Page 99 of 110 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100101 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2189

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

I'm considering looking into making a tweak to add the wallpaper to the homescreen, not 100% sure how it can be done though. That being said though, I will look into it, probably next month or so

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-21-2014), futureryo (03-29-2014), King_O_Hill (03-21-2014), wargnerm (03-23-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    I'm considering looking into making a tweak to add the wallpaper to the homescreen, not 100% sure how it can be done though. That being said though, I will look into it, probably next month or so
    That would be awesome! would the wallpaper be fixed in place, or change as you swiped down? Also, side note, I'm thinking maybe getting the lock screen to work in iOS7 is proving to be a lot harder than originally envisioned? Perhaps it isn't possible?

If a wallpaper isn't possible how about maybe just a solid hex color instead of black or white? If you got a bunch of tiles then you can't really see that much of the wallpaper... Unless transparent tiles are brought back.

Quote Originally Posted by edconline View Post
    That would be awesome! would the wallpaper be fixed in place, or change as you swiped down? Also, side note, I'm thinking maybe getting the lock screen to work in iOS7 is proving to be a lot harder than originally envisioned? Perhaps it isn't possible?
    Yeah I'm sure that could be done somehow! With the lockscreen, from my own experience it's a pain to deal with, as everything for the different functions has moved, although it should be possible for End to achieve - it looks like Apple have rewritten large chunks of it

If you're reading this End, really don't mind sharing my findings with you!

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    If a wallpaper isn't possible how about maybe just a solid hex color instead of black or white? If you got a bunch of tiles then you can't really see that much of the wallpaper... Unless transparent tiles are brought back.
    That can be done I would have thought, as it would be the same process as for the wallpaper and I can steal some of my code for WinMoSwitcher. Maybe provide a settings panel alongside the tweak for this. It'll probably need two tweaks to cover both Strife and Paragon though!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-21-2014), The.Drifter (03-21-2014), wargnerm (03-23-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone FlameClad's Avatar
    Thanks

Match... THANK YOU! :3

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FlameClad For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-24-2014)

I really like Paragon but it seems there's too many faults in this version for my taste.

1. The annoying hang (black screen) after the animation for opening an app is played.

2. When opening another application, sometimes the screen of another app is shown for half a second.

3. Random black screens where Paragon doesn't load. The only way to get out if this is by opening the switcher and moving to another app.

4. I would really like the Lockscreen to be able to show currently playing album art, not just custom artist pictures... but maybe that's asking for a bit much...

I will go back to default, although after Paragon, it really is hard to go back.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpudding View Post
    I really like Paragon but it seems there's too many faults in this version for my taste.

1. The annoying hang (black screen) after the animation for opening an app is played.

2. When opening another application, sometimes the screen of another app is shown for half a second.

3. Random black screens where Paragon doesn't load. The only way to get out if this is by opening the switcher and moving to another app.

4. I would really like the Lockscreen to be able to show currently playing album art, not just custom artist pictures... but maybe that's asking for a bit much...

I will go back to default, although after Paragon, it really is hard to go back.
    I'm finally back with paragon up and running again. But I agree with u about the issues you stated. I hate the lag when opening an app and it will flash to the prior app very quickly. That gets annoying very fast. Hopefully end will wrk on that at some point. Everything else seems to be working good for me. Audio controls on the lock screen is very much needed as well. But I still like this theme more then any other theme on cydia. It's fun to switch things up and try new stuff. ImageUploadedByModMyi1396026548.343038.jpg

Does anyone have a reminder tile that they could throw on Dropbox for me? It's like the last tile I need for my home screen to look complete
    Last edited by RussSully; 03-28-2014 at 12:31 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RussSully For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-28-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RussSully View Post

Does anyone have a reminder tile that they could throw on Dropbox for me? It's like the last tile I need for my home screen to look complete
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3v9qewf7jh704iy/Tile%402x.png
    Respect existence, or expect resistance...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Switchmonkey For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-28-2014)

That would be so awesome. Truthfully I fell off of paragon mostly because of the lack of background support. That and playing with other themes and such. Good luck.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

FlameClad (03-31-2014), Magicpudding (03-29-2014)

Do you plan updating theme, End?
    "There is no dark side of the moon, really. Matter of fact it's all dark. The only thing that makes it look bright is the sun"

I don't really use bing on my phone or laptop but I for the most I like the wallpapers they use. I was looking for an URL I could use and I eventually found one that worked.

"http://appserver.m.bing.net/BackgroundImageService/TodayImageService.svc/GetTodayImage?dateOffset=0&urlEncodeHeaders=true&o sName=wince&osVersion=7.10&orientation=480x800&dev iceName=WP7Device&mkt=en-US&AppId=1"

Thought I'd share it with you all in case you want to add it as a wallpaper to whatever lockscreen you use. Here is what it looks like with mine. Just resize it a little in CSS. On mine I just put width:320px; and it scales it down a bit to fit. If it doesn't fill the iPhone 5 all the way then just enter height too
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1396379469.827805.jpg

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (04-01-2014)

are you running Convergance by any chance? I'm a little over my head on the whole widgets and HTML wallpaper stuff... But apart form that, Endfinity really needs to update this!!!!!

You can try mine if you want
    BingWP
    If you got an iPhone 5 and wallpaper doesnt fill screen then just add height: 568px; under the #bingwp part in the css. Don't know if the rest will look fine so you may need to adjust a few thing up or down.

Just put in in your convergance lockHTML folder, turn on HTML and select it from the list, and turn on hide lockclock in advanced setting. Looks the best with the thin theme.

Or you can use it in groovylock but you would just need a seperate tweak to hide clock and posssibly edit the "slide to unlock" either manually or via tweak

edit: This requires Widget Weather
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 04-02-2014 at 10:37 PM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-04-2014), jlowry (04-06-2014)

All right! Looks good! .-. now can you assist me in putting a location for weather?ImageUploadedByModMyi1396494044.853966.jpg

All right! Looks good! .-. now can you assist me in putting a location for weather?ImageUploadedByModMyi1396494044.853966.jpg
    My mistake. I forgot to mention that this uses the Widget Weather twek. That is where it gets its info. You can manually enter your WOEID or have it use gps to find you. Also turn on Atmospheric Info and Neighborhood Location. Also like I mentioned in other post that it looks best with thin convergance theme or you can just look at the style.css and move stuff up slightly to clear the unlock slider.
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 04-02-2014 at 10:45 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-03-2014)

I'm at a total loss for things like this... I already have weather widget installed but I don't know how to input the Woeid... but let me check around here and I'll report back

Default Change the app that is being opened from tile
    Hello, Im not using the default-ios-calendar but another calendar-app on my iPhone 5S. To keep the Paragon calendar live tile I would like to find an easy way to change the app that is being openend when pushing the "calendar"-tile that comes with Paragon.
    Can anybody explain how to change the application that is being opened? (As I will keep the default calendar on the iPhone the live tile can still grab the information that is displayed from this app.)
    Thanks!

Hello, Im not using the default-ios-calendar but another calendar-app on my iPhone 5S. To keep the Paragon calendar live tile I would like to find an easy way to change the app that is being openend when pushing the "calendar"-tile that comes with Paragon.
    Can anybody explain how to change the application that is being opened? (As I will keep the default calendar on the iPhone the live tile can still grab the information that is displayed from this app.)
    Thanks!

Hey there! Welcome to Paragon!!
    Here what I did with another app that I wanted the default music animations for:

1. Pin the app that you want to change to the bottom of the screen.

2. In iFile, or what have you, navigate to Dreamboard/Paragon. and look at the tiles.plist. Copy the name of the app you want (it's probably going to be the one at the bottom)
    For example, mine was "com.pixiapps.ecoutemobile"
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1396525171.138724.jpg

3. Navigate to Dreamboard/Paragon/Resources/Tiles and make a new folder there with your app name that you just copied.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1396526791.256926.jpg

4. Now I did this with the music app, but you can also do it with the Calendar one. Go to the folder for the default app. I think the Calendar one is "com.apple.mobilecal" or something like that. Copy all the files in the folder.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1396525931.525290.jpg

5. Go back to the folder that you want to change and paste all the files there.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1396526025.275669.jpg

6. Now respring or simply go back to your default theme in Dreamboard and enter Paragon again to reload it and your tile should now have the animations but on touching it, it will open to the other application...
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1396526176.586345.jpg

Hope this helped!
    Last edited by Magicpudding; 04-03-2014 at 07:08 AM.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magicpudding For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-04-2014), The.Drifter (04-03-2014)

I wonder where Endfinity went :c

This theme is amazing, and doesn't deserve to be abandoned...

I wonder where Endfinity went :c

This theme is amazing, and doesn't deserve to be abandoned...
    End is a young guy still in school, he goes absent from time to time. He'll be back at some point

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-06-2014), FlameClad (04-06-2014)

Page 99 of 110 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100101 109 ... LastLast