Page 86 of 110 FirstFirst ... 36 768485868788 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 2189

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

Quote Originally Posted by Mouda View Post
    How can I remove the xbox banner from some games tiles?

The dreamboard application sometimes disappears in the list of application with Paragon? Did anyone get this problem and how to resolve it ?
    To remove the xbox banner, look in the Paragon/Resources/Images folder & you'll see some png's with XboxLive in the name. Delete those or change the names to something else and respring.

As for dreamboard disappearing, that happens sometimes to me, too. A respring usually fixes me right up.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to livethisdream For This Useful Post:

Mouda (02-04-2014)

Anyone have a nice tweetbot icon?

Quote Originally Posted by speedfreak228 View Post
    I'm going to restore my phone. What's the best way to back up my paragon settings
    Access your iPhone through a file manager (like iExplorer) and save the «Paragon»-Folder in the Dreamboard directory.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to C3R38RUM For This Useful Post:

speedfreak228 (02-03-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by MyE350OwNz View Post
    Can someone make a zune tile just the transparent tile to shrink from medium to small. Going to use that for my iTunes id make it myself as i used to mod OS7 tiles under a different profile named ilovemyiPhone4 but i dont have my laptop any more my screen shattered. An havent cared to get a new one.
    https://db.tt/FDadT69D

I have limited access to my pc because of my work and free time, but found this. Check if it help you. Maybe can crop it with Photoshop touch.

Use the link, the images were transparent, but now are white
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 02-04-2014 at 12:11 PM.
    My mind has no limits!

Thanks man appreciate it. Drifter told me about Adobe Photoshop touch app an i started making tiles last night with it an it works great with ifile like if i was on the pc.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MyE350OwNz For This Useful Post:

PabloCrj23 (02-04-2014), The.Drifter (02-04-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by klugey1 View Post
    Since there haven't been any responses, I'll assume that no one else is having this issue. Anyone?

iPhone 5, IOS 7.04.

I had this issue on IOS 6.1.3 as well, but after I receive a phone call, my phone goes to a blank white screen when I unlock it. It is easy to get the Paragon interface back with a double button tap, but it is kind of annoying. Does anyone else experience this - is there a fix?

Here are the steps -

Ring, Ring (incoming call)
    Hit answer button
    Talk
    hang up
    hit top button to turn screen off
    Put phone back in pocket
    ---
    Go to use Phone
    slide to unlock screen
    ***Screen is blank***
    double tap the home button
    tap it once more - back to normal
    same here

Made one of drifters flip tiles into a lockscreen while we wait for Paragon lockscreen to be added back

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

AllenHayward (02-13-2014), PabloCrj23 (02-06-2014), The.Drifter (02-05-2014)

I decided to change tings up a little.
    u9zlM7W.jpg

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XGueroX For This Useful Post:

PabloCrj23 (02-05-2014), The.Drifter (02-05-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by XGueroX View Post
    I decided to change tings up a little.
    u9zlM7W.jpg
    Looks Great, nice job M8

15. The Following User Says Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

XGueroX (02-05-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Looks Great, nice job M8
    Much of the thanks goes to you for help with the weather and infostats tiles.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to XGueroX For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (02-05-2014)

Totally weird so for a few days I got the weather flip tile to work fine and showed the correct city and temp. And now it just says loading... And it never changes. I definitely didn't change anything. Not sure what's going on there

Hey how do i post pics of my setup on this with safari? Or cant you? I used to before when i modded for OS7

Quote Originally Posted by MyE350OwNz View Post
    Hey how do i post pics of my setup on this with safari? Or cant you? I used to before when i modded for OS7
    I had same issue. I deleted and re installed app and now uploading works perfectly

21. The Following User Says Thank You to RussSully For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (02-06-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Made one of drifters flip tiles into a lockscreen while we wait for Paragon lockscreen to be added back
    I want it !

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lolotambien For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (02-06-2014), PabloCrj23 (02-06-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolotambien View Post
    I want it !
    Now I can saw it and looks amazing. Cool.
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 02-06-2014 at 09:12 PM.
    My mind has no limits!

Quote Originally Posted by Lolotambien View Post
    I want it !
    Don't mind sharing if I have drifters permission of course. It currently has a transparent background so when using it with GroovyLock it will show your ios lockscreen wallpaper. Thought about maybe trying to get animated weather and maybe weatherwalls working with it but kept breaking it lol. Maybe I should just start with a widget that already has those and try adding the tile boxes to that instead. Might be the easier route

It would be great bravo !
    Last edited by Lolotambien; 02-07-2014 at 05:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post

Now I can saw it and looks amazing. Cool idea!
    My mind has no limits!

I have what may be a silly question, but does Paragon actually work in iOS 7? I'm guessing it does based on how active this thread is.

If so, how do I get it work?

Quote Originally Posted by H3LL5P4WN View Post
    I have what may be a silly question, but does Paragon actually work in iOS 7? I'm guessing it does based on how active this thread is.

If so, how do I get it work?
    Follow this instructions:

Quote Originally Posted by klugey1 View Post
    Russ,
    I was in the same boat. There are a few things you have to do to make it all work again:

1. Get Dreamboard - you have to add Wynd's Repo to get the working Dreamboard Beta (works on IOS7)
    http://wynd07.appspot.com/r7/

2. Install DreamBoard - the Beta has a D with a Circle around it.

3. Install Paragon- if you purchased it before, you can just install it.

4. You really need iFile, but you can also SCP into the phone - it's just a little more work

5. Take a look at Pablo's instructions on how to change the 'access Permissions' in the Paragon files (a page or two ago):
    /var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/Paragon.
    I changed the Info.plist and the Tiles.plist permissions using iFile. It's really easy to do.

6. For Tile colors: Use iFile again, but touch the arrow instead on Tiles.plist and hit Property List Viewer: on the Accent ColorHex
    you can change this to any color you want: ColorPicker.com - Quick Online Color Picker Tool this is a good site to make your own or use any of the websites to look up the one you want:
    http://www.colorcombos.com/colors/ or
    Blues Hex Color Codes: Hexadecimal codes for named colors used in HTML page features

7. To change the background from dark to light: use iFile again to modify Info.plist, and at the bottom of the page it says Dark, but you can change it to Light.

It really isn't hard, but it's nice to have someone walk you through it the first time. I'm still kind of newbie at this. Most of these other guys are coders and way beyond my skills. Hope this helps.
    My mind has no limits!

Page 86 of 110 FirstFirst ... 36 768485868788 96 ... LastLast