Page 68 of 110 FirstFirst ... 18 586667686970 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 2189

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    I'll be starting to update my themes for iOS 7 in a day or two. Should I be done before DB is working correctly, I'll make them run independently for the time being
    Awesome End! I'm coming back to ios, done with android. Lol, open source was nice but I love the fluidly and how organize ios is. Miss it so much and End works!

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    I don't know why, but the same happened to me trying to install the latest version of Paragon in my cousin's iPod. For a very strange reason, when I changed some of the files with other from the first release, it worked. There is something in the last version that is not accepted by the iPod.
    Can you tell me how to do it? I really want this to work.

Thanks

Will this be updated for iOS7?
    No confundas mi personalidad con mi actitud. Mi personalidad es quien soy yo, mi actitud depende de quien seas tú.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Hmmm...don't think so

I'll be starting to update my themes for iOS 7 in a day or two. Should I be done before DB is working correctly, I'll make them run independently for the time being

Thanks
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpudding View Post
    I do hope I'm not too late. I just bought it on Cydia and it looks really amazing!

Sadly, every time I choose it, it loads the lockscreen for about 3 seconds, then crashes and reboots to Safe Mode.

I am using an Ipod4g with iOS 6.1.5. Please Help!
    Sorry, I currently don't have an iOS device on 6.1.5, so I can't test it myself, but if you'd send me a crashlog I could see what the issue might be

Will your updates be compatible with 64bit devices? Or have you to wait for mobilesubstrate update?

Sorry, I currently don't have an iOS device on 6.1.5, so I can't test it myself, but if you'd send me a crashlog I could see what the issue might be
    Some time ago I tried to install the latest version of Paragon in two iPods and it happened the same. Cause I bought the theme since the begining, I have the different dylibs, Info.plists, etc. The only way it worked was replacing some files with old ones.
    My mind has no limits!

Playing again with live tiles. This time I put the "hammer" of my iFile tile among the gears of my Settings live tile. Just to see how it looks.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1388325879.163777.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1388325911.419614.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1388325931.137722.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1388325944.804206.jpg
    My mind has no limits!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

mcooper (12-29-2013)

Some time ago I tried to install the latest version of Paragon in two iPods and it happened the same. Cause I bought the theme since the begining, I have the different dylibs, Info.plists, etc. The only way it worked was replacing some files with old ones.

Can't you tell me how to do it and like send me the files somehow? I regret not coming on scene earlier...
    Last edited by Magicpudding; 12-29-2013 at 10:33 AM.

Can't you tell me how to do it and like send me the files somehow? I regret not coming on scene earlier...
    Check your messages. Hope this alternative works until End solve the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpudding
    All right thanks for your help! I got it working now!

Now, I need to find a way to edit the color of the tiles. Think you can help me with that?

Also, is it possible to put the current music cover on the lockscreen and take it off when music is not playing?
    In the last version, Endfinity found the way to add some lines to each tile editing the Tile.plist adding this:

<key>BackgroundColor</key> <string>00bfff</string>

Before that, I managed to create a Tile.html for his other theme Strife adding some files inside the tile and it did the same. Edit the hex color in the Tile.html, this line:

body{font-family: Segoe; background: #1b1b1b;}

Other way is to use a pc program to add color to a particular [email protected], but don't remember the name.I found the files. Inside there are some examples and instructions. I haven't use this for Paragon, but I think it would work. Nice you can enjoy the theme in your iPod and can be part of this amazing stuff. Here is the link:

https://db.tt/FNYbbhoL

About the artist image on the lockscreen, here are Endfinity's instructions:

If you want to have the artist displayed on your music tile and lockscreen instead of the album art, put a .png file after the artists name in this folder. For example, if the artist is called ”Fair to Midland”, the image file should be called ”Fair to Midland.png”. If you are using an iPhone 5, the image should be 1136px tall, otherwise 960px.

Let us know about your progress.
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 12-29-2013 at 09:30 PM.

All right, got everything up and running.
    Even managed to change the color theme by editing the root .plist file

ImageUploadedByModMyi1388437676.601345.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1388437719.739504.jpg

Now I just need the link for that WP style app switcher. I can't seem to find it....

All right, got everything up and running.
    Even managed to change the color theme by editing the root .plist file

ImageUploadedByModMyi1388437676.601345.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1388437719.739504.jpg

Now I just need the link for that WP style app switcher. I can't seem to find it....
    Now you are asking too much. : )

I used it once, but I don't have it. I am using BatteryDoctor. Good to know everything is working fine

Now you are asking too much. : )

I used it once, but I don't have it. I am using BatteryDoctor. Good to know everything is working fine
    Darn, I really wanted that app switcher...

Currently trying to get the weather lockscreen working, but I can't seem to get it going... :c

Does the ownership (root, mobile, staff, etc.) affect the file?

Also, is there a way to change the icon of a tile not having its own tile folder?

ImageUploadedByModMyi1388508309.860017.jpg

Say for instance I don't like the snapchat icon. Is there a way to edit that being that it doesn't have it's own tile folder?

Darn, I really wanted that app switcher...

Currently trying to get the weather lockscreen working, but I can't seem to get it going... :c

Does the ownership (root, mobile, staff, etc.) affect the file?

Also, is there a way to change the icon of a tile not having its own tile folder?

ImageUploadedByModMyi1388508309.860017.jpg

Say for instance I don't like the snapchat icon. Is there a way to edit that being that it doesn't have it's own tile folder?
    The.Drifter, as always, made an extraordinary work with the option of have the weather on the lockscreen, but I never used it, so don't know much about its configuration. But he explain it in the first pages.

About the WinMoSwitcher, I found one on my Dropbox files, but installing it last night to test it before send it to you, it took my iPhone to Safe Mode. I think there is an updated version of it, but don't remember well.

And about assigning an image to any app, if you go to inside Paragon's folder, the Tile.plist have the exact name of every app you have pinned. So if you create a folder and rename it to:

com.mojang.minecraftpe

it is for Minecraft PE app. Then use the image you want and rename it to:

[email protected] for small size, and [email protected] for med size.

If you send me the name of the app(folder) I would make the Tile with this:
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1388528995.531700.jpg

or

ImageUploadedByModMyi1388529010.939610.jpg

Check how it looks
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1388530133.658887.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1388530146.575119.jpg

Or this one:

ImageUploadedByModMyi1388530720.527618.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1388530729.369439.jpg

This is the name of the app:

com.toyopagroup.picaboo

Create a folder, rename it and put some of the images above, renaming them as I told you. Good luck and happy new year 2014 to you and everybody.
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 12-31-2013 at 05:01 PM.
    My mind has no limits!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (01-03-2014)

Anyone have any info on dreamboard being updated

Yes, it hasn't been updated yet.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

20. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-03-2014)

We'll Mr. sarcasm. I meant ETA or otherwise.

That's not sarcasm, that's what we know!

Anything else you want to know, just ask. Now that's sarcasm!

Maybe you could subscribe to this thread.

http://modmyi.com/showthread.php?t=753996

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-03-2014), metaserph (01-02-2014)

I'm aware of that. Lol sorry. I'll check the thread out

25. The Following User Says Thank You to DARKFR0ST For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-03-2014)

Page 68 of 110 FirstFirst ... 18 586667686970 78 ... LastLast