Page 185 of 288 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175183184185186187 195 235 285 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,700 of 5744

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: E is for Ezra 2 - thE nExt thEmE for a causE

  1. #3681
    Not really sure bro but sounds like an Awesome idea!!!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (09-20-2013)

  3. #3682
    No JB for me but a small contribution none the less.


  4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (09-20-2013), Bacardi85 (09-20-2013), daddykool (09-20-2013), Darrenrooster (09-23-2013), Dexy88 (09-21-2013), Fattone66 (09-20-2013), hemptation (09-20-2013), henftling (09-20-2013), It's Mi (09-26-2013), kwajkid (09-20-2013), nateD (09-20-2013), pnunez1310 (09-21-2013), RKO1195 (09-20-2013), TeddyDiesel (09-20-2013), The_Durben (09-20-2013)

  5. #3683
    Quote Originally Posted by daddykool View Post
    Not really sure bro but sounds like an Awesome idea!!!
    i saw a software called apng maker.. but dont know if it works on a loading page lol

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    daddykool (09-21-2013), hemptation (09-20-2013), TEK_2012 (09-20-2013)

  7. #3684
    Hope everyone has a great weekend

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RkoViper81 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (09-20-2013), TeddyDiesel (09-20-2013)

  9. #3685
    that does sound like a good idea, lol not sure if it will work. but would be awesome. hope we still have a crew after the big drop today. weird seeing so manny people upgrade from 5 to 5s

    isallCool tho. ima be here with my Jailbreak, supporting the art of iPhone. not sure about the changes of winter board

    hopefully we ail get 3zra HD for iOS 7 talking bout. becauseofezra.org

    nice new mods Simon, purchased them, not sure if you're reading this or not. was worth a shot.

    happy Friday, release day…was a good day. is a good day, will be a good day. evening my people

  10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (09-20-2013), daddykool (09-21-2013), EricB78 (09-21-2013), Heine (09-21-2013), Mav1971 (09-20-2013), mcooper (09-20-2013), meth357 (09-20-2013), RKO1195 (09-20-2013), TEK_2012 (09-20-2013), The_Durben (09-20-2013)

  11. #3686
    Kik Messenger for some who's using it


  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (09-20-2013), It's Mi (09-26-2013), mcooper (09-20-2013), TEK_2012 (09-20-2013)

  13. #3687
    How's everybody doing today? iOS 7 is nice besides the girly icons but still not worth updating not even on my itouch

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TEK_2012 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (09-20-2013), It's Mi (09-26-2013), TeddyDiesel (09-20-2013), The_Durben (09-20-2013)

  15. #3688
    Quote Originally Posted by TEK_2012 View Post
    How's everybody doing today? iOS 7 is nice besides the girly icons but still not worth updating not even on my itouch
    How did you get rid of the analog clock on Db's lock?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobvk114 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (09-20-2013)

  17. #3689
    Here My Settings Loading Screen, White Edition.. click to the website to see the animation only if i can find a solution to make it happened for real for all the apps lol

    esa92.gif at Free Image Hosting

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    daddykool (09-21-2013), hemptation (09-20-2013), It's Mi (09-26-2013), T76 (09-20-2013), TEK_2012 (09-21-2013)

  19. #3690
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,050
    Thanks
    2,739
    Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,355 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    that does sound like a good idea, lol not sure if it will work. but would be awesome. hope we still have a crew after the big drop today. weird seeing so manny people upgrade from 5 to 5s

    isallCool tho. ima be here with my Jailbreak, supporting the art of iPhone. not sure about the changes of winter board

    hopefully we ail get 3zra HD for iOS 7 talking bout. becauseofezra.org

    nice new mods Simon, purchased them, not sure if you're reading this or not. was worth a shot.

    happy Friday, release day…was a good day. is a good day, will be a good day. evening my people
    I'm with you hemp, you're my bro, the things you say it's like I'm saying them. Fists up at you brother!

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (09-21-2013), hemptation (09-20-2013), TEK_2012 (09-21-2013), The_Durben (09-20-2013)

  21. #3691
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobvk114 View Post
    How did you get rid of the analog clock on Db's lock?
    Different lock
    Part of my Widget Weather Widgets package in Cydia

  22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (09-21-2013), EricB78 (09-21-2013), Heine (09-21-2013), hemptation (09-20-2013), RKO1195 (09-20-2013), TEK_2012 (09-21-2013)

  23. #3692
    thats my bro, what's going on Mav hope the planes are still landing safely around you lol

    thats Right Tek. is that your touch? I bet the touch is awesome WITH the jailbreak.

    snap snap snap Bicardi has been besting this thread. everyone appreciates it bro. the level of dedication and work, its awesome. big thanks form me, and I am sure every0one else.


    never got that acknowledgment from Simon about his new weather mods. the SB mod is a fullscreen. was wondering if it had info tho. any who.

    who has the coolest Ezra set up? we need springboard contests, with people voting privately, but the stats being public display…….. I will buy some icarbon skins as the award. like weekly springboard snapshot. rules are: has to have that weeks date in it, so it would have to be current lol or something like that

    yea I'm rambling thoughts off sorry bout that

  24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (09-20-2013), daddykool (09-21-2013), EricB78 (09-21-2013), Gunspeed (09-21-2013), Heine (09-21-2013), henftling (09-20-2013), nateD (09-20-2013), RKO1195 (09-20-2013), T76 (09-20-2013), TeddyDiesel (09-20-2013), The_Durben (09-20-2013)

  25. #3693
    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    thats my bro, what's going on Mav hope the planes are still landing safely around you lol

    thats Right Tek. is that your touch? I bet the touch is awesome WITH the jailbreak.

    snap snap snap Bicardi has been besting this thread. everyone appreciates it bro. the level of dedication and work, its awesome. big thanks form me, and I am sure every0one else.


    never got that acknowledgment from Simon about his new weather mods. the SB mod is a fullscreen. was wondering if it had info tho. any who.

    who has the coolest Ezra set up? we need springboard contests, with people voting privately, but the stats being public display…….. I will buy some icarbon skins as the award. like weekly springboard snapshot. rules are: has to have that weeks date in it, so it would have to be current lol or something like that

    yea I'm rambling thoughts off sorry bout that
    thanks mate really appreciate your support and thanks to everyone else who support the cause and give there best to this thread, god bless everyone

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (09-20-2013), TeddyDiesel (09-20-2013), TEK_2012 (09-21-2013)

  27. #3694
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,416
    Thanks
    1,403
    Thanked 670 Times in 397 Posts

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0005.PNG 
Views:	331 
Size:	920.7 KB 
ID:	648165
    just got new layer,missing some white icons then ill be set

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T76 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (09-20-2013), It's Mi (09-26-2013)

  29. #3695
    Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0005.PNG 
Views:	331 
Size:	920.7 KB 
ID:	648165
    just got new layer,missing some white icons then ill be set
    nice setup is that skyfire? and navigon?

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (09-20-2013), T76 (09-20-2013), TEK_2012 (09-21-2013)

  31. #3696
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,416
    Thanks
    1,403
    Thanked 670 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    nice setup is that skyfire? and navigon?
    thanks,yep it is

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T76 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (09-20-2013), hemptation (09-20-2013)

  33. #3697
    Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    thanks,yep it is
    okey ill work on it lol

  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (09-20-2013), T76 (09-20-2013), TEK_2012 (09-21-2013)

  35. #3698
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,416
    Thanks
    1,403
    Thanked 670 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    okey ill work on it lol
    thanks budd

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to T76 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (09-20-2013)

  37. #3699
    Skyfire on Fire lool


  38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (09-20-2013), hemptation (09-20-2013), It's Mi (09-27-2013), T76 (09-20-2013), TEK_2012 (09-21-2013), UNLOCKZ (09-23-2013)

  39. #3700
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,416
    Thanks
    1,403
    Thanked 670 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    Skyfire on Fire lool

    icy fire lol

  40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T76 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (09-20-2013), hemptation (09-20-2013)

Page 185 of 288 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175183184185186187 195 235 285 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •