Page 250 of 289 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240248249250251252 260 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 5,000 of 5780

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: E is for Ezra 2 - thE nExt thEmE for a causE

hi boys and girls,how you all been,can anyone help me with biteSMS beta icon-how to theme it? i always have stock icon
    thank you MMI community,please visit #3 4 all thread,great looking icons,high quality,great support,7 version (and counting) of one theme and all for free,all by Sk37ch,thank you Luke,David,Alfroggy

Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    hi boys and girls,how you all been,can anyone help me with biteSMS beta icon-how to theme it? i always have stock icon
    read my post just at the top of this page for biteSMS

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (01-14-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    check my post #32 232 @page 1612 in elite6 thread for biteSMS issue

Hi Chula, welcome back, you should read more the thread.. what is working on ios7 & what is not working

check my previous post.. winterboard doesn't support HTML.. and more.. so all the LS widget will not work

theme UI will not work also.. only you can theme your icons for now

the custom dock will not work.. you need to put on your wallpaper also for now

a lot of thing is not working for ios7 and doesn't mean anything even WB is been released

it's a pain for modders/themers & creators.. but they working hard to find all the solutions that they can
    Thank you Bacardi85 & TaJr12 I appreciate your help and advice I was rushing into getting a theme and I didn't read much of the thread I'm gonna go back and go page by page to see if I can get up to date with thread again a million thank yous
    Last edited by Chula; 01-14-2014 at 09:56 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chula For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-14-2014), SHARON1O (01-14-2014)

read my post just at the top of this page for biteSMS
    i was asking about WB method because it do not work for me,just replacing stock icon does,but thanx bro
    thank you MMI community,please visit #3 4 all thread,great looking icons,high quality,great support,7 version (and counting) of one theme and all for free,all by Sk37ch,thank you Luke,David,Alfroggy

i was asking about WB method because it do not work for me,just replacing stock icon does,but thanx bro
    if you read my post.. i've posted also the alternative way for WB.. by creating Bundles or Folders ( both works ) i've tested.. the image on my post is themed with WB bro

the icon must be 118x120 for this one

check Option #5 and you will see it lool
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 01-14-2014 at 10:13 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (01-14-2014), SHARON1O (01-14-2014)

if you read my post.. i've posted also the alternative way for WB.. by creating Bundles or Folders ( both works ) i've tested.. the image on my post is themed with WB bro

the icon must be 118x120 for this one

check Option #5 and you will see it lool
    loool yeah i did all that

10. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-14-2014)

loool yeah i did all that
    if i post the image.. that's because it works for me.. just uncheck everything from winterboard.. and place your theme at the first place in WB with a checkmark.. and respring via WB
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 01-14-2014 at 10:29 AM.

if i post the image.. that's because it works for me.. just uncheck everything from winterboard.. and place your theme at the first place in WB with a checkmark.. and respring via WB
    look bro, really big thanx for your try to help but i did all things you are saying now even before i first asked my question
    bundles-folders,118-120 icon size,on top of WB,respring with WB, unchecked all from WB,run icleaner pro,reboot,check again in WB....and nothing...maybe something with my 4s,or beta release ,really thanx bro

Bacardi, you're oversimplifying the process. There's another vital step people have to take with biteSMS after 7.0.4. In the settings of biteSMS you have to put a checkmark next to the "Use Messages Icon.". That's not the default setting. Unless that check mark is placed properly the themed icon won't appear in any method.

look bro, really big thanx for your try to help but i did all things you are saying now even before i first asked my question
    bundles-folders,118-120 icon size,on top of WB,respring with WB, unchecked all from WB,run icleaner pro,reboot,check again in WB....and nothing...maybe something with my 4s,or beta release ,really thanx bro
    Read above ^ ^, Meth. That'll make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Bacardi, you're oversimplifying the process. There's another vital step people have to take with biteSMS after 7.0.4. In the settings of biteSMS you have to put a checkmark next to the "Use Messages Icon.". That's not the default setting. Unless that check mark is placed properly the themed icon won't appear in any method.

the one i tested was bite sms 8.0.7 mine works fine with Winterboard for me.. if your method works also thats cool 👍

the one i tested was bite sms 8.0.7 mine works fine with Winterboard for me.. if your method works also thats cool 👍
    All of us are on 8.0.7, Bacardi. If the WB method you described ( thank you!!) is working for you, it's because at one point you went into biteSMS Settings and changed it from "Use biteSMS Icon" to "Use Messages Icon". It's not "another" method bro. It's the "only" method. You just gave Meth incomplete info, bro. It's all good. We appreciate you!! You just sometimes forget "all" the steps required to make it work and then sometimes blame the person for making errors when you leave out a vital step in your instructions.

Peace!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (01-14-2014)

All of us are on 8.0.7, Bacardi. If the WB method you described ( thank you!!) is working for you, it's because at one point you went into biteSMS Settings and changed it from "Use biteSMS Icon" to "Use Messages Icon". It's not "another" method bro. It's the "only" method. You just gave Meth incomplete info, bro. It's all good. We appreciate you!! You just sometimes forget "all" the steps required.

Peace!
    okey let me make a quick video.. and ill show you how i did =)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

SHARON1O (01-14-2014)

okey let me make a quick video.. and ill show you how i did =)
    Dont need a video. You just need to admit at one point you switched that setting I am referring to. That's ALL you left out in your explanation, bro. Every other step is perfect.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (01-14-2014), SHARON1O (01-14-2014)

i see but it is only a partly solution but better than no solution,checked that and just replaced icon in com.apple.mobileSMS to have biteSMS one,thanx guys cheers

i see but it is only a partly solution but better than no solution,checked that and just replaced icon in com.apple.mobileSMS to have biteSMS one,thanx guys cheers
    biteSMS replaces the Messages app in iOS 7 and on beta version 8.0.7.. But it requires that switch changed before WB can then the icon. It's a real pain. But all the steps Bacardi gave you were great!… He just left out that one vital piece to the puzzle.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (01-14-2014), Bacardi85 (01-14-2014)

biteSMS replaces the Messages app in iOS 7 and on beta version 8.0.7.. But it requires that switch changed before WB can then the icon. It's a real pain. But all the steps Bacardi gave you were great!… He just left out that one vital piece to the puzzle.
    and i did that all,but it was not even in my heel to check apple messages application icon,thanx

25. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

NewD (01-14-2014)

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (01-14-2014), j0k3r (01-14-2014), TaJr12 (01-14-2014)

and i did that all,but it was not even in my heel to check apple messages application icon,thanx
    You're welcome. As they say "it takes a village…". The corollary in the jailbreak world is "it takes the whole iCommunity to get everybody working properly".. Not any "one of us" knows every detail. Though Bacardi gets DAMN close. He's amazing!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (01-14-2014), Bacardi85 (01-14-2014)

Thanks

does this work for IOS7?

You're welcome. As they say "it takes a village…". The corollary in the jailbreak world is "it takes the whole iCommunity to get everybody working properly".. Not any "one of us" knows every detail. Though Bacardi gets DAMN close. He's amazing!
    i agree with you,best part of him was let out when he did not have jailbroken device
    i love this guy

Page 250 of 289 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240248249250251252 260 ... LastLast