+ Reply
Page 93 of 105 FirstFirst ... 43 839192939495 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2098

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by DannyZ83 You can use that for any tile you want really but if you want it set to open settings then just drop the contents into the
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    You can use that for any tile you want really but if you want it set to open settings then just drop the contents into the com.apple.preferences folder. Respring your device after making changes then you should see it change. Sometimes you can also just get into edit mode(hold tile till it lets you rearrange) then hit the resize arrow and new tile changes will pop in. Or you can also go back to default theme and reload paragon.
    Ok so it has to be one or the other? As in if I turn it into the battery tile by replacing the current folder with the one from the drifters pack, then I can no longer access settings? If I put the other com.apple.preferences folder into the current one, will both tiles show up?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by edconline View Post
    Ok so it has to be one or the other? As in if I turn it into the battery tile by replacing the current folder with the one from the drifters pack, then I can no longer access settings? If I put the other com.apple.preferences folder into the current one, will both tiles show up?
    when you tap on it it will still open whatever app you have it set for. If you put the contents of the battery tile into the settings tile then instead of seeing the little gear you will now see the battery widget but will still open the settings app. If you have some other battery manager app then you can set it for that app if you wish

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

edconline (02-26-2014), The.Drifter (02-27-2014)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Here you go Bro, made this just for you!

You can change the images in the Images/Layer folder

Download Here: com.apple.weather Flip FC with Images

Enjoy
    @ TheDrifter: I downloaded this sweet little mod you made and had a question about a similar thing for the calendar app. Would it be possible to have a custom photo background on the large size calendar tile?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,983 Times in 932 Posts

@ TheDrifter: I downloaded this sweet little mod you made and had a question about a similar thing for the calendar app. Would it be possible to have a custom photo background on the large size calendar tile?
    The only Live Calendar Tile I made was the flip time/cal one for the com.apple.mobiketimer folder.

I didn't create a Large Tile version of that one, but yes, a image can be added to each flip side.

If your referring to the Live Stock Calendar tile, just drop your 472x228 image into your com.apple.mobilecal folder and name it [email protected]

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

edconline (02-27-2014), King_O_Hill (02-27-2014)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hey, kinda new in here, am I the only one who doesn't have the LS?
    If it's for everyone, is the developer gonna fix it? TIA

Emma | 16 | Tel Aviv

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    The only Live Calendar Tile I made was the flip time/cal one for the com.apple.mobiketimer folder.

I didn't create a Large Tile version of that one, but yes, a image can be added to each flip side.

If your referring to the Live Stock Calendar tile, just drop your 472x228 image into your com.apple.mobilecal folder and name it [email protected]
    Perfect, thank you! I remembered the other thing I came across, that weather widget with photo background you made, when I was setting the .js file I was trying to figure out how to have it use GPS location data and couldn't. It mentions you need a MyLocation.txt file, but I don't have that file there. Am I simply creating a blank .txt file with that name and putting it in that location?

Edit: Tried dropping that file into the calendar app, didn't change it.

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaJhonsson View Post
    Hey, kinda new in here, am I the only one who doesn't have the LS?
    If it's for everyone, is the developer gonna fix it? TIA
    No, you aren't the only one. It was left out on purpose to keep from delaying the release. The Developer (End) has said he is working on it and it will be in an update.
    Last edited by edconline; 02-27-2014 at 08:56 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to edconline For This Useful Post:

EmmaJhonsson (02-27-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RussSully View Post
    That's a lot of tweaks. I'm not surprised there's issues. U should try and get that list a little smaller
    Thanks. I'll try to pare that down. So I take it you are NOT having this issue? Do you have a list of tweaks you are using handy? I really want to get to the cause of this.

iPhone? More like MyPhone RussSully's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by klugey1 View Post
    Thanks. I'll try to pare that down. So I take it you are NOT having this issue? Do you have a list of tweaks you are using handy? I really want to get to the cause of this.
    It's definitly a weird issue. I'm not having it sorry. Wish I could help more but I'm a novice with this theme and the tiles. I do get a lot of small issues with the theme so I currently don't run it I keep paragon as dreamboard installed but don't use them much. My issue was with transitions from home screen to opening an app. It's was very glitchy and lags as well whiff is very frustrating. Plus bookmarks added to the home screen aren't working in paragon for me and I tend to get kicked into safe mode a lot. And I only have a very small list of tweaks. I'm sure once some more time passes it will get better

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,308 Times in 5,971 Posts

If you need the myLocation.txt file, then you need to install the WidgetWeather tweak and turn on the the switch in the settings approach create it and run constant mode.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-27-2014), edconline (02-27-2014), The.Drifter (02-27-2014)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok, finally have almost everything working the way I wanted it thanks to all the assistance on here!
    The last thing to do is have the stock Calendar Tile use a photo as the Large Tile background. I did try just dropping a 472x228 .png image into the com.apple.mobilecal folder as The Drifter suggested, however that didn't do anything for me. If I can have it do this I'll be all set!

Thanks

Are you using this as a regular large tile or with a widget?

iPhone? More like MyPhone FlameClad's Avatar
    Thanks

Would someone mind posting the default .plist info for the music tile? For some reason I can't make it a BIG tile for maximum album preview and stuffs Thanks in advance!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MyE350OwNz View Post
    Are you using this as a regular large tile or with a widget?
    Using it as a regular large tile.
    Also, two of my other apps aren't taking a custom tile image, the find friends app and the smartwatch+ app from cydia. Trying to give them new icons, but it keeps displaying the default image. Everything else it has worked for.

Thanks

Ok I'm gonna show you. I'm going to make a custom image tile and post a pic. If I could send it as a link I would and just do it for you but I can't as I'm not using a computer I do it all with my phone and ps touch and Ifile but hold on

Ok now I'm going to post before and after pics. The first will be an Ifile I'm using that uses the tile color and the second pics will be the Ifile custom image tile I just made and I'll post also pics if the way I have it named In the tile and the tile name.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1393556023.553743.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1393556045.816428.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1393556060.000693.jpg
    Now here's the one I just made
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1393556085.084922.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1393556098.102350.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1393556112.105176.jpg
    Here's how it's named in Ifile
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1393556145.986274.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1393556158.874443.jpg

An flame clad for the music .plist just copy and paste one from another tile into the music tile and then delete all that's inside and type this in
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1393556453.468125.jpg
    That's the original music .plist
    Last edited by MyE350OwNz; 02-27-2014 at 08:01 PM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MyE350OwNz For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-28-2014), King_O_Hill (02-28-2014)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MyE350OwNz View Post
    Ok I'm gonna show you. I'm going to make a custom image tile and post a pic. If I could send it as a link I would and just do it for you but I can't as I'm not using a computer I do it all with my phone and ps touch and Ifile but hold on

Ok now I'm going to post before and after pics. The first will be an Ifile I'm using that uses the tile color and the second pics will be the Ifile custom image tile I just made and I'll post also pics if the way I have it named In the tile and the tile name.
    Attachment 659470
    Attachment 659471
    Attachment 659472
    Now here's the one I just made
    Attachment 659473
    Attachment 659474Attachment 659475
    Here's how it's named in Ifile
    Attachment 659476
    Attachment 659477

An flame clad for the music .plist just copy and paste one from another tile into the music tile and then delete all that's inside and type this in
    Attachment 659479
    That's the original music .plist
    Thanks for doing that, I should have been more specific. I have done that with multiple apps so far, but it is not working with the Calendar Tile. Here is what I want to have happen:
    - I want to have a custom Image for the background of the Calendar large tile.
    - I want the calendar to continue to display the normal information (Date and Info for upcoming events) over top of my background that I chose. So normal function for the calendar tile, but with my picture I chose as the backdrop.

Thanks

Thanks for doing that, I should have been more specific. I have done that with multiple apps so far, but it is not working with the Calendar Tile. Here is what I want to have happen:
    - I want to have a custom Image for the background of the Calendar large tile.
    - I want the calendar to continue to display the normal information (Date and Info for upcoming events) over top of my background that I chose. So normal function for the calendar tile, but with my picture I chose as the backdrop.
    I don't really mod much but I really don't think that's possible as the background comes from the color you specify in the root of paragon (info.plist I think)

Thanks

Only way that would be possible is if you used a widget with the tile and I think an overlay. But that's not my scene really, I'd ask drifter that's his baby. I'm sure he has a large calendar tile with a widget or can help you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RussSully View Post
    It's definitly a weird issue. I'm not having it sorry. Wish I could help more but I'm a novice with this theme and the tiles. I do get a lot of small issues with the theme so I currently don't run it I keep paragon as dreamboard installed but don't use them much. My issue was with transitions from home screen to opening an app. It's was very glitchy and lags as well whiff is very frustrating. Plus bookmarks added to the home screen aren't working in paragon for me and I tend to get kicked into safe mode a lot. And I only have a very small list of tweaks. I'm sure once some more time passes it will get better
    You have to change the permissions in iFile to fix adding the apps' tile to the main screen. That will fix a number of your problems. I don't have any safe mode issues. It is really solid and I can never go back to regular iOS. I'd go to a real windows phone b4 going back.