in your explanation, bro. Every other step is perfect.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-14-2014), SHARON1O (01-14-2014)

Bacardi, you're oversimplifying the process. There's another vital step people have to take with biteSMS after 7.0.4. In the settings of biteSMS you have to put a checkmark next to the "Use Messages Icon.". That's not the default setting. Unless that check mark is placed properly the themed icon won't appear in any method.

Read above ^ ^, Meth. That'll make it work.
    i see but it is only a partly solution but better than no solution,checked that and just replaced icon in com.apple.mobileSMS to have biteSMS one,thanx guys cheers
    My humble thanks to:all themes creators,modders and coders.
    My special thanks to Sk37ch for unselfishly sharing his work and knowledge,
    dmick89 for his support and kind words for my work.
    Alfroggy,KOH,ferlop,Ian,Decal,RKO and NewD for puting up with my stupid questions.
    and all who click thanks on my post,thank you all

Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    i see but it is only a partly solution but better than no solution,checked that and just replaced icon in com.apple.mobileSMS to have biteSMS one,thanx guys cheers
    biteSMS replaces the Messages app in iOS 7 and on beta version 8.0.7.. But it requires that switch changed before WB can then the icon. It's a real pain. But all the steps Bacardi gave you were great!… He just left out that one vital piece to the puzzle.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-14-2014), meth357 (01-14-2014)

biteSMS replaces the Messages app in iOS 7 and on beta version 8.0.7.. But it requires that switch changed before WB can then the icon. It's a real pain. But all the steps Bacardi gave you were great!… He just left out that one vital piece to the puzzle.
    and i did that all,but it was not even in my heel to check apple messages application icon,thanx
    Alfroggy,KOH,ferlop,Ian,Decal,RKO and NewD for puting up with my stupid questions.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to meth357 For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (01-14-2014)

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

j0k3r (01-14-2014), meth357 (01-14-2014), TaJr12 (01-14-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    and i did that all,but it was not even in my heel to check apple messages application icon,thanx
    You're welcome. As they say "it takes a village…". The corollary in the jailbreak world is "it takes the whole iCommunity to get everybody working properly".. Not any "one of us" knows every detail. Though Bacardi gets DAMN close. He's amazing!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-14-2014), meth357 (01-14-2014)

Thanks

does this work for IOS7?

You're welcome. As they say "it takes a village…". The corollary in the jailbreak world is "it takes the whole iCommunity to get everybody working properly".. Not any "one of us" knows every detail. Though Bacardi gets DAMN close. He's amazing!
    i agree with you,best part of him was let out when he did not have jailbroken device
    i love this guy

damnnn just deleted the bitesms 8.0.7 and re-install to 8.0.8 this freaking icon not changing anymore.. what a hell.. only in the original source it works.. but is not working with winterboard anymore.. the one i had in my post i've tested before posting it lool.. i spoke to biteSMS dev last week and they told me they know the issue.. and they working on it

your right Grant!! i check in there plist.. so strange.. the plist was build for ios6 still.. and there aware of that.. when i mentioned it on twitter

not sure.. if because i updated winterboard that is not working anymore.. but i swear it was working with the previous WB

anyways, thanks bro for correcting this situation lool

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

meth357 (01-14-2014), SHARON1O (01-14-2014)

damnnn just deleted the bitesms 8.0.7 and re-install to 8.0.8 this freaking icon not changing anymore.. what a hell.. only in the original source it works.. but is not working with winterboard anymore.. the one i had in my post i've tested before posting it lool.. i spoke to biteSMS dev last week and they told me they know the issue.. and they working on it

your right Grant!! i check in there plist.. so strange.. the plist was build for ios6 still.. and there aware of that.. when i mentioned it on twitter

not sure.. if because i updated winterboard that is not working anymore.. but i swear it was working with the previous WB

anyways, thanks bro for correcting this situation lool
    yeah.. Frustrating with the BiteSMS team. Thanks for all you do, bro. Didn't want to rag on you / just wanted you to see why your steps weren't working for Meth.

biteSMS 8.0.7 still has a "crash into safe mode" problem for me both when:
    1) I receive a phone call
    2) after a reboot - crash to safe mode

I can't use biteSMS now on 5S. Too buggy.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-14-2014 at 04:13 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-14-2014)

Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,130 Posts

Where to get bite sms

Quote Originally Posted by dannyk1984 View Post
    Where to get bite sms
    http://test-cydia.bitesms.com add the repo from cydia.. this is only beta version

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

dannyk1984 (01-14-2014), NewdestinyX (01-14-2014)

Hi Everyone, GOOD NEWS for Ezra2 StylePack Edition for iOS7

i was working on since few days on the auto-mask for iOS7 and found a solution for ezra icons, Very simple & easy modification i have done, and it work at 100%, ill will try to make my Ezra2 White Edition all over again to make it compatible with iOS7 and i'm glad to be part of TeamEzra and share for the cause, i don't want any donation for this work.. but i will much appreciate for a donation for Ezra foundation to help the charity.. i will send my work soon i'm done to Tim Collins, can't guarantee you if it's going to be on Cydia, or maybe he will let me post in this thread with donation info.

Please do not send me any PM regarding when i'm going to share.. ETA is 2 weeks until i make more icons & organize all in the proper bundles & icons names

Have a great night everyone, and soon this thread will be on fire like before.. =) be ready!!
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 01-14-2014 at 10:03 PM.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

azaleea (01-21-2014), jc4108 (01-14-2014), kai312 (01-14-2014), pnunez1310 (01-14-2014), SHARON1O (01-14-2014), sidneyfrank1977 (01-14-2014), TeddyDiesel (01-14-2014)

is there any way to get the Docks to work in iOS 7 yet?

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    is there any way to get the Docks to work in iOS 7 yet?

TIA
    no, not yet.. you need to put or create on your wallpaper for now..

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

RkoViper81 (01-14-2014)

no, not yet.. you need to put or create on your wallpaper for now..
    Alright thx Bacardi

31. The Following User Says Thank You to RkoViper81 For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-14-2014)

Can't wait for that to drop, Bacardi! Always doing it up big buddy! Thanks for all the work you do in here, and the other threads. Hope you are doing well!

Viper, been a while since I last talked with you. Hope things are going great for you as well!

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TeddyDiesel For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-14-2014), dannyk1984 (01-15-2014), SHARON1O (01-14-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyDiesel View Post
    Can't wait for that to drop, Bacardi! Always doing it up big buddy! Thanks for all the work you do in here, and the other threads. Hope you are doing well!

Viper, been a while since I last talked with you. Hope things are going great for you as well!
    thanks bud, it's been a while i didn't see you around, i'm good thanks, hope to see you again in this thread soon hope was not so hard to upgrade on ios7 for you lool

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

TeddyDiesel (01-14-2014)

Page 251 of 288 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241249250251252253 261 ... LastLast