Page 94 of 108 FirstFirst ... 44 849293949596 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 2147

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

Quote Originally Posted by MyE350OwNz View Post
    Only way that would be possible is if you used a widget with the tile and I think an overlay. But that's not my scene really, I'd ask drifter that's his baby. I'm sure he has a large calendar tile with a widget or can help you
    Right on, thanks for the help! Hopefully he can chime in here then.

Unfortunately you cannot theme the Stock Live Calendar Tile like you wish. If it wasn't set as a live tile then you could have just dropped in the [email protected] like I mentioned earlier.

End hooks into the calendar libraries to display the info on the tile as part of his dylib theme. I cannot duplicate that functionality using HTML/Java, hence the reason I never made a live Calendar notifications Tile. The closest I can come up with using Java/HTML is just the date display, no alerts.

I have made a Flip Clock/Calendar Tile and posted it in my Paragon Mods folder, but I did not make it Large Tile capable. I do not plan on making a Large Tile version of that, my plate is full and I just cannot find the time anymore for new coding projects, Sorry

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-01-2014), edconline (02-28-2014), King_O_Hill (02-28-2014)

No worries, thanks!
    Last edited by edconline; 02-28-2014 at 10:39 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to edconline For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-01-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Unfortunately you cannot theme the Stock Live Calendar Tile like you wish. If it wasn't set as a live tile then you could have just dropped in the [email protected] like I mentioned earlier.

End hooks into the calendar libraries to display the info on the tile as part of his dylib theme. I cannot duplicate that functionality using HTML/Java, hence the reason I never made a live Calendar notifications Tile. The closest I can come up with using Java/HTML is just the date display, no alerts.

I have made a Flip Clock/Calendar Tile and posted it in my Paragon Mods folder, but I did not make it Large Tile capable. I do not plan on making a Large Tile version of that, my plate is full and I just cannot find the time anymore for new coding projects, Sorry

I made this mod some time ago:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ct0mpuj7n...%28Dark%29.zip

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lr32mvs3vj...28Light%29.zip
    My mind has no limits!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-01-2014), The.Drifter (03-01-2014)

Very nice! So given that there are widgets/tiles for battery, clock, calendar, weather, has anyone made tiles for cellular/wifi signal strength? I think it looks a lot cleaner with everything in tiles and the status bar completely hidden. It's annoying that with the status bar enables it is overtop of the rest of the theme.

iPhone? More like MyPhone FlameClad's Avatar
    Thanks

OK, I finally found my own answer...
    For anyone who didn't make a backup of their music tile and wants the default setup so that the tile can be at its widest make sure this is in your plist somewhere:

<key>IsXboxMusicTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>

The over-all lesson here is that you should backup your default tiles before messing with them :P

Thanks for all your hard work End!

Last night I managed to free dev unlock my Lumia, so I'll be out for long time. Hope everything goes great here.
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 03-04-2014 at 03:28 PM.
    My mind has no limits!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-05-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone FlameClad's Avatar
    Thanks

How's the lock coming End?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to marshalldanese For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-07-2014)

Green Apple
    Thanks

when will a ios 7.0 version of Paragon be released?

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,254 Times in 6,622 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerMan View Post
    It was released on January 16! It is still a beta, but it is on cydia!
    Widget-Weather App Currently Being Updated for iOS 8!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    If you need to generate the MyLocation.txt file in the mean time for widgets, install the MyLocation app from here:
    http://cydia.myrepospace.com/kohidevice/

17. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-08-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerMan View Post
    Yea it's been out for a long time now. Just search on cydia. Runs smooth to. Just no lockscreen at the moment. Which I'm actually fine with. I like the regular lock screen

19. The Following User Says Thank You to RussSully For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-08-2014)

Just restored phone and set up as new phone and I get safe modes upon trying to load paragon. I'm a bit confused as to why? Only have winterboard, iFile, dreamboard and paragon from Cydia and whatever dependencies they have. Last two times I restored I never had this issue

Thanks

Hate to say it, but try and restore again. You are doing a DFU restore right?
    If you need to generate the MyLocation.txt file in the mean time for widgets, install the MyLocation app from here:

22. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-08-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Hate to say it, but try and restore again. You are doing a DFU restore right?
    I thought I was. Well crap hope third time is a charm!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-08-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    I thought I was. Well crap hope third time is a charm!
    Hold home and power then release power to get DFU. Then shift + restore and select your downloaded ipsw

26. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-08-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Just restored phone and set up as new phone and I get safe modes upon trying to load paragon. I'm a bit confused as to why? Only have winterboard, iFile, dreamboard and paragon from Cydia and whatever dependencies they have. Last two times I restored I never had this issue
    Maybe try to get rid of winterboard. I don't think it plays well with dreamboard

Winterboard is not the issue. I think it might be evasion 1.0.7? That seems like only thing I have changed since last successful restore. I will try 1.0.6 again tomorrow to see if I get same issue. Im on iphone4

I lost theme last night too when I restored. evasion is still buggy got stuck on apple logo forever. And power button is broken so it was a REALLY bad time even restoring.
    I don't think I can go back to stock ios after paragon! Lol

30. The Following User Says Thank You to edconline For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-08-2014)

So I have a new issue and no clue what to do this morning all my cydia apps just disappeared from the springboard the app icons are just gone but cydia is still there and all the tweaks are still installed but I can't open or use any of them because there all gone. Here's whAt I have and there all missing
    -bridge
    -byta font 2
    -pro tube
    -Ifile
    -dreamboard

I've rebooted and also booted into safe mode and rebooted and still there gone.

Any ideas?

Up until this happened I had no issues. I'm running a 5S with evasion 1.0.7 and my OS is 7.0.6. Everything was running smooth even paragon but now the app icons are missing. I had them all on a third page but now the entire third page is nothing. Can't even scroll to it

Page 94 of 108 FirstFirst ... 44 849293949596 104 ... LastLast