+ Reply
Page 8 of 105 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 58 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Well got my pattern lockscreen working and some new color going. But to be honest I thought I would like pattern unlock better but I think I got so use
    iPhone? More like MyPhone RussSully's Avatar
    Thanks

Well got my pattern lockscreen working and some new color going. But to be honest I thought I would like pattern unlock better but I think I got so use to the strife/paragon lockscreen that I kind of miss it. Will probably go back to it ImageUploadedByModMyi1376869476.212511.jpg

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This definitely could be my own fault, but does anybody else have a problem with the status bar using the 'Light' theme? It's white on the homescreen but normal everywhere else. Anybody having this or just me?

Thanks

@Drifter
    It won't let me download the zip file from the folder, could you just send me the file to my email and see if I can download it from there
    [email protected]
    Thank you so much for the help.

iPhone? More like MyPhone zamulini's Avatar
    Thanks

Would you or anyone be so kind to make few wp8 tiles?
    Rise alarm app
    Waze navigation
    Pulse news
    Viber
    Wells Fargo
    Groupon

Thanks
    Thanked 6,983 Times in 932 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zamulini View Post
    Would you or anyone be so kind to make few wp8 tiles?
    Rise alarm app
    Waze navigation
    Pulse news
    Viber
    Wells Fargo
    Groupon

Not something that I can do

I cannot make Tiles from scratch, just basic stuff like resizing and cropping.

Perhaps one of our photoshop friends can help make these Tile requests for you.

-----------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Senor Potato View Post
    @Drifter
    It won't let me download the zip file from the folder, could you just send me the file to my email and see if I can download it from there
    [email protected]
    Thank you so much for the help.
    You will have to download it from a computer then, Sorry, but I will not email posted work

--------------------------------------

Time for me to go to bed, 4:30am comes way too early for a old dude like me

Have a Goodnight my Paragon Friends
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 08-18-2013 at 06:33 PM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-19-2013), Infmaniac (08-19-2013), King_O_Hill (08-18-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Yes, since I have a 5th gen device, I have coded the Live LockScreens to the larger screen size. I will use your screenshot as a template to try to make a version for the 4th gen screens sometime soon.

if you want to try and mod this yourself in the meantime, just edit the style.css and mod the top values of all the elements to a smaller number, that will move them up. i have grouped the forecast info together, so if you edit the #forecast elements top value, it will move all the forecast info up together.

Since you have very little screen size to work with, I recommend changing the font sizes to a smaller value too.

I made the Styling.css easy to follow, with a little practice you can adjust all the elements to your personal tastes, and you will have the added element of being able to say you did this yourself Try it, you might get hooked on modding. Just remember to respring after you save your changes, otherwise you wont see the results of your modding until you do

--------------------------------

I have one already posted one in my Paragon Mods Folder in the Misc subfolder.

Change the current Me.png with a different 138x138 you want to use.
    Then edit the HTML and change the word "Drifter" to whatever name you want to use.

I have bundled the "Me" Tile as a preferences tile, but you can copy the contents into any other tile folder you want.
    Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]-screen-shot-2013-08-18-8.29.38-pm.png

@Drifter - 3 bottles of Rickards Red and 22 reprings later - Tada! It seems to fit so far. Thanks for the quick tutorial.

On a side note, After I installed the Weather Widget thing...my screen goes black when accessing the stock weather app. Only way to recover is reboot. Any ideas?

Maybe I can get a quick 'how to' to try some html coding to make a large tile?
    Last edited by Switchmonkey; 08-18-2013 at 06:37 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Switchmonkey For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (08-18-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,256 Times in 1,279 Posts

Not something that I can do

I cannot make Tiles from scratch, just basic stuff like resizing and cropping.

Perhaps one of our photoshop friends can help make these Tile requests for you.

-----------------------------------------

You will have to download it from a computer then, Sorry, but I will not email posted work

--------------------------------------

Time for me to go to bed, 4:30am comes way too early for a old dude like me

Have a Goodnight my Paragon Friends
    I'm with you bro, up at 3:30 for work at 4:45

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-19-2013), The.Drifter (08-19-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone AHTi.Raja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    I think you mentioned that you are/were using Metroon. If you are content with its smoothness, I think Paragon will work for you as well
    Thanks End . Now i am going to update my old iPhone 3GS

iPhone? More like MyPhone zamulini's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, so I'm posting an OFFICIAL PARAGON REQUEST
    Someone please, make us wp8 icons that would work for:
    Rise alarm app
    Waze navigation
    Pulse news
    Viber
    Wells Fargo
    Groupon
    iHeartradio

Maybe AngryPig sees this

These can be just simplest (or even exact copies from Strife) icons, just so it would work with the smallest size tile...
    Hoping for response

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AHTi.Raja View Post
    Thanks End . Now i am going to update my old iPhone 3GS
    Here's some photos of mine if you haven't seen itImageUploadedByModMyi1376875518.466718.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1376875530.381872.jpg

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Daniel212 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (08-19-2013)

Thanks

Default messaging help
    I could use some help figuring out the various kinds of tiles. I have bitesms installed and I'm trying to get the bulletin tile to show a badge count, but it won't. I'm using the built-in tile bundle for both com.bitesms and com.apple.MobileSMS. I can get the round badge with no bulletin alert flip (using IsClassicTile set to Yes) or the bulletin alert flip but no badge at all (using IsClassicTile set to No). Ideally, I'd love to have the big badge number on the right side, while the image moves over a bit to the left and then changes to the winking bubble guy (I used to get that in Strife), together with the flip bulletin alert. Any ideas on how to achieve this? Thanks in advance!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, since I have a 5th gen device, I have coded the Live LockScreens to the larger screen size. I will use your screenshot as a template to try to make a version for the 4th gen screens sometime soon.

if you want to try and mod this yourself in the meantime, just edit the style.css and mod the top values of all the elements to a smaller number, that will move them up. i have grouped the forecast info together, so if you edit the #forecast elements top value, it will move all the forecast info up together.

Since you have very little screen size to work with, I recommend changing the font sizes to a smaller value too.

I made the Styling.css easy to follow, with a little practice you can adjust all the elements to your personal tastes, and you will have the added element of being able to say you did this yourself Try it, you might get hooked on modding. Just remember to respring after you save your changes, otherwise you wont see the results of your modding until you do

--------------------------------

I have one already posted one in my Paragon Mods Folder in the Misc subfolder.

Change the current Me.png with a different 138x138 you want to use.
    Then edit the HTML and change the word "Drifter" to whatever name you want to use.

I have bundled the "Me" Tile as a preferences tile, but you can copy the contents into any other tile folder you want.

----------------------------

If your using Ends integrated Slideshow tile, that will already go to a large Tile size when you use the tile resizer.

If your using a HTML based one, there is no need to make a jumper html. Just make a copy of your Tile.html and rename it LargeTile.html and drop that into your folder. You will probably have to edit the picture code to a larger size to fill out the image to the larger tile size.

If you got that HTML tile from the OS7 or Strife thread and copied the Tile.plist along with the other files you will have to edit the Tile.plist and remove the isLargeTile key and string below it.

This modifier is no longer supported in Paragon, and if you leave that in, your tile will NOT go to the large tile size.
    @Drifter - Thanks yet again for the help. A bit of html coding, a new filename, and Voila! Just what I wanted...Except for the little white outlined box in the upper left corner of the tile...Hmmm
    Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]-screen-shot-2013-08-19-12.02.02-am.png
    Last edited by Switchmonkey; 08-18-2013 at 10:02 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Switchmonkey For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (08-19-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zamulini View Post
    Ok, so I'm posting an OFFICIAL PARAGON REQUEST
    Someone please, make us wp8 icons that would work for:
    Rise alarm app
    Waze navigation
    Pulse news
    Viber
    Wells Fargo
    Groupon
    iHeartradio

Maybe AngryPig sees this

These can be just simplest (or even exact copies from Strife) icons, just so it would work with the smallest size tile...
    Hoping for response
    You can actually use strife tiles. Just keep the tile name tile@2x and the small tile will automatically shrink down those images

19. The Following User Says Thank You to artfuldodger333 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (08-19-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me PabloCrj23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    @Drifter - Thanks yet again for the help. A bit of html coding, a new filename, and Voila! Just what I wanted...Except for the little white outlined box in the upper left corner of the tile...Hmmm
    Attachment 646299
    Maybe the outlined box is looking for an "overlay.png". Try to include a blank image.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (08-19-2013)

Thanks

Well this sucks woke up this morning in safe mode. And as soon as I exit my phone crashes every time. Removed dreamboard and paragon but still as soon as I restoring the phone reboots into safe mode before I can do anything. Damn this sucks not sure what to do at this point. Phone won't even stay out of safe mode long enough for me to do anything

Anybody else ever run into this. I've basically uninstalled just about every tweak but still once I exit safe mode the phone lasts ten seconds before going right back into safe mode
    Last edited by RussSully; 08-19-2013 at 02:12 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post

Paragon is a feature-rich and highly customizable Windows Phone 8 theme. It is compatible with every iPhone and iPod Touch running iOS 6.

Features:

From an animated music live tile to a calendar tile that shows your latest appointment, Paragon features all the live tiles you would come to expect from a WP8 theme.

All tiles have at least two sizes, small and medium. Some tiles can also utilize a large size. You can change the size of all tiles on the spot, and consequently control how much information they show.

No edit mode - Paragon features drag & drop tile arrangement. With this, you can make the start screen your own, in a simple and easy way.

To further customize your experience, you can pin the things you care about, and unpin the things you don't use very often, all with the press of a button

The built-in search in Paragon helps you to quickly get to the app you want.

Other features:

- Themed notification banners
    - WP8-style volume HUD
    - Support for downloading and updating apps
    - Uninstall apps within DreamBoard
    - WP8-style lockscreen
    - Many ways to customize your tiles
    ... and more!

Video:

How to get it:

Donate 2,00$ or more HERE and I will email you the theme.
    PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR CYDIA ACCOUNT NUMBER TO GET FUTURE UPDATES!

I will try to send the theme out as quickly as possible, but please give me up to 12 hours. Due to the time difference, I might be sleeping when you make your donation.

Mods:

Drifters Mediafire Paragon Mods Folder
    Hello! I have donated by PayPal !

Should I send email to tell you my Cydia account and some
    information about my payment or something else ?

thanks a lot!

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,328 Times in 722 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RussSully View Post
    Well this sucks woke up this morning in safe mode. And as soon as I exit my phone crashes every time. Removed dreamboard and paragon but still as soon as I restoring the phone reboots into safe mode before I can do anything. Damn this sucks not sure what to do at this point. Phone won't even stay out of safe mode long enough for me to do anything

Anybody else ever run into this. I've basically uninstalled just about every tweak but still once I exit safe mode the phone lasts ten seconds before going right back into safe mode
    I just rejail broke with evasion and it worked

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    I just rejail broke with evasion and it worked
    Well I just uninstalled the tweak AYRA and it seems to have done the trick. For some reason I got a notification from passbook last night and I never get one from that app and maybe there's a bug with that tweak and pass code made it crash and be corrupted some how. I don't know. Phone seems to be ok now. I've reinstalled dreamboard and it's working. Gonna re install paragon from the email end sent me. Hopefully I get back up and running. I'm just gonna keep AYRA off my phone for now

Well even more issues now I re installed paragon and I'm getting an alert saying "theme p list not found" so paragon won't load. Anyone know whats up with that?

Ok I've actually solved the issue. Sorry for posting about this on the paragon post. I just figured u guys might have run into some of the same issues
    Last edited by RussSully; 08-19-2013 at 02:46 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone AHTi.Raja's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi there. Where is bcscustom ( my favourite live tile maker ) i can't see him in thread

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Here's some photos of mine if you haven't seen itAttachment 646297Attachment 646298
    Yeah its nice. But i got a problem here i updated iphone 3gs to 6.1.2 but it seems paragon will available on cydia few days later. Can't wait for that. Can you upload a deb of paragon for me please.
    Last edited by AHTi.Raja; 08-19-2013 at 04:04 AM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to AHTi.Raja For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (08-19-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AHTi.Raja View Post
    Hi there. Where is bcscustom ( my favourite live tile maker ) i can't see him in thread
    Lol. The.drifter is BcsCustom..)

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to warwin For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-19-2013), King_O_Hill (08-19-2013), The.Drifter (08-19-2013)