Page 96 of 110 FirstFirst ... 46 869495969798 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 2189

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Thanks

Another question if I may?
    Do any of you kind boys n girls use Tapatalk? If I pin it to the home screen it has a -1 badge notification on it. I've turned them off for that app but it still persists.

Same Problem for me on clash of clans. Turn notification sign of but got on bade...

You wouldn't happen to suscribe to the old Strife Mods thread would you? Think most info on the first post is still relevant for Paragon. It explains how to adjust the badges (entering 0 for the value would make then disappear I believe). I will try and post it later when I get to my laptop

edit.

Change the size and position of your badge, and whether or not it should display the black circle in the background (DEFAULT, PICTURES & XBOX LIVE TILES):
    Code:
    <key>BadgeX</key>
    <string>10</string> (or any other value you want)

<key>BadgeY</key>

<key>BadgeWidth</key>

<key>BadgeHeight</key>

<key>BadgeFontSize</key>

<key>ShowBadgeCircle</key>
    <string>NO</string> (YES is default)
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 03-11-2014 at 07:48 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

edconline (03-12-2014), TK4|2|1 (03-12-2014)

Hey, any updates on paragon preferences? Can someone remind me where it's hosted?

Love and using this theme with iOS7.0.4
    How possible is it to get the full lockscreen working for this theme in future? anyone working on it for now?
    This will be great.
    Nice and usefull theme. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpudding View Post
    Hey, any updates on paragon preferences? Can someone remind me where it's hosted?
    I'm not sure it's been released by matchstick yet

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RussSully For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-12-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Hasiphone View Post
    Love and using this theme with iOS7.0.4
    How possible is it to get the full lockscreen working for this theme in future? anyone working on it for now?
    This will be great.
    Nice and usefull theme. :-)
    The lock screen is coming soon in an update. Best you can do in the meantime is to use one of the many created for groovylock, cydgets, lockhtml, or one my favorite tweaks Convergance made by the same matchstic who made the cool Paragon preferences. Hopefully now he will have some time to work on an update to that.
    Here is a screen of my lock. It's one of the UniAW 6 versions just modified a bit
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1394639238.316860.jpg

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (03-12-2014)

I think ya'll be happy to hear that I was actually planning to do some more work on the preferences tonight! I'm waiting on a few emails before I can start work on the next beta of Convergance, so might as well spend some time now getting it sorted. I'll be uploading it to my old myrepospace repository, as my current one is just for Convergance until it's out of beta - will be posting the link when Preferences is up

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-12-2014), DannyZ83 (03-12-2014), JoeGee278 (03-17-2014), King_O_Hill (03-13-2014), supremme (03-12-2014), The.Drifter (03-12-2014)

Nice. :-)
    thx

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    I think ya'll be happy to hear that I was actually planning to do some more work on the preferences tonight! I'm waiting on a few emails before I can start work on the next beta of Convergance, so might as well spend some time now getting it sorted. I'll be uploading it to my old myrepospace repository, as my current one is just for Convergance until it's out of beta - will be posting the link when Preferences is up
    What are your two repo links so I can add them

Thought I'd take a stab at bringing Paragon Preferences out of beta whilst I'm at it, got an awesome new feature:

-img_0096.png

Just checking all is well, and will then dig up my old repo to upload to.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-12-2014), Jdot1224 (03-12-2014), King_O_Hill (03-13-2014), The.Drifter (03-12-2014)

Thought I'd take a stab at bringing Paragon Preferences out of beta whilst I'm at it, got an awesome new feature:

-img_0096.png

Just checking all is well, and will then dig up my old repo to upload to.
    Wow awesome, man !

Do you think you could implement a custom background option ? Ability to add an image I mean, a true wallpaper...

Thanks.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (03-13-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Wow awesome, man !

Do you think you could implement a custom background option ? Ability to add an image I mean, a true wallpaper...

Thanks.
    I guess I could always take a look at some point, yeah!

Well, Paragon Preferences is now available on my old repo here: http://cydia.myrepospace.com/matchstick/
    Once I get Convergance out of beta I'll be moving it from there to my current repo, but for now it's available from there!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-12-2014), DannyZ83 (03-12-2014), edconline (03-12-2014), King_O_Hill (03-13-2014), supremme (03-13-2014), Switchmonkey (03-12-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by TK4|2|1 View Post
    Another question if I may?
    Do any of you kind boys n girls use Tapatalk? If I pin it to the home screen it has a -1 badge notification on it. I've turned them off for that app but it still persists.
    I have this too, only with Tapatalk

Well, Paragon Preferences is now available on my old repo here: http://cydia.myrepospace.com/matchstick/
    Once I get Convergance out of beta I'll be moving it from there to my current repo, but for now it's available from there!
    So do I just add that to my repos in cydia. Because it's not working

iPhone? More like MyPhone FlameClad's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha, that is a great idea Russ

Quote Originally Posted by RussSully View Post
    So do I just add that to my repos in cydia. Because it's not working
    Never mind im an idiot. I got it working

25. The Following User Says Thank You to RussSully For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-12-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

@Matchstick..I just downloaded Paragon Preferences and notice that the lockscreen functions are still there. Is that supposed to work now, or is it just ready for when End finishes his lockscreen?
    Respect existence, or expect resistance...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Switchmonkey For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-12-2014)

Just installed paragon preferences works great I love being able to backup and restore now. Gonna get it back to the way I like it and back It up. Thanks this is awesome

29. The Following User Says Thank You to RussSully For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-12-2014)

Installed, every time I go into the settings pane gives the message 'There was an error loading the preference bundle for Paragon'. ?

Page 96 of 110 FirstFirst ... 46 869495969798 106 ... LastLast