Page 7 of 110 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

End,

May I have your wallpaper? The one on preview

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey drifter, how do I change the wallpaper to ones that I want?

End are you planning on fixing the issue with zephyr to make it compatible with this theme ? As I recall stife also had problems with it

Thanks

I think the issue with that is Dreamboard not End's theme, correct me if I'm wrong, 😉

iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

This is aimed at End, or anyone who was in the beta test phase...

In Stife, there was the ability to make any tile Large. with 'IsLargeTile' in the plist. Is there any way to do this in Paragon? or are there only a certain number of large tiles? Also, I used to use a Tile.html to put my own artwork in the Pictures and Music tiles. It still works, but the inability to set the tiles as Large causes an issue. Any help?

Oh...Loving this new look. Finally a full screen!

Edit: What are the official tile sizes?

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Big Thanks to the Widget Weather Team and all who were involved in developing this method of getting weather info from IOS's Weather API's for widget use

Special Thanks to Durben, Dacal, King and the Dev responsible for the tweak Stephen Delisle!!! You guys rock!!!

Please stop by here and check out their work and to download the Tweak needed for the necessary for these new Tiles to work.

Widget Weather

Please Reboot your device after you install this tweak!!!

Be sure to thank them for all their hard work, they all deserve it!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I proudly present to you my Widget Weather Based Tiles and Live Lockscreens

Ive got 2 different versions of each style, one will change your Background images 2 times a hour, the other version will change 4 times every hour.

There is a option of either Timed Panoramic Walls or Static Weather walls. Just edit the config.js in the LiveLockscreens folder you downloaded to change the option.

Please install the Widget Weather Tweak first, or these will not work on your iDevice!

For these Flip Tiles, they are easy enough, just download, unzip, and place them in your Paragon/Resourses/Tiles folder.

Made two versions:

Flip Forecast:

Flip High/Low:

Note: Please install the Widget Weather Tweak first, then REBOOT, or these will not work on your iDevice!!!

For the Live Lockscreens, I have created a method of placing all your LiveLockscreens into one folder and then accessing them with a enclosed jumper Lockscreen.html that you copy to your Tiles folder from the Live lockscreens folder.

Instructions are on a text file in the Paragons Mods folder on how to use these, but I will highlight the basics here too to get you started.

1) Download and Unzip your choice of a Live Lockscreen.

2) Create a Folder called LockScreenHTML and place it in your DreamBoard/Paragon/Resources/ folder

Path should look like this when your done: DreamBoard/Paragon/Resources/LockScreenHTML/

This will be where you place all my LiveLocksceens you download, one simple convenient place to store them all

3) Copy the unzipped Live Lockscreen folder and place it in your newly created LockScreenHTML folder

4) Open the new Live lockscreen folder you just copied and copy the Lockscreen.html and place it in whatever Tiles folder you want to activate the Live Lockscreen.

for example if you downloaded a weather Live Lockscreen,
    place the Lockscreen.html in your DreamBoard/Paragon/Resources/com.apple.weather/ folder.

5) Finally, edit your Paragon/Info.plist and edit this string to the name of the folder you copied the Lockscreen.html into to activate your Live Lockscreen.

example:

From this:

<key>LiveLockApp</key>
    <string>NONE</string>

To this:

<key>LiveLockApp</key>
    <string>com.apple.weather</string>

6) Respring and Enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------

For added convenience, I have created a ColorConfig.js that will change all my Flip Tiles colors and backgrounds at once.
    The code has already been implemented into all my HTML to work and will overide the config.js in the individual tiles folders.

To use, download the ColorConfig.js for my Paragon Mods folder, unzip it and place it in your Paragons Root folder. There should already be a Tiles.plist and Info.plist there so you know your in the right location.

Once there, edit the ColorConfig.js and change the Background to match your themes preference (Light or Dark) and then edit the Tile color Hex colors code to match the rest of your Tiles.

Respring and your Flip Tiles will all change to the colors and backgrounds you specified.

This will work for any and all of my Flip Tiles at once, including the Flip Clocks, Flip Info Stats, and Flip Weathers.

Hopefully this makes it easier for you to mod my Flip Tile colors instead of individually setting them manually in each Tiles folder.

So the links are live here at my MediaFire Share Folder:

Drifters Paragon Mods Folder

Enjoy !!!
    Drifter, how do I remove Widget Weather?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Hey drifter, how do I change the wallpaper to ones that I want?
    Added two additional versions of the AmazingWeather and WeatherFlow Live Lockscreens

These are "Lite" versions of each, so they have no code for Panoramic wallpapers or Weather Backgrounds and will use whatever wallpaper you have selected for your Lockscreen in the IOS Wallpaper settings menu.

Since I have removed the Panoramic and Weather Image Wallpaper code from these versions,
    there will be less of a hit on your Battery and RAM. I hope you like them

AmazingWeatherLite:

WeatherFLowLite:

Download from my Paragons Mods folder in the LockScreenHTMLs/WidgetWeatherBased Folder :

Enjoy

------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by zamulini View Post
    Drifter, how do I remove Widget Weather?
    Open Cydia, navigate to "Manage", select Packages and find Widget Weather in the list. Click on it and hit the Remove at the top right.
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 08-18-2013 at 04:32 PM.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Daniel212 (08-18-2013), DannyZ83 (08-18-2013), Jdot1224 (08-18-2013), King_O_Hill (08-18-2013), MMCat (08-18-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    I think the issue with that is Dreamboard not End's theme, correct me if I'm wrong, 😉
    It's fine with any other dreamboard theme just strife and paragon really don't use other themes apart from ends themes

Thanks

Added two additional versions of the AmazingWeather and WeatherFlow Live Lockscreens

These are "Lite" versions of each, so they have no code for Panoramic wallpapers or Weather Backgrounds and will use whatever wallpaper you have selected for your Lockscreen in the IOS Wallpaper settings menu.

Since I have removed the Panoramic and Weather Image Wallpaper code from these versions,

AmazingWeatherLite:

WeatherFLowLite:

Download from my Paragons Mods folder in the LockScreenHTMLs/WidgetWeatherBased Folder :

Enjoy

Open Cydia, navigate to "Manage", select Packages and find Widget Weather in the list. Click on it and hit the Remove at the top right.
    Thanks just in time too, lol 😄

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Daniel212 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (08-18-2013)

Good stuff as always. I'm lovin the new theme end. Only issue I'm running into is my people tile still doesn't work, but other Than that its flawless

Thanks

Thanks Drift works perfectly! ImageUploadedByModMyi1376862076.265236.jpg

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Daniel212 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (08-18-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zamulini View Post
    End,

May I have your wallpaper? The one on preview
    It's one of the stock WP8 wallpapers, you can get them here

Quote Originally Posted by Suspect1807 View Post
    End are you planning on fixing the issue with zephyr to make it compatible with this theme ? As I recall stife also had problems with it
    Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    Good stuff as always. I'm lovin the new theme end. Only issue I'm running into is my people tile still doesn't work, but other Than that its flawless
    I'll look into both of those issues

Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    This is aimed at End, or anyone who was in the beta test phase...

In Stife, there was the ability to make any tile Large. with 'IsLargeTile' in the plist. Is there any way to do this in Paragon? or are there only a certain number of large tiles? Also, I used to use a Tile.html to put my own artwork in the Pictures and Music tiles. It still works, but the inability to set the tiles as Large causes an issue. Any help?

Oh...Loving this new look. Finally a full screen!

Edit: What are the official tile sizes?
    The ReadMe file that came with the theme states which tiles support which sizes, and what extra files they need to support the large size, if it's an option.

The tile sizes are 65x65, 138x138 and 284x138

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

Jdot1224 (08-18-2013), King_O_Hill (08-18-2013), MMCat (08-18-2013), Switchmonkey (08-18-2013), The.Drifter (08-18-2013)

AmazingWeatherLite:

WeatherFLowLite:

Enjoy

Thank you!! Would you or anyone be so kind to make few wp8 tiles?
    Rise alarm app
    Waze navigation
    Pulse news
    Viber
    Wells Fargo
    Groupon

Thanks

-screen-shot-2013-08-18-6.24.58-pm.png

@Drifter - It seems the Lockcsreen Weather Widget is optimized for the iPhone5? Not enough real estate available on the 4S if there is something coming up on the Calendar...
    Last edited by Switchmonkey; 08-18-2013 at 06:04 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Switchmonkey For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (08-18-2013)

Excuse me guys, how do you make the "Me" tile, or can anyone post the file of the tile, I would appreciate it greatly.

Can anybody give me a quick rundown on how to change the color in Ifile. I'm still kind of new to these themes and Ifile. Any help would be appreciated. Also how to turn off lockscreen so I can add pattern unlock

I used the strife preference app to change colors and get rid of lockscreen but not sure how to do those two things in Ifile

Thanks

@Drifter - is it possible to make a 'LargeTile.html' that references the attached 'Tile.html' ? I need it to allow me to have a large pictures tile that references custom artwork vice Camera Roll.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2nppopztlrnzn2a/Tile.html

Thanks in advance for your help...

@End -The tile sizes are 65x65, 138x138 and 284x138 (162dpi?) Should these not be twice the size on a 4S or 5 at 326 dpi?
    Last edited by Switchmonkey; 08-18-2013 at 06:25 PM.

Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,147 Times in 472 Posts

Awesome to see this released End, good idea to release this way before the pesky pirates rip off months of hard work; but if you're interested feel free to drop me an iMessage about ways around it

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-18-2013), Jdot1224 (08-18-2013)

Never mind my last post about the lockscreen I figured it out.

-screen-shot-2013-08-18-6.24.58-pm.png

@Drifter - It seems the Lockcsreen Weather Widget is optimized for the iPhone5? Not enough real estate available on the 4S if there is something coming up on the Calendar...
    Yes, since I have a 5th gen device, I have coded the Live LockScreens to the larger screen size. I will use your screenshot as a template to try to make a version for the 4th gen screens sometime soon.

if you want to try and mod this yourself in the meantime, just edit the style.css and mod the top values of all the elements to a smaller number, that will move them up. i have grouped the forecast info together, so if you edit the #forecast elements top value, it will move all the forecast info up together.

Since you have very little screen size to work with, I recommend changing the font sizes to a smaller value too.

I made the Styling.css easy to follow, with a little practice you can adjust all the elements to your personal tastes, and you will have the added element of being able to say you did this yourself Try it, you might get hooked on modding. Just remember to respring after you save your changes, otherwise you wont see the results of your modding until you do

--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Senor Potato View Post
    Excuse me guys, how do you make the "Me" tile, or can anyone post the file of the tile, I would appreciate it greatly.
    I have one already posted one in my Paragon Mods Folder in the Misc subfolder.

Change the current Me.png with a different 138x138 you want to use.
    Then edit the HTML and change the word "Drifter" to whatever name you want to use.

I have bundled the "Me" Tile as a preferences tile, but you can copy the contents into any other tile folder you want.

----------------------------

@Drifter - is it possible to make a 'LargeTile.html' that references the attached 'Tile.html' ? I need it to allow me to have a large pictures tile that references custom artwork vice Camera Roll..
    If your using Ends integrated Slideshow tile, that will already go to a large Tile size when you use the tile resizer.

If your using a HTML based one, there is no need to make a jumper html. Just make a copy of your Tile.html and rename it LargeTile.html and drop that into your folder. You will probably have to edit the picture code to a larger size to fill out the image to the larger tile size.

If you got that HTML tile from the OS7 or Strife thread and copied the Tile.plist along with the other files you will have to edit the Tile.plist and remove the isLargeTile key and string below it.

This modifier is no longer supported in Paragon, and if you leave that in, your tile will NOT go to the large tile size.
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 08-18-2013 at 06:56 PM.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Infmaniac (08-18-2013), MMCat (08-18-2013), Switchmonkey (08-18-2013)

Page 7 of 110 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 57 107 ... LastLast